moondancer627

Happy Fall!!!

11 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The Equinox arrives in Tucson around 9:03 PM, on the East Coast that's about midnight.

Time to celebrate cool nights, campfires and colored leaves...

Moondancer

7-3-06 GREEN CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!! Done for two years!!!!!!

I am here to help, even if it's just to offer my shoulder to cry or vent on... We are all in this together.!

My answers are based on personal experience, not fact.

We are on this rollercoaster ride together holding on for dear life.

Timeline

I guess no one excited about the arrival of fall.

:(

I am here to help, even if it's just to offer my shoulder to cry or vent on... We are all in this together.!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

As much as I love the beginning of Autumn, we don't have much in the way of season's here in Austin. Regardless, I'm thrilled that Summer is officially over :dance::D:dance:

ONE DAY AT A TIME....

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

12/30/2008: Overnighted I-751 package to VSC

01/06/2009: Check cashed

01/06/2009: NOA (arrived 01/09/09)

01/23/2009: Biometrics appt letter received

01/31/2009: Biometrics scheduled

05/20/2009: APPROVED

06/23/2009: 10 Year Green Card arrived

Timeline
Autumn is by far the best season here in New England. :yes:

2532_nov.jpg

Great picture.. thanks for sharing..

a happy mabon celebration!

fall is my favourite season, especially here in the appalachians :)

happy Mabon, on my way to a gathering right now at the park...

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ah...I actually love Fall the best! I grew up in the Phoenix area and had spent a lot of time in Tucson so I know that exact feeling. I've noticed for the last couple of weeks here in So. Ca. the night air getting cooler. :star::yes:

Timeline

Not me...I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for six months of the planet's most miserable weather. I loathe autumn and winter here. :crying::crying:

life in balance .

We desert rats get excited about fall cause the weather is going to be awesome...

I like snow and cold once in a while , so wecan drive to the mountains get the winter fix and be back down in heaven. In the summer we drive to the mountains and get our cool fix and have to come back down to hell.