Danno

Obama did right

97 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Actually people never discuss the PR aspect of Gitmo because generally speaking Americans don't care what the rest of the world thinks

Actually people have discussed that in the past, at least when Bush was in office.

Obama actually loved to talk about it as well, going so far as to pledge it's closure.

But like many of the Bush policies, he found wisdom in them. (especially the big-gov ones)

I'm thinkin he owes Bush an apology on the whole Gitmo thing.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

Are you Hillary ?

:rofl: Damn! I ran out of pluses!

You know Bill has to have something juicy on her to get away with all that strange stuff, don't you! Do you think he ever slept with her after the affair with Webster Hubble?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed and one for quoting it.

cease the baiting. it's that simple.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Actually people have discussed that in the past, at least when Bush was in office.

Obama actually loved to talk about it as well, going so far as to pledge it's closure.

But like many of the Bush policies, he found wisdom in them. (especially the big-gov ones)

I'm thinkin he owes Bush an apology on the whole Gitmo thing.

Iraq and Afghanistan are just puppet governments of the USA and the US can do what it wants there - it should have kept the prisoners there under the 'nominal' control of the local government

That would have been the smart way to do it, with all the heat on some official who's name nobody can pronounce

Or let em go after tagging their blood stream and follow em back to head office....

Even better

All this drowning em by US personnel - specially licensed masochists - and dragging them around in PJ's was not the way to go. We could have done what we wanted and got what we wanted without any of the bad PR and with more results at the end when we tracked em back home

Look, I am in training to join a Tibetan religious sect and I am on an intense course to learn humility. How can I do that when Its quite obvious that I am several times cleverer than the CIA and the US government put together ? They have set me right back to where I was.

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

:innocent:

The baiting was meant to be posted on the fishing and wildlife forum and has been transferred to there...Continue with the Bama lama ding dong

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Yes he does for gitmo, but not for the killing of al-awlaki.

awww - larky (all together now ),was killed for having offensive spectacles in contravention of the international aesthetics convention as ratified at the UN. It applies to all nationalities and all member nations are expected to enforce it.

The barber's international organization (something_for_the_weekend_sir.com), co-signed the order after studying a photo of his beard for more than 7 seconds.

Anyway, if god didn't want him dead, larky would be resurrected next week - and I expect that will be reported on CNN and Fox and MSNBC so we won't miss it

moresheep400100.jpg

If you are seeing things, you should be concerned :P

He was actually convicted, by a Yemen court, and sentenced to death as well. Do you really think this man could be detained and brought back to the U.S. to stand trial here? :blink:

Yemen laws don't concern me. He was an American, he was due his day in court. This is the foundation in which our great nation was built, and due process is for all...even traitors.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yemen laws don't concern me. He was an American, he was due his day in court. This is the foundation in which our great nation was built, and due process is for all...even traitors.

Yep. And Obama denied him that. Don't vote for Obama.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

To complicate matters, I don't believe in dual citizenship. There's always one which trumps the other.

You do lose the right to the protection of one nation, while you are in the jurisdiction of the other. If you are not conducting business in both countries, it seems a little foolish to incur dual liabilities.

Timeline

To complicate matters, I don't believe in dual citizenship. There's always one which trumps the other.

Yes George Washington was British until he was 40 years old and applied to join the British Army but failed.

Just think how history would have changed if they had given him the job

I am a dual citizen but a lot better than all these natural borns who take up arms against the USA or cheat on their taxes and do drugs etc etc

Which one would you prefer - me or one of these natural born Americans ?

You could throw out all the European dual citizens and be left with the terrorists who were born here but that wouldn't be a good idea

moresheep400100.jpg

Yes George Washington was British until he was 40 years old and applied to join the British Army but failed.

Just think how history would have changed if they had given him the job

I am a dual citizen but a lot better than all these natural borns who take up arms against the USA or cheat on their taxes and do drugs etc etc

Which one would you prefer - me or one of these natural born Americans ?

You could throw out all the European dual citizens and be left with the terrorists who were born here but that wouldn't be a good idea

You cannot whole heartedly recite the Pledge of Allegiance if your allegiance is divided. It's nothing personal, it's a matter of fact.