Dixie_Peach

Any Idol Fans?

2,167 posts in this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mandisa facially was far more beautiful than any other woman on the show.

Melo - note* Paula's problem is she is undersexed, not oversexed! :lol:

paula always on the make

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• 1 month later...
Guess who's going to the Idol concert tomorrow night! :whistle:

IT'S ME!! :D

wow! have fun and give us a report!!!!

got a cell phone that takes pics??????

;)

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Guess who's going to the Idol concert tomorrow night! :whistle:

IT'S ME!! :D

wow! have fun and give us a report!!!!

got a cell phone that takes pics??????

;)

jenn... i am soooooooo jealous!!!

pls post on the IDOL thread to let us know how you enjoyed it... and if ya can... PICCIES!!!

ps: glad ya back home kiddo!

*hugs*

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thought I'd give everyone the lowdown on the tour concert. Spoiler! Do not read if you're going....

First off, big news, Katharine didn't perform because she had laryngitis (Cough, yeah right).

The other 9 each had an opportunity to sing a few songs, and then there were some duets, and group stuff. Here were some of the highlights for me...

Mandisa started the show with "I'm Every Woman", she also did a duet of "I'm Your Angel" with Ace.

Ace did a great job with "Father Figure". He IS George Michael, no? Well, I hope not in all ways! :lol:

Lisa played keyboards and sang "Your Song" and "Someone Saved My Life Tonight", both very enjoyable. She then sang "Waterfalls" with Paris.

Paris wore a horrible yellow shirt that made her look 30 pounds heavier than she is. She did "Midnight Train To Georgia" and danced kind of embarrassingly to "Crazy in Love". She's definitely no Beyonce, and should stick to singing!

Bucky sang "Superstitious" and "Drift Away" and showed off some pretty impressive dancing, actually. I was disappointed though when he sang "You're the One that I Want" from Grease as a duet with Kellie, not Bucky's style for sure.

Kellie wore a hot little number, of course, and sang "Walking After Midnight" and "I'm the Only One"

INTERMISSION

Chris opened up the second half. He played his guitar and sang "Renegade", and "Dead or Alive", of course. He was awesome! Then he did a duet with Elliot, but I can't remember what song it was....

Elliot was kind of disappointing in that he chose some of those songs he sang that I didn't know. He did do "Trouble" which was nice.

Elliot, Ace, Bucky, and Chris sang "Patience" which was really good. Ace has definitely got the edge for singing Axl Rose...

The girls came out and sang some of those "Women Rock!" songs, whatever...

Then Taylor. Started out with "Jailhouse Rock", then sang some Bob Seger song, can't remember which. And of course, he ended with "Do I make You Proud" barf. he played his guitar and the harmonica too.

The encore was Taylor singing "Takin' it to the Streets". Then all the Idols came out and did "We Are the Champions" followed by "Living in America."

Overall, I had a great time. Our seats semi-sucked. Good thing we had binoculars! :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Thought I'd give everyone the lowdown on the tour concert. Spoiler! Do not read if you're going....

First off, big news, Katharine didn't perform because she had laryngitis (Cough, yeah right).

The other 9 each had an opportunity to sing a few songs, and then there were some duets, and group stuff. Here were some of the highlights for me...

Mandisa started the show with "I'm Every Woman", she also did a duet of "I'm Your Angel" with Ace.

Ace did a great job with "Father Figure". He IS George Michael, no? Well, I hope not in all ways! :lol:

Lisa played keyboards and sang "Your Song" and "Someone Saved My Life Tonight", both very enjoyable. She then sang "Waterfalls" with Paris.

Paris wore a horrible yellow shirt that made her look 30 pounds heavier than she is. She did "Midnight Train To Georgia" and danced kind of embarrassingly to "Crazy in Love". She's definitely no Beyonce, and should stick to singing!

Bucky sang "Superstitious" and "Drift Away" and showed off some pretty impressive dancing, actually. I was disappointed though when he sang "You're the One that I Want" from Grease as a duet with Kellie, not Bucky's style for sure.

Kellie wore a hot little number, of course, and sang "Walking After Midnight" and "I'm the Only One"

INTERMISSION

Chris opened up the second half. He played his guitar and sang "Renegade", and "Dead or Alive", of course. He was awesome! Then he did a duet with Elliot, but I can't remember what song it was....

Elliot was kind of disappointing in that he chose some of those songs he sang that I didn't know. He did do "Trouble" which was nice.

Elliot, Ace, Bucky, and Chris sang "Patience" which was really good. Ace has definitely got the edge for singing Axl Rose...

The girls came out and sang some of those "Women Rock!" songs, whatever...

Then Taylor. Started out with "Jailhouse Rock", then sang some Bob Seger song, can't remember which. And of course, he ended with "Do I make You Proud" barf. he played his guitar and the harmonica too.

The encore was Taylor singing "Takin' it to the Streets". Then all the Idols came out and did "We Are the Champions" followed by "Living in America."

Overall, I had a great time. Our seats semi-sucked. Good thing we had binoculars! :lol:

i think i would like to see an IDOL concert... thanks jenn... gonna check it out and see what their tour schedule is...

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.