one...two...tree

For Those June Filers Who Recently Got Their RFE

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I finally received mine in the mail and was wondering how many others got their's already?

And a question to those who received their IMBRA RFE's back when they were doing the mass mail outs - how many of you got approvals soon after it? Do you suppose they are still expediting any petitions that used the old form? When mailing it back, did you send it certified? Before I knew it would come with a return envelope, I was planning on sending it express mail, but now I'm thinking that might slow down the processing?

I'm keeping my finger's crossed that this means my petition is ready to be adjudicated and they only need the supplemental questionnaire to give me my NOA2. :star:

I finally received mine in the mail and was wondering how many others got their's already?

And a question to those who received their IMBRA RFE's back when they were doing the mass mail outs - how many of you got approvals soon after it? Do you suppose they are still expediting any petitions that used the old form? When mailing it back, did you send it certified? Before I knew it would come with a return envelope, I was planning on sending it express mail, but now I'm thinking that might slow down the processing?

I'm keeping my finger's crossed that this means my petition is ready to be adjudicated and they only need the supplemental questionnaire to give me my NOA2. :star:

Steven,

First...RELAX!!! LOL I can just picture you sat there going all nutz. Ian and I never even got anything in the mail in regards to our RFE being sent back and recieved. We only got an email. We never even got an email saying that we were approved for the K-3. I only found out by checking the USCIS site which I gave up long before our approval to even look at or count on being right.

I believe in my heart that your approval will be coming soon. Not by the touches, but by the time it has been since you filed. Keep the faith and things will work out the way you want them hun.

LJ (F)

Love is not an EMOTION or FEELING....

That if made from the heart...will outlast ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117 (shortcuts)

TIMELINE

04/29/2006......MARRIED MY VERY OWN CLOWN WOOOHOOOO

Now we are through with immigration until the end of 2008. Please read my timeline to see our process. Remember, patience is a beatuiful thing if you can remember to keep it...I will be damned if we did lol. We are all here on this site for the same reason...lets all help one another...

Timeline

Steven,

First...RELAX!!! LOL I can just picture you sat there going all nutz. Ian and I never even got anything in the mail in regards to our RFE being sent back and recieved. We only got an email. We never even got an email saying that we were approved for the K-3. I only found out by checking the USCIS site which I gave up long before our approval to even look at or count on being right.

I believe in my heart that your approval will be coming soon. Not by the touches, but by the time it has been since you filed. Keep the faith and things will work out the way you want them hun.

LJ (F)

hehehe....just gotta take a deep breathe. Thanks, Laura. :star: Actually, Jinky's as anxious as I am. We just met online tonight and she insisted I show her the RFR letter over the webcam. :P We're kind a hoping to be reuinited by Christmas - still trying to hang on to that hope.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

We got an RFE in the mail too. California recieved our I-129F on June 30. (even though we sent it on the 19th to Nebraska). Was your RFE an IMBRA RFE? I swore we filled out the new form that included that info...

How long did it take to get there from when you got an email or checked online? We got a notice on Friday 15th and still have not received anything... My mail however is temporarily being forwarded to my mom's while I'm in England.

Anyone know also if the RFE will forward ok? It's not one of those things that won't forward is it?? Am slightly worried about that....(my mom's mail is a PO Box too)

Pete (UK) & Sue (US)

June 19: Filed for K-1 Visa

Feb 8: Received K-1 Visa

April 27: Married!!

May 4: AOS & EAD sent off.

July 28: EAD Card Arrives in Mail!

Aug 23: AOS Interview! APPROVED!!

Aug 30: Welcome to America! letter arrived.

Sept 7: Greencard arrived in the mail!

May: Received Notice about Greencard Expiration end of August

July 15: Sent packet in mail!! (FINALLY!!)

July 16: Packet arrives @ CSC 10:52am Signed by V. Semegi

July 24: Received NOA (posted 7/21)

July 30: Received Bio Appt Letter in Mail

August 20 @ 2pm: Biometrics Appt. –

Sept 12: Approved!! Should be getting card within 60 days..

