Sinergy

just sad

20 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Im just having one of those nights ya know. I havent seen my Edi in a little over a year, and still no NOA2, and ive seen people getting them with NOA1 dates of Nov23. (im a Nov14)

I dunno, i know we all have these days/nights.

Some nights just hit more than others. I just feel so lonely and sad and i literally have NO ONE to talk to about things. So i thought id post my thoughts, now im gonna go smoke a cig and have a good cry. :(

Hugs to all :star:

Tara

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Tara - I know how you feel. Maybe you should slide up to Jax and be sad with me up here....

It sucks so badly but just think how worth it it will all be in the end - that's how we have to think..

<<<hugs>>>

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey.... we all know how that feels. And it doesn't matter how many times you hear this is all gonna be over soon, the pain just doesn't go away completely. But you have good friends here to help you throuhg these rough nights, okay?

I'm sure I'll need someone to cry to every now and then too so I guess this is the right place to look for understanding.

Lots of {{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}} to you! (F)

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

hug.gif to ya girl. Hang in there. Its good to have a good cry...lets out all that pent up emotion.......IMO it not real healthy to keep it all in all the time. We all have our moment. I hope you hear something soon (F)

Lorelle

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

karo112 sounds like a plan to me. :yes:

Thanks all for the comforting words }HUGS{

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

really Tara, I have no life. I was thinking about driving to gainsville to see my bro next Fri.

He plays at the Purple house every fri..I think it's really called Tom and Terry's? He's really good if you like hippy stoner stuff :)

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Tara

God bless you! I know it is so hard... difficult... torture even. But you are a strong woman. You have come this far in the process... and have not given up. I say treat yourself tonight... cry if you need too... and put on some mood music... when I'm feeling down, jazz and the blues work for me... Leonard Cohen is a good one, so is Bonnie Raitt... and I just take a bubble bath... have a little chocolate... and I write letters to my sweetie. Not sure if that will be a help to you... but keeping busy helps me. Anyways, I'm praying for ya... and cheering you on... we all have those moments... and I'm here for ya if you need a friend!

*huuuuuuuuge hugs*

Blessings,

Lynne (F)(F)(F)

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

((((((((((((((((((((((((Tara)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I know the separation is hard. Hang in there hon...there is light at the end of the tunnel. We're all here for you, just remember that. :)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

lotsa hugs going your way

Heading Home!

Naturalization

Feb 28/2011 - sent paperwork

Mar 3/11 - received text & email notification - they have it!

Mar 15/11 - text, email, and notice sent - biometrics booked

April 12/11 - biometrics done - I start studying

May - get the letter

June 27 - Interview and oath ceremony - same day

Lifting Conditions

Feb 5/08 - Sent paperwork by USPS - priority

Feb 14/08 - NOA issued

Feb 28/08 - Biometrics letter received for The Bronx Office - have to reschedule

Mar 22/08 - Biometrics rescheduled - LOVE the Saturday appointment!

Feb ?/09 - done!

I'M HIGHLY OPINIONATED WHEN I WANT TO BE, BUT I NEVER SAID I WAS RIGHT

Timeline

i always try to keep busy, during the day is easy, got the kids to be with. My daughter is in school all day so im with my 9 month old son, and then my daughter comes home. but after that and they are in bed and snoozin, thats when lonliness kicks in. usually i can watch my programs on tv, but the darn olympics are taking that from me. :blush: i think i will try the bath and chocolate sounds way good right now.

karo112 sounds good, we should exchange numbers and see when and where is good.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Timeline

the other thing bringing me down is in Romania on the 24th is Dragobete, which can be like OUR valentines day, but i dont know, after experiencing it, can be more romantic. its more about the love between the 2 of you rather than gifts and candy and so on. Anyway i wanted to thank everyone for being so wonderful, and i wanted to say i am glad to have such great friends to share tears, pain and happiness! HUGS to all of you.

Tara

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

With that double touch Id be all excited and calling the NVC every day.

Good Luck!

IR1

April 14, 2004 I-130 NOA1

April 25, 2005 IR1 Received

April 26, 2005 POE Dorval Airport

May 13, 2005 Welcome to America Letters Received

May 21, 2005 PR Card in Mail

May 26, 2005 Applied for SSN at local office

June 06, 2005 SSN Received

June 11, 2005 Driver Licence Issued!

June 20, 2005 Deb gets a Check Card! Just like Donald Trump's!

Citizenship

Jan 30, 2008 N400 Mailed off to the VSC!

Feb 2, 2008 N400 Received at VSC

Feb 6, 2008 Check Cashed!

Feb 13, 2008 NOA1 Received

Feb 15, 2008 Fingerprint letter received. (Feb 26th scheduled)

Feb 18, 2008 Mailed out the old Please Reschedule us for Biometics <sigh>...

Feb 27, 2008 Received the new scheduled biometrics.

Mar 15, 2008 Biometrics Rescheduled.

Sep 18, 2008 Interview Letter Recieved.

Nov 11, 2008 Interview Passed :-).

Nov 14, 2008 Oath Cerimony.