^_^

Perry says it was a ‘mistake’ for him to participate in 2012 debates

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

"These debates are set up for nothing more than to tear down the candidates. It's pretty hard to be able to sit and lay out your ideas and your concepts with a one-minute response," the Texas governor told Fox News's Bill O'Reilly. "So, you know, if there was a mistake made, it was probably ever doing one of the [debates], when all they're interested in is stirring up between the candidates instead of really talking about the issues that are important to the American people."

But Perry also conceded he had made mistakes during the debates ...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/perry-says-mistake-him-participate-2012-debates-125805254.html

Timeline

"These debates are set up for nothing more than to tear down the candidates. It's pretty hard to be able to sit and lay out your ideas and your concepts with a one-minute response," the Texas governor told Fox News's Bill O'Reilly. "So, you know, if there was a mistake made, it was probably ever doing one of the [debates], when all they're interested in is stirring up between the candidates instead of really talking about the issues that are important to the American people."

But Perry also conceded he had made mistakes during the debates ...

http://news.yahoo.co...-125805254.html

Don't rule him out yet. He has never lost an election. He has every time he has ran looked like he was lost and unelectable but somehow he always pulls it out. The only thing I have seen this time is he came in late in the process. Before he always came in early.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

He can't 'sit and lay' ?

Halt who goes there - put up your hands and lay down your arms

Perry has been exposed as being as thick as pig muck - otherwise yes, he would have been the nominee

He has all the attributes - strutting walk, pigeon chest, big belt buckle, dyed hair, supercilious sneer - he would have done it easy.

So I agree with him that the debates were his problem

To quote Blackadder

Blackadder : Caroline of Brunswick won't marry the Prince

Baldrick: Why not ?

Blackadder: Because she's met him

Edited by Austin Devon

moresheep400100.jpg

Perry is a mistake.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

I didn't know Katy was running... :unsure:

California_Gurls_Lyrics_Video_Katy_Perry_Snoop_Dogg.jpg

No top lip - don't like birds with no top lip

I want lips

gimme some Michelins - liz has michelins

Liz-hurley-10.jpg

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Maybe what he meant to say was that it was a mistake for him to jump into the 2012 race since this might very well end his streak of never losing an election. The GOP primary might be his first right there. He could have avoided that loss not by staying away from the debates but by not jumping into the nominating contest.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

What's the connection with Texas and douche bag governors running for prez? You would think after LBJ and Bush Jr. people would get the hint.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

What's the connection with Texas and douche bag governors running for prez? You would think after LBJ and Bush Jr. people would get the hint.

Once the lord has anointed someone with governorship to the gates of heaven (Lubbock), they are automatically fit to lead the world and then to lead heaven while god is away and magicking some more virgins pregnant

It's all quite logical

I suspect Barry is going to walk this - especially if it hangs on the findings of Trump's detectives in Hawaii

The republicans can't get out much, and because they are surrounded by nutters, they actually think the whole country is ticking to the nut job agenda. Its going to be a shock when the people say they do believe Barry was born in Hawaii and he is not a communist/fascist/atheist/moslem/mormon Kenyan anti Christ sent by Beelzebub to despoil the American heritage by allowing black people to use the white people's toilets in the White house

At that point it's lost. It's lost now actually unless Liz Hurley forges her birth certificate and enters the race as a republican

Given whats been happening in the last 3 years, can we REALLY rule that out ?

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Before and After Edited by Golden Gate

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

She looks way better in the "before pic" imo. Now she has those fake fat Hollywood lips that look totally gross...like small balloons or something to that affect.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

She looks way better in the "before pic" imo. Now she has those fake fat Hollywood lips that look totally gross...like small balloons or something to that affect.

or this: Fish lips

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

or this: Fish lips

:rofl:

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Those are ok - I could stick her to the window with those - then I would know she hadn't run off with Jose the gardener

She has to be the most boring woman ever born - but I would - just to say I had

The last few years she hasn't been with any guy worth less than 100 billion with a B, so the only time I am going to get an email from her is if some 300 lb scammer in Nigeria claims to be her and she wants to send me a chest of gold if I send her $10k. That's the closest I will get to Liz's chest methinks

Stock mkt is up through the roof, US companies are expanding fast and are at record profits and rapid productivity - the Cons don't seem to be able to wreck the economic recovery as hard as they try

It's a walk over for Barry - the Repubs might not bother putting a candidate up at this rate

moresheep400100.jpg