PD is Current.

December 2011 Visa Bulletin Prediction

380 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

F2A CutOff Date For Nov 2011, most likely will be 08FEB09

I hope for December, it'll advance further than 1 month.

yes...i hope so too....but one thing i have marked since last two months embassy in india is assigning 30 to 40 visas to f2a every month....and in the past after retrogesion it was assigning 70 visas per month......this is the proof...

http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/media/pdf-visas/iv-appointments--october.pdf

see the difference when they have no visas they are allocating most and now new fiscal year they have new 88000 visas and they are not alloting......can anyone explain the reason?????

if this continues my prediction is 1 month for every moth and if they are going to allot the full quota then it will be atleast 3 month advancement....

Edited by jhp

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

i dont think anyone would have a definite answer for your observation. we can only guess.

if cutoff moves faster than a month for a month, if feels like it's moving "faster"

i'm happy with 1.5 to 2 months PER VB. :yes:

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i dont think anyone would have a definite answer for your observation. we can only guess.

if cutoff moves faster than a month for a month, if feels like it's moving "faster"

I have to agree sir,..

For as long as it is moving forward,..

To all F2As Good luck,...

Cheers,...

PD ~ June 18, 2009

IMMIGRANT VISA APPROVED ~ March 15, 2012

VISA ON HAND ~ March 21, 2012

TOUCHDOWN California ~ April 8, 2012

GREEN CARD ON HAND ~ April 27, 2012

DMV Written ~ May 1, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

DMV Actual ~ May 21, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

California Driver's License ON HAND - June 11, 2012

Timeline

if its move 1.5 to 2 month per VB i am also fine but it wont move that much for sure,if they decided to slow down f2a....

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

yes...i hope so too....but one thing i have marked since last two months embassy in india is assigning 30 to 40 visas to f2a every month....and in the past after retrogesion it was assigning 70 visas per month......this is the proof...

http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/media/pdf-visas/iv-appointments--october.pdf

see the difference when they have no visas they are allocating most and now new fiscal year they have new 88000 visas and they are not allotting......can anyone explain the reason?????

if this continues my prediction is 1 month for every moth and if they are going to allot the full quota then it will be atleast 3 month advancement....

I think visa no F2A category have slowed down to accommodate Immediate relative category and after declaration of November visa bulletin 15 Feb i am sure that they have accommodate most of them and now all the categories will move forward faster.... i never understand this idea of they discriminating one category which to my understanding they cannot because this are national policies which can be deciding like click of the button on or off.... this are all serious matters.... i think the long wait and make us think all this foolish ideas and i too have thought this type of things many a times but reading all this forums helps me cleared most of my doughts in this type of forums so friends have patience i am not telling this because i have got my interview calls ... i have waited for 3 years and at last retrogression my PD has became current 8 months back but because my passport was expiring and i had to get it renewed and it took time and by the time i submitted the papers retrogression get effect and i had to wait for 1 more years.... i know this long boring story but moral is frustration will only bring doctor's bill and not interview call have patience and enjoy the days.

PD 01 FEB 2009

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello December & Bye Bye November ........

My prediction for Dec VB - 22nd March 2009

I am on exert on that point (last year December) when my PD was current & then retrogression occurred. I hope this December or Jan VB will not disappoint us.

My PD - March 17, 2009

PD..... March 17, 2009

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello December & Bye Bye November ........

My prediction for Dec VB - 22nd March 2009

I am on exert on that point (last year December) when my PD was current & then retrogression occurred. I hope this December or Jan VB will not disappoint us.

My PD - March 17, 2009

Same here my friend. We have the same PD

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.