April 22: Mailing N400 Citizenship packet to Phoenix AZ! (about time!)

April 25 10:37am Phoenix USCIS Lockbox. Signed for by F DOMINGUEZ

April 28 NOA (received in mail May 2)

June 7 Biometrics Appt

July 26 8:10am Interview/Test APPROVED!

Jul 26 Oath Ceremony! Pete is now a US Citizen!

ficFm7.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

got mine too steven and i sent it back fed ex yesterday.

I129

june 26 NOA 1

july 6 touched

july 11 touched

august 4 back to brazil

august 12 home again

august 28 wondering if this will ever end

sep. 12 touch

sep.13 touched again (RFE Coming IMBRA)

sep. 14 touch

sep. 19 got rfe

sep.25 CSC recieves rfe

sep 28 touch

oct 2 touched again come on baby give it to me!!!!!

oct 3 NOA 2 MAILED 10/2

oct.6 recieved noa 2 by mail

oct.16 nvc recieved

nov.15 nvc mails to rio

dec.5 rio finally gets our papers

dec.5 sent package sedex

dec.6 consulate signs for package

interview 1/11/07 woohoo!!!!!!

1/18/07 got the visa woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo

US entry 1/22/07

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I received mine on Tuesday Sept. 25th and mailed it out the same day via USPS next day. I still have not received anything saying they have processed it or received it. I used the envelope they provided and sealed it in that but then placed that envelope in the USPS overnight envelope. I also wrote my WAC number on the outside of the envelope.

No idea how long this will take.

Timeline
I received mine on Tuesday Sept. 25th and mailed it out the same day via USPS next day. I still have not received anything saying they have processed it or received it. I used the envelope they provided and sealed it in that but then placed that envelope in the USPS overnight envelope. I also wrote my WAC number on the outside of the envelope.

No idea how long this will take.

I don't think it's a good idea to write your receipt number on the outside for anyone to see - just like your ss#.

The letter I received has a blue page on top, stapled to the questionaire. The blue page instructions state for me to send that page back and on top so I'm going to keep it stapled as such. The return envelope says on it, Att: RFE - I believe that is good enough info for them to process it. I'm going to go ahead and use that envelope but send it certified with a return receipt.

We got an RFE in the mail too. California recieved our I-129F on June 30. (even though we sent it on the 19th to Nebraska). Was your RFE an IMBRA RFE? I swore we filled out the new form that included that info...

How long did it take to get there from when you got an email or checked online? We got a notice on Friday 15th and still have not received anything... My mail however is temporarily being forwarded to my mom's while I'm in England.

Anyone know also if the RFE will forward ok? It's not one of those things that won't forward is it?? Am slightly worried about that....(my mom's mail is a PO Box too)

I got the email notice on Monday morning and it stated that a request for more info (RFE) was sent to me on the 16th. On the outside envelope, the post office stamp has it dated received on the 19th. However, I'm in Laguna Beach with is only minutes away from Laguna Niguel where the CSC's PO Box is located - if that makes any difference.

I'd recommend that when your mom sends it to you, she using international express delivery service (the USPS has it as well as FedEx), that way you'll get a tracking number and it still make a take a couple of days to get to you in England. I'd recommend you send it back to your mom the same way and then have her mail it here in the states as certified (I'm thinking so that the return envelope can be used).

BTW, in the letter, it states I have until Dec. 9, 2006 to return it, so you'll have plenty of time.

Good luck!

got mine too steven and i sent it back fed ex yesterday.

Awesome! So hopefully, you'll get your approval soon! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Rock On! Was worried about them not liking it taking so long.

Thanks for the insight!

Good luck on a speedy Noa2!

Pete (UK) & Sue (US)

June 19: Filed for K-1 Visa

Feb 8: Received K-1 Visa

April 27: Married!!

