monalisa2010

this letter was attched with my passport today has anyone passed with the same before

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Dear /my friends in vj i got the attached letter from the embassy with my passport after AP in over 1 month after interview dated august...etc just wonder what does the consular need more !!!we presnted pictures,western union ,vaction bills ,phone records and he is my kids dad ,they kept my kids passports and send mine with this letter ,pls share we all in ###### mood and very sad and what procedures if anyone pass with somthing like this pls share and tell me what to do ,my husband already contact the lawyer and he said he will send email asking why as he said they must say why ,very strange right i forget to tell u also that me an dmy husband over 40 so what else they need !!!!!!!!.

Dear Sir/Madam:

We are writing to inform you that we are forwarding the petition associated with your case to the U.S citizenship and immigration services (USCIS) office that first approved it via the national visa center at the below adress the petition is being forwarded because the embassy is not convinced that your relationship is true or valid

The USCIS will likely be contacting you shortly. we will take no further action on this case until we are notified of USCIS's Final decision. Please direct all inquiries on the status of the petition to the USCIS office

National visa Center

32 Rochester Ave

Portsmouth, NH 03801 Sincerely,

Attn: Adjudication office

Chief, Immigrant Visa Branch

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Dear /my friends in vj i got the attached letter from the embassy with my passport after AP in over 1 month after interview dated august...etc just wonder what does the consular need more !!!we presnted pictures,western union ,vaction bills ,phone records and he is my kids dad ,they kept my kids passports and send mine with this letter ,pls share we all in ###### mood and very sad and what procedures if anyone pass with somthing like this pls share and tell me what to do ,my husband already contact the lawyer and he said he will send email asking why as he said they must say why ,very strange right i forget to tell u also that me an dmy husband over 40 so what else they need !!!!!!!!.

Dear Sir/Madam:

We are writing to inform you that we are forwarding the petition associated with your case to the U.S citizenship and immigration services (USCIS) office that first approved it via the national visa center at the below adress the petition is being forwarded because the embassy is not convinced that your relationship is true or valid

The USCIS will likely be contacting you shortly. we will take no further action on this case until we are notified of USCIS's Final decision. Please direct all inquiries on the status of the petition to the USCIS office

National visa Center

32 Rochester Ave

WOWOWOWOWOWOW! I am so sorry. Was your husband at the interview? is there are large age difference? During the interview, was there anything you may think might have raised a red flag? Was your kid at the interview? What evidence did you show the CO?

Good luck with all this.

Don't ever do anything you're not willing to explain the paramedics.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** Moving from K1 to CR-1 forum as OP is married *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

That is why I moved your topic. You accidentally posted this in the K1 (fiancee visa) forum.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Dear Sir/Madam:

National visa Center

32 Rochester Ave

I have to admit this post really upset me the most as i can't understand how they could come to a conclusion like that and wait a month to do it. why keep the kids passports? So strange all of this. I am sorry for what you are going through and hope that your lawyer may be of assistance.

Timeline

Mona, My heart is bleeding for you. This is terrible. You have been married like 10 years, right? What are they thinking. Some of the people I see them give a visa to are not even close to real relationships. And you have long time and kids and they are just insane.

I am so sorry this is happening.

I will pray for them to resolve this quick.

God Bless

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

Dear Sir/Madam:

National visa Center

32 Rochester Ave

wow this is heart breaking what happen in the interview ? something must have happend to raise a flag or something !!!!!! do u remmber where u married just by court or relgious married too ?

Mina&Mariam

Timeline

wow this is heart breaking what happen in the interview ? something must have happend to raise a flag or something !!!!!! do u remmber where u married just by court or relgious married too ?

i mean do u remmber any hard questions in the interview that u might have not responded to correctly????? and were u married only by court or with a relagious cermony ? it is still sad what happened but who knows god alwayes have something better even if we do not see it . just be patient and pray.

Mina&Mariam

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear Sir/Madam:

National visa Center

32 Rochester Ave

Hi

Your story and my story is a little bit change u can read here about my story,,

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/263575-my-visa-was-denied-and-send-back-to-nvc/

event.png

event.png

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

I have to admit this post really upset me the most as i can't understand how they could come to a conclusion like that and wait a month to do it. why keep the kids passports? So strange all of this. I am sorry for what you are going through and hope that your lawyer may be of assistance.

I can only assume there is a consular record that shows he is the father of the children in which case they would be eligible to get US passports. Not sure the whole process for that part of the process.

As for the denial now is the time to sit back and look objectively at the whole case. What was submitted to the consulate, what questions were asked and what answers. What is the relationship between the two of you (i.e. how did you meet, is he a naturalized citizen, have either or both of you been married before etc). As screwed up as the process is, there was something that tripped an alarm with the VO and you need to figure out what that was. The non-bonafide relationship can cover a number of things so it may be hard to identify exactly. It may help to get someone who will give you an honest opinion to look at your case and all the documents submitted and go over what happened at the interview.

Service Center : California Service Center
Consulate : Guangzhou, China
Marriage (if applicable): 2010-04-26
I-130 Sent : 2010-06-01
I-130 NOA1 : 2010-06-08
I-130 RFE : 2010-11-05
I-130 RFE Sent : 2010-11-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-11-10
NVC Received CaseFile: 2010-11-16
NVC Casefile Number Issued: 2010-11-22
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-11-23
OPTIN EMAIL SENT TO NVC: 2010-11-23
OPTIN ACCEPTED by NVC: 2010-12-14
Pay I-864 Bill 2010-11-23
Receive I-864 Package : 2010-11-23
Return Completed I-864 : 2011-03-30
Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-11-23
Receive IV Bill : 2010-12-17
Pay IV Bill : 2011-03-16
AOS CoverSheets Generated: 2010-11-27
IV Fee Bill marked as PAID: 2011-03-18
IV CoverSheets Generated: 2011-03-18
IV email packet sent: 2011-04-4
NVC reports 'Case Completed': 2011-5-2
'Sign in Fail' at the Online Payment Portal: 2011-5-2
Final Review Started at NVC: 2011-5-2
Final Review Completed at NVC: ????
Interview Date Set: 2011-5-5
Appointment Letter Received via Email: 2011-5-6
Interview Date: 2011-6-1
Approved!!!!!

I-751 Sent : 2013-07-02

I-751 Bio Appointment Date 2013-08-02

10 Year Green Card Approved!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.