Yagisama

October 2011 AOS Filers!

728 posts in this topic

LOL!!! I haven't called in anything yet. I figured I would give it a few more weeks. So many people have been waiting a lot longer. Besides.. my laundry has never gotten done so fast :) What am I going to do when he has to go to work?

As the one being trapped at home with nothing to do, believe me, you want him to be able to work. My husband just has no idea how hard it is. 4 months of wasting my life waiting for some stupid card to be processed. The days alternate between feeble optimism that things will get better and just laying around in bed with no desire to get up and live lol.

Never been so homesick in my life.

TIMELINE

2 0 1 1

3rd Feb - 129f Sent

10th Feb - NOA1

16th May - NOA2

8th August - Interview in London. APPROVED!

29th August - POE at SFO

7th Oct - Married

10th Oct - AOS Filed

17th Oct - NOA Letter(s)

20th Oct - Biometrics Letter (for 14th Nov)

28th Oct - Biometrics (walk-in)

2 0 1 2

3 Jan - Service Request Put In

13 Jan - EAD Approved

17 Jan - Interview Notice Received

24 Jan - EAD in hand

16 Feb - Interview Date. APPROVED!

2 0 1 3 / 2 0 1 4

21 Nov - ROC Filed

2 Dec - NOA

6 Jan - Biometrics (walk-in)

15 May - Card Ordered / Approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Success!!!!!!! :energy:

We waited about an hour before the interview started but the interview itself only lasted around 15 minutes!

Very easy and quick! Looking forward to getting the actual greencard. I will write more about it later!

Congrats!!!! :dance:

K1 visa
Filed I-129: Dec 3rd 2010
Interview: July 6th 2011 APPROVED!

AOS
Filed: Oct 4th 2011
AOS Interview: Feb 7th 2012 - RFE sad.png
AOS Approved: Feb 9th - without sending RFE
Green Card received: Feb 17th smile.png

ROC

Filed: Nov 13th 2013

Approved: March 13th 2014

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Congrats!!!! :dance:

Than you!! :star:

And, it's on it's way !!! :)

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Decision

On January 11, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We waited about an hour before the interview started but the interview itself only lasted around 15 minutes!

Very easy and quick! Looking forward to getting the actual greencard. I will write more about it later!

yay!!! congratss!!! you must feel so much better!! :)

I-129F Sent : 2011-01-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-01-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-06-08

Packet 3 Received : 2011-07-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-07-03

Packet 4 Received : 2011-07-21

Interview Date : 2011-08-24

Interview Result :Approved!

POE: 2011-09-12

Married: 2011-09-30

AOS filed: 2011-10-17

NOA1: 2011-10-25

Biometrics Appt: 2011-11-09

Case transferred to CSC: 2011-12-23

EAD approval: 2011-12-28

Husband secretly pulled I-864 thus cancelling I-485 application 2012-05-10

F22zm4.png[/center]

Timeline

As the one being trapped at home with nothing to do, believe me, you want him to be able to work. My husband just has no idea how hard it is. 4 months of wasting my life waiting for some stupid card to be processed. The days alternate between feeble optimism that things will get better and just laying around in bed with no desire to get up and live lol.

I'm exactly where you are jingo! that is how I feel everyday and its really not easy. I know you're still waiting for approval and that sucks! I have an approval, but waiting for my f'n card in the mail!! wth? its taking foreverrrr and I really really don't know that we can make it much longer. We barely talk and sleep in separate rooms because we fight so much. I hope things get better for you quickly.

I-129F Sent : 2011-01-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-01-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-06-08

Packet 3 Received : 2011-07-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2011-07-03

Packet 4 Received : 2011-07-21

Interview Date : 2011-08-24

Interview Result :Approved!

POE: 2011-09-12

Married: 2011-09-30

AOS filed: 2011-10-17

NOA1: 2011-10-25

Biometrics Appt: 2011-11-09

Case transferred to CSC: 2011-12-23

EAD approval: 2011-12-28

Husband secretly pulled I-864 thus cancelling I-485 application 2012-05-10

F22zm4.png[/center]

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Congrats Yagi!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Switzerland
Timeline

I start work tomorrow! I'm so excited. Finally I get to communicate with someone other than the dog during the day!

For real!!! It's like i talk to mines like he is a human being...i was supposed to start working last week but my wonderful husband totalled my brand new car...about an hr after we bought it! Lol

I hope i get my green card because i think that is a terrible way to start the new year! lol

Happy new year

mj92vv4eoa21.png

10/03/11 Mailed package AOS from VWP 4 years overstay (i-485,i-130,i-765, i-864 and i-693) to the Chicago lockbox

10/06/11 Delivered to USCIS

10/07/11 Checks cashed 1490$ from personal bank account

10/10/11 Received NOA's for i-130, i-765 and i-485

10/15/11 Biometrics appt received dated for 11/04/11

11/04/11 Biometrics successful!! took about 10 mins

12/01/11 EAD Approved!!! (in 58 days)

12/08/11 EAD received.

12/12/11 Applied for a Social Security card/number.

12/16/11 Received a Social security card/number.

12/22/11 Interview notice received for Jan 23 2012.

01/23/12 Interview in Atlanta..APPROVED on the spot!

02/02/12 Green card received in the mail! DONE! :D

Got my actual card in the mail today. Yay. Expiration is 12/28/13. Should be good enough for the BMV to give me an Indiana DL now.

Applied for a couple of jobs today... Sucks not having any personal references though.

David.

