Dixie_Peach

Any Idol Fans?

2,167 posts in this topic

I still can't believe that Chris was voted off the show, he was this season's most versatile singer. I thought that Kat and Taylor were awful....Kat needed to go just because of the face she makes when she's in the bottom group. Taylor needs to go....I hate it when he dances!!!!

Don't get me wrong I loved Chris and am gutted....but this seasons most versatile singer... :lol::lol::lol: The only complaint you ever heard about him was he always tended to sound the same!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I still can't believe that Chris was voted off the show, he was this season's most versatile singer. I thought that Kat and Taylor were awful....Kat needed to go just because of the face she makes when she's in the bottom group. Taylor needs to go....I hate it when he dances!!!!

Don't get me wrong I loved Chris and am gutted....but this seasons most versatile singer... :lol::lol::lol: The only complaint you ever heard about him was he always tended to sound the same!

I think that he at least tried to sing different genres as opposed to Pickler and Bucky that made everything sound like a bad country sound....

Sept. 27: Filed AOS, EAD and AP

Oct. 6: NOA for AOS, EADand AP received, case was moved from the DC office to MSC

Nov. 23: Biometrics and fingerprint appt.

Nov. 24: AOS and EAD touched

Dec. 3: EAD arrives in the mail!

Sept 19, 2005: E-filed EAD renewal

Sept. 20: I-485 transferred to CSC

Dec 20: RFE notice received

Feb. 13, 2006: RFE received in CSC

Feb. 23: AOS approved

I think that he at least tried to sing different genres as opposed to Pickler and Bucky that made everything sound like a bad country sound....

oh Ok I get where you are coming from now :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

For real... when he dances, he looks like Steve Martin in "The Jerk".... my gawd he needs to go next... then it will be the "Elfman" and Kat! :D

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Robert it's not often you & I don't see eye to eye....but ####### are you on about :P

Taylor rocks as does Elliott, your being blinded by Kat's undoubted charms me thinks :lol:

Timeline
Robert it's not often you & I don't see eye to eye....but ####### are you on about :P

Taylor rocks as does Elliott, your being blinded by Kat's undoubted charms me thinks :lol:

:lol: Sarah... I just don't get the attraction a lot of you have for Taylor? :blink:

Yes, I admire some of Kat's "charms"! ;)

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

####### is going on? This show is over for me. I, too voted for Chris but still it wasn't enough votes for him. I really hope that he is gonna get a deal anyway.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

For real... when he dances, he looks like Steve Martin in "The Jerk".... my gawd he needs to go next... then it will be the "Elfman" and Kat! :D

Taylor Hicks is the votefortheworst candidate.

http://votefortheworst.com/

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

%$#@#& :angry: I can't believe Chris is out of the competition :( He was my fav...

3dflags_fin0001-0001a.gifSanna and Daniel's journey3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

December 13, 2007 - I-751 submitted to NSC (removing of conditions fun begins...)

December 22 - Received a rejection notice because the form was not "properly signed". Package itself was not returned.

January 1, 2008 - Received packet back from CSC. They are requesting we resubmit the packet (which is already organized by CSC) with a properly signed form.

January 2 - Packet resubmitted to California.

January 12 - NOA1 received (dated 01/07/2008)

January 19 - Biometrics appointment notice received (dated 01/15/2008)

February 1 - Biometrics

March 11 - Approved! Card production ordered (notified via e-mail).

March 20, 2008 - New card arrived in the mail :)

Done until 2018 :)

For more details including K1 and AOS journies check out "Our story" in my profile =)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Taylor is a good imitator :P .... He should have been the one to go last night.... I am not sure what people see in him :huh:

I never really liked Chris but Taylor should have definetly gone before him

I loved Katharine's first performance :thumbs:

Elliott had the best vocals of the night though :thumbs:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Due to my stupid satellite dish, it didn't record the results show. :angry::angry:

But maybe that's good, seeing as I didn't have to watch Chris being booted off. :crying:

If Katherine wins the whole dang thing....... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :angry::angry::angry:

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

And since everyone loved pointing this out when Kellie was there... he is VFTW's pick as worst contestant. His whole presentation sucks.

if you actually READ the VFTW site, they say that the reason they picked kellie was because she was really the worst... and the reason they give for picking taylor? to mess with AI... because they could see that it was what would perplex simon/nigel the most...

"April 27, 2006

...Why have we picked Taylor? Well, this show is not made for Taylor Hicks. He shouldn't be singing songs from the 21st century or be limited to Idol's cheesy song catalog. That's not his style, and I'm sure he joined the competition to try to bring something different. The producers don't want something different though, and it's obvious that they're breaking his spirit, even going as far as to make him change his song at this last minute last week because they didn't see "Try a Little Tenderness" as a love song. What? That doesn't even make sense. Tay-Tay is also incredibly VFTW because he either goes all out and acts crazy to entertain us (remember him missing the mic stand during "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" anyone?) or he phones in his performances while looking bored ("Just Once", "Country Roads Take Me Home"). Simon Cowell also hates Taylor, as is evidenced by his reaction at his audition and his reaction each and every week. Simon wants Taylor out now, because he can't stand to promote someone so unmarketable. So what do we say? Stick it to the show and vote for Taylor! He has the Soul Patrol, and now he has us, the ####### Patrol! Hopefully we can work together to help Taylor win this thing!

April 28, 2006

We're back to clear up some things about our Taylor pick. 1) The "####### Patrol" refers to us, not Taylor or his fans. We're making fun of ourselves since people seem think we're asses. 2) We are not voting for Taylor because he's the best, we're voting for him because he's the worst on the show. But, this is not Taylor's fault, it's the fault of the show for pigeonholing him into a box that doesn't suit him. By making him change his songs and not letting him sing the way he wants to sing, they're making sure Taylor doesn't show off how talented he is. So, we think Taylor is talented and all that, but that he sucks on the show through less fault of his own and more fault of the show itself. Also, we like when he tried to kick over the mic stand. So beautiful."

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

git ur disrespectful a#s outta this thread RCH :angry:

:no:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

git ur disrespectful a#s outta this thread RCH :angry:

:no:

stick to your guns rich!!! :thumbs:

be nice sarah!!! :lol::P

K-1 Timeline