May 4: AOS & EAD sent off.

July 28: EAD Card Arrives in Mail!

Aug 23: AOS Interview! APPROVED!!

Aug 30: Welcome to America! letter arrived.

Sept 7: Greencard arrived in the mail!

May: Received Notice about Greencard Expiration end of August

July 15: Sent packet in mail!! (FINALLY!!)

July 16: Packet arrives @ CSC 10:52am Signed by V. Semegi

July 24: Received NOA (posted 7/21)

July 30: Received Bio Appt Letter in Mail

August 20 @ 2pm: Biometrics Appt. –

Sept 12: Approved!! Should be getting card within 60 days..

April 22: Mailing N400 Citizenship packet to Phoenix AZ! (about time!)

April 25 10:37am Phoenix USCIS Lockbox. Signed for by F DOMINGUEZ

April 28 NOA (received in mail May 2)

June 7 Biometrics Appt

July 26 8:10am Interview/Test APPROVED!

Jul 26 Oath Ceremony! Pete is now a US Citizen!

ficFm7.png

event.png

Timeline
I mailed mine USPS express for the tracking number and put ATT.RFE with red marker

on the express envelope. Have not gotten anything to confirm receipt, no touch ....still waiting.

See my timeline....

Just my observation but I recalled during the mass mailings of RFE's back in July, many people had done the same thing as you and it didn't seem to get there any faster (I'm sure it gets to their mail room, but as far as being sorted, perhaps those who do the initial sorting of the mail only sort out the original return envelopes for RFE). Anyhow, I'm heading over to the Post Office now to send mine certified so we'll see which way is the speediest. :star:

One quicke note: The blue page says to make a copy of it for future inquiries. :yes:

Edited by Steven_and_Jinky

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

got mine too steven and i sent it back today regular mail .

NOA1 6.26.06

TOUCHED 6.30.06

TOUCHED 9.11.06

TOUCHED 9.12.06

TOUCHED 9.13.06

TOUCHED 9.18.06

TOUCHED 9.19.06 IMBRA RFE fitst time

TOUCHED 10.4.06

TOUCHED 10.5.06

TOUCHED 10.6.06

TOUCHED 10.7.06 ON SATURDAY

TOUCHED 10.10.06 RFE EMAIL

TOUCHED 10.11.06

IN MAIL 10.18.06 IMBRA RFE 2nd time

TOUCHED 10.27.06 CSC email receipt of RFE

TOUCHED 10.28.06 ON SATURDAY

TOUCHED 10.30.06

TOUCHED 10.31.06

TOUCHED 11.2.06 APPROVED by Online Status & E-mail (Day 133)

TOUCHED 11.3.06

IN MAIL 11.3.06 NOA2 received via snail mail (Approved on 10-30-2006)

E-MAIL 11.14.06 Petition received at NVC

PHONE CALL 11.17.06 PETITION LEFT NVC.

DHL E-MAIL 11.21.06 Case arrived in YEREVAN ARMENIA

RECEIVED PACKET 3 AND 4 SAME DAY 1.4.07

INTERVIEW DATE FEB. 22 . 2007

"we were granted our visa!!!!".

YES!!! VISA in hand!!! 3.2.07

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yup, got mine today. Will overnight tomorrow even tho its Friday. Then as we are now used to, wait and wait and wait!

02-20-07 INTERVIEW!!! APPROVED!!!

02-27-07 Visa Delivered (Makati)

02-28-07 Arrive Tucson, Thanks God!

03-13-07 Got marriage license

03-16-07 Apply for SSN

03-29-07 SSN received

04-21-07 Wedding Tucson Botanical Gardens

05-02-07 Mailed AOS

05-03-07 AOS received Chicago

05-11-07 NOA1 receipt

05-29-07 Bio appt

05-30-07 touch

07-02-07 interview letter snailmail

08-27-07 INTERVIEW!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.