K-1 Timeline:

14 Sep 2010 - Mailed in I-129F.

08 Feb 2011 - NOA 2.

09 Jun 2011 - Visa in hand.

13 Aug 2011 - Wedding day.

AOS Timeline:

14 Oct 2011 - Mailed in AOS/EAD forms.

21 Oct 2011 - NOA for AOS/EAD.

05 Nov 2011 - Case transferred to CSC.

08 Nov 2011 - Biometrics.

29 Dec 2011 - EAD in hand.

05 Jan 2012 - I-485 Approved (AOS).

11 Jan 2012 - I-551/Permanent Resident Card in hand.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Awwww... I'm so sorry to hear that. Let's hope things pick up and we don't have to wait much longer.

Consulate.............London

I-129F sent...........10/22/2010

I-129F NOA1........10/27/2010

I-129F NOA2.........04/06/2011 (161 days)

Interview date.........6/27/2011

Interview result.......Approved!!!

Visa rec....................7/11/11

POE .........................8/5/111

Marriage..................9/10/11 (finally <3)

AOS

Sent.................9/29/2011

NOA1...............10/5/2011

Biometrics.......12/7/2011

Transferred to CSC...........12/15/2011

RFE :( ...................3/16/2012

Approved/Card Production.......4/11/2012

I'm exactly where you are jingo! that is how I feel everyday and its really not easy. I know you're still waiting for approval and that sucks! I have an approval, but waiting for my f'n card in the mail!! wth? its taking foreverrrr and I really really don't know that we can make it much longer. We barely talk and sleep in separate rooms because we fight so much. I hope things get better for you quickly.

The US government is in the business of ruining relationships.

Or is that our faults for getting involved with people from other countries...?

I'm sure you'll get your card very soon!

TIMELINE

2 0 1 1

3rd Feb - 129f Sent

10th Feb - NOA1

16th May - NOA2

8th August - Interview in London. APPROVED!

29th August - POE at SFO

7th Oct - Married

10th Oct - AOS Filed

17th Oct - NOA Letter(s)

20th Oct - Biometrics Letter (for 14th Nov)

28th Oct - Biometrics (walk-in)

2 0 1 2

3 Jan - Service Request Put In

13 Jan - EAD Approved

17 Jan - Interview Notice Received

24 Jan - EAD in hand

16 Feb - Interview Date. APPROVED!

2 0 1 3 / 2 0 1 4

21 Nov - ROC Filed

2 Dec - NOA

6 Jan - Biometrics (walk-in)

15 May - Card Ordered / Approved

Timeline

Just back from our AOS interview in Seattle. The lady interviewing us was very nice, the whole time was smiling and very friendly. She said they were running behind that day, but we were only waiting about 15 minutes after our scheduled time, so no biggie there. She asked us general questions about address, have we married before etc. Showed her a book from our wedding (photo book), medical cards for insurance, joint bank account, and passports/id. That was it. She said we were approved and should get it within 10 days. Feeling pretty awesome right now :)

Filed: Timeline

Just back from our AOS interview in Seattle. The lady interviewing us was very nice, the whole time was smiling and very friendly. She said they were running behind that day, but we were only waiting about 15 minutes after our scheduled time, so no biggie there. She asked us general questions about address, have we married before etc. Showed her a book from our wedding (photo book), medical cards for insurance, joint bank account, and passports/id. That was it. She said we were approved and should get it within 10 days. Feeling pretty awesome right now :)

hi there! and congratulations! i too is scheduled to have an interview on the 18th in seattle. i wanted to ask how much pictures did she ask? or any other documents she told u to give her. i will be alone on the interview because my husband is currently deployed. i am very nervous. i hope you can give me tips in the interview. thank you and God Bless :)

Timeline

hi there! and congratulations! i too is scheduled to have an interview on the 18th in seattle. i wanted to ask how much pictures did she ask? or any other documents she told u to give her. i will be alone on the interview because my husband is currently deployed. i am very nervous. i hope you can give me tips in the interview. thank you and God Bless :)

We had a photo book made from the wedding for gifts to people, so we brought that, she was thrilled to look through it. We showed her our medical insurance, bank account with both names on it, and cards + envelopes from the last 4 months (so wedding and christmas time). The cards with the envelopes that came through the mail that had Mr. & Mrs ___ on it were very helpful she said. She only looked at those and our photo ids. Our folder was very well documented and organized, so she only had a few things to go over such as our address, questions about the house (since my husband and his mother are listed as the owners, she co-signed). I was super nervous going, about the same level as k-1 interview, but they were very nice there. Very busy, but the interviewing lady was really a sweetheart.

Filed: Timeline

We had a photo book made from the wedding for gifts to people, so we brought that, she was thrilled to look through it. We showed her our medical insurance, bank account with both names on it, and cards + envelopes from the last 4 months (so wedding and christmas time). The cards with the envelopes that came through the mail that had Mr. & Mrs ___ on it were very helpful she said. She only looked at those and our photo ids. Our folder was very well documented and organized, so she only had a few things to go over such as our address, questions about the house (since my husband and his mother are listed as the owners, she co-signed). I was super nervous going, about the same level as k-1 interview, but they were very nice there. Very busy, but the interviewing lady was really a sweetheart.

you guys are so lucky to have that lady for your interview. thank you for replying. I only have a few photos printed because we just had a civil wedding so it was a simple celebration only. i just hope those pictures would be enough. il bring my child's birtj certificate. i just gave birth 2 months ago. I just really hope everything will be ok.

by the way. I am from mount vernon. how about you guys? :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.