Danno

"Youth" mob beat a father unrecognizable.

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

article-2054124-0E8DF0FA00000578-383_468x370.jpg

Beaten to a pulp: Face of the father left unrecognisable by gang of robbers who stole his wedding ring

Up to 15 people punched, kicked and stamped on the head of Joseph Frederic, 38

On visit from France to attend family friend's birthday

A father-of-three was beaten to a bloody pulp by a gang of as many as 15 thugs who stole his wedding ring and mobile phone.

Joseph Frederic, 38, was punched to the ground before the gang repeatedly kicked him and stamped on his head.

Mr Frederic, who was visiting from France, had attended a family friend’s birthday party near the Centaur Social Club in Langley Green, Crawley.

The social club had not hosted the party, but at around 2am Mr Frederic went outside to look for his wife and was set upon by the gang in the club's car park.

After the attack the gang fled and a local resident said the gang had a taxi waiting for them.

Mr Joseph, who is French Mauritian, was taken to the Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead for surgery to repair a series of facial fractures.

Because of the extent of his injuries he was not allowed to fly home and instead had to return by Eurostar.

He is recovering well from the attack and is now able to speak and eat again as his horrific facial swelling begins to recede.

Mr Frederic's friend Sylvio Lynx, 57, said the attack took place around 40 minutes after his son's 18th birthday party had ended on Sunday, October 16.

'He went outside because he was looking for his wife,' said Mr Lynx.

'They took his ring, his necklace and his phone. He could not see the attackers because it was dark. He cannot describe the faces of those who did it.'

The only description Mr Frederic was able to offer police is that he believes all the attackers were black.

Detective Constable Mike George said: 'This was an attack on a man visiting this country.

'The consultant treating him described his injuries as some of the worst she had seen from an assault.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2054124/Face-father-left-unrecognisable-gang-robbers-stole-wedding-ring.html#ixzz1c8Hsvy7M

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

I have simply no words.

event.png

July 5, 2011 - Mailed 129f

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

October 18, 2011 - NVC Receive

October 20, 2011 - NVC Depart

October 24, 2011 - Consulate Receive

November 28, 2011 - Appointment scheduled.

November 28, 2011 - Visa Approved!

December 2, 2011 - Visa in hand,

December 22, 2011 - Fly to Russia.

January 5, 2012 - Return together - POE - IAD (Dulles)

February 25. 2012 - Marriage

I have simply no words.

I do. The victim said he 'thinks they were all black' and that is all the good Christian Danno needs to post a thread.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline

I do. The victim said he 'thinks they were all black' and that is all the good Christian Danno needs to post a thread.

Odd you zeroed in on that one line ... all the way at the bottom of the story.

You too must be taking notice.

THats a good thing.

William Penn

Odd you zeroed in on that one line ... all the way at the bottom of the story.

You too must be taking notice.

THats a good thing.

Odd you would think anyone familiar with your threads would be duped into believing you posted this story put of any personal interest or sympathy in regards to the victim.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!

Remove Conditions:

Timeline

Odd you would think anyone familiar with your threads would be duped into believing you posted this story put of any personal interest or sympathy in regards to the victim.

Do you really think I or anyone would not empathize and sympathize with such a person?

William Penn

Do you really think I or anyone would not empathize and sympathize with such a person?

The victim is the action in your threads, the subject is the alleged assailants. And my answer is yes to your question.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

Timeline

The victim is the action in your threads, the subject is the alleged assailants. And my answer is yes to your question.

Is it even possible someone posts a story for multiple reasons?

-Outrage that this kind of thing happens to anyone.

-THe hypocrisy in the way these stories are covered.

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Wait.

An artical is posted about an innocent man who was brutally beaten (the poster didn't write the article, just posted it) and some people think the poster did so because he is a racist? :wacko: The OP posted nothing "racist" but others have.

Isn't this England where we are always told the crime rate is lower because they can't have guns? :lol: Lower than WHAT? I cannot even remember EVER seeing something like this here in the land of the free and home of the heavily armed...Vermont. Just does not happen. I mean someone may steal your bicycle, probably an out-of-towner from New York or Massachusetts, when you aren't looking, and it would be easy because no one locks anything, but this kind of brutal thing just would not fly here.

Race? I say it is about guns.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I thought it was a about crazy unchecked youth who are unafraid to brutally beat a man in the street.

event.png

July 5, 2011 - Mailed 129f

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

October 18, 2011 - NVC Receive

October 20, 2011 - NVC Depart

October 24, 2011 - Consulate Receive

November 28, 2011 - Appointment scheduled.

November 28, 2011 - Visa Approved!

December 2, 2011 - Visa in hand,

December 22, 2011 - Fly to Russia.

January 5, 2012 - Return together - POE - IAD (Dulles)

February 25. 2012 - Marriage

Filed: Timeline

They do crazy ###### in England because they can't shoot each other. I will never forget the person one street over from me who was killed with a freaking samurai sword when I lived there. Or the person who was stabbed at the train station.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I thought it was a about crazy unchecked youth who are unafraid to brutally beat a man in the street.

And why are they not afraid? THAT is what needs to be addressed. Criminals need to be afraid of what will happen if they commit crime. Even criminals respond to risk/reward economics.

Criminals in Vermont are afraid to do this because the possibility of being SHOT for it is much higher.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla