Bad_Daddy

Iran assails two-state solution for Palestinians

113 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Oil wasn't worth anything at the time, but copper ore was. The Hebrew mercenaries leaving Egypt managed to conquer those, and hold onto them for a few decades. Hebrews never made any lasting friendships in the ancient world.

That's for sure. In Yorkshire we burned Jews alive in Cliffords's tower in York and the rest committed suicide.

When I say 'we' I wasn't involved as it was 1200 and some

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Oil wasn't worth anything at the time, but copper ore was. The Hebrew mercenaries leaving Egypt managed to conquer a few sites, and hold onto them for a few decades. Hebrews never made any lasting friendships in the ancient world.

A link:

http://ucsdnews.ucsd.edu/newsrel/soc/10-22KingSolomon.asp

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Iran's supreme leader assailed a two state solution for Israel and the Palestinians on Saturday, saying the Palestinian bid for statehood at the United Nations is doomed to fail.

"Any plan which would lead to the division of Palestine is unacceptable," Khamenei said. "Any plan that would create two states ... would be accepting a Zionist state in the land of Palestine

Sounds awfully familiar...

"There is place only for one state on the land of Israel .... I do not believe in a two-state solution"

- Danny Danon, deputy speaker of the Knesset

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

The Americans threw the British out of the USA by force and kept the land.

The British simply married American women and moved back (well this one did)

That's the smart way to do it

The Palestinians should accept that conquest and 'might is right' is the way that the US holds the USA and Texas and Hawaii etc and Britain holds Gibraltar/The Falkland islands etc etc by force

They should stop being bad losers and accept reality, learn Hebrew and get on the Israeli dating sites

If you can't beat em, **** em

'Get over it' seems to be the American phrase

Edited by Alan the Red

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

The Palestinians should accept that conquest and 'might is right' is the way that the US holds the USA and Texas and Hawaii etc and Britain holds Gibraltar/The Falkland islands etc etc by force

They should stop being bad losers and accept reality, learn Hebrew and get on the Israeli dating sites

"If only the Palestinians would just politely and quietly fade into oblivion so Israelis can steal the rest of their stuff...." (single tear)

If the U.S. was more like Israel, you most likely wouldn't be here - didn't you know that Israelis are almost never permitted to bring their Palestinian spouses to live in Israel ?

And didn't you know that no country in the world recognizes the West Bank being part of sovereign Israel ? (nor Gaza nor the Golan nor Shebaa Farms.) Even the so-called "1967 borders" are not recognized by any other country in the world as Israel's sovereign borders - not the U.S., not Great Britain, nobody. That issue remains to be determined in final negotiations. So in fact, it isn't over.

And didn't you know that many Palestinians speak fluent Hebrew ? (including my husband.) Here's the Muslim mayor of Hebron chatting in Hebrew with a former Jewish resident of Hebron:

So much for you to learn !

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

That's for sure. In Yorkshire we burned Jews alive in Cliffords's tower in York and the rest committed suicide.

When I say 'we' I wasn't involved as it was 12:00 and some

Having lunch, then, were you?

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

"If only the Palestinians would just politely and quietly fade into oblivion so Israelis can steal the rest of their stuff...." (single tear)

If the U.S. was more like Israel, you most likely wouldn't be here - didn't you know that Israelis are almost never permitted to bring their Palestinian spouses to live in Israel ?

And didn't you know that no country in the world recognizes the West Bank being part of sovereign Israel ? (nor Gaza nor the Golan nor Shebaa Farms.) Even the so-called "1967 borders" are not recognized by any other country in the world as Israel's sovereign borders - not the U.S., not Great Britain, nobody. That issue remains to be determined in final negotiations. So in fact, it isn't over.

And didn't you know that many Palestinians speak fluent Hebrew ? (including my husband.) Here's the Muslim mayor of Hebron chatting in Hebrew with a former Jewish resident of Hebron:

So much for you to learn !

I guess that's what happens when you choose the losing side not once but three times and then want your money back from the person you chose to gamble with. You play, you pay.

0 sympathy.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

I guess that's what happens when you choose the losing side not once but three times and then want your money back from the person you chose to gamble with. You play, you pay.

0 sympathy.

If you actually knew any history on the subject, you might be able to make a meaningful post.

However, you still believe in fairy tales like "Arabs started the 1948 and 1967 wars"....

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

0 sympathy.

Four, actually--you missed Haj-amin Husseini's 1936-1945 collaboration with Hitler.

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Timeline

Four, actually--you missed Haj-amin Husseini's 1936-1945 collaboration with Hitler.

Sriniv. Really. How many times are you going to re-post the same BS ? Even such staunch pro-Israeli sources as the Jewish Virtual Library know better than you.

Once again for the hearing-impaired:

Haj Amin al-Husseini was sentenced to 10 years in prison by the British for inciting riots in 1920. He was given amnesty by the High Commissioner of Palestine, a British Jew named Herbert Samuel, who then appointed him as Mufti of Jerusalem in 1921. Samuel was also responsible for creating the Supreme Muslim Council, which al-Husseini was appointed to lead in 1922.

He was not elected, and the Palestinians had no say in his appointment to the Supreme Muslim Council or the Arab Higher Committee.

The British eventually declared the Arab Higher Committee illegal and al-Husseini lost his presidency of the Supreme Muslim Council and went into exile in Syria. He never returned to Palestine.

By 1941, when he met Hitler, he was no longer the Mufti of Jerusalem and no longer even an appointed official representative of the Palestinian people. The volunteer Muslim forces he controlled were not Palestinian and they did not operate in Palestine.

It's all here:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/mufti.html

Read and stop botting - you might learn something.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:thumbs:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

The English were conquered in 1066 by the Norman French. A thousand years later, the families of William the Conqueror still hold much of the land and big money in the UK.

French names like Vavasouer and De lacy and Percy and DuCanne and Fawkes (yes Guy Fawkes' family) owned all the land where I was born

We had the choice of moaning on about it for a thousand years or getting on with it and accepting the situation

We chose the latter

I have watched how the Moslems have handled this since the mid 60's and how Leila Khaled was doing her hijacking terrorist think in 1969 while I was on honeymoon and Munich and 9-11 and 7-7 and a thousand other attacks in between

I conclude that by all the murdering and hijacking and bombing of westerners and not just their primary enemy Israel, the Moslem nations have simply alienated the people they were trying to influence and gone diametrically the wrong way.

Here we are 60 years later and they are still living in fly-blown poverty and what have they achieved except the death of innocents and the revulsion of the world and not just the West.

They lay store in getting a top education, but have a strategic 'blind spot' in their thinking which does not allow them to evaluate their progress and conclude they did it all wrongly. With that serious blind spot they might as well have stayed uneducated for all the good it will do them

I was launched into this word with a dad who was mildly (In American terms) anti-semitic and left thinking, and I generally accepted his thinking. The Jews had just butchered British Officers in the KIng David Hotel bombing (Menachin Begin later to become Israeli prime minister)and there was sympathy for the Arabs having their land taken.

Since that time, the actions and words of Yasser Arafat/Leila Khaled/Bin Laden/Al Marmaladey/Gadfly/the Chechins etc etc ad infinitum and every Moslem I have ever heard, has pushed me towards the Jewish position. They think they are so clever, but they work against their own interests at all times.

Preparing huge academic papers and getting a place on meaningless committees via the women's movement, (often paid for by the hosts they so despise) makes them think they are making progress, when in fact they are making their sphere of influence (where it matters) ever smaller and causing a resentment and mistrust of Moslems with every passing year

They have made me more pro-American and pro-Israeli than I ever thought possible - and its by what they do and what they say.

Now I don't care if they are still in their present position in a thousand years (like England), because they deserve it for what they have done.

and... when the next attack takes place, it will be bigger than 9-11 and Moslems living in Western countries need to prepare for that and then look to history and make sure they are not seen as supporting the perpetrators of 'the big one' either expressedly or through equivocation, because history tells us what happens to ethnic groups next, even in the absence of loud support for the enemy

In the first world war, a German-American was lynched in the street for just speaking German - so you can imagine what would happen to someone who truculently fails to disapprove of say a nuclear attack or mass poisoning.

You heard it here first

moresheep400100.jpg

The English were conquered in 1066 by the Norman French. A thousand years later, the families of William the Conqueror still hold much of the land and big money in the UK.

French names like Vavasouer and De lacy and Percy and DuCanne and Fawkes (yes Guy Fawkes' family) owned all the land where I was born

We had the choice of moaning on about it for a thousand years or getting on with it and accepting the situation

We chose the latter

I have watched how the Moslems have handled this since the mid 60's and how Leila Khaled was doing her hijacking terrorist think in 1969 while I was on honeymoon and Munich and 9-11 and 7-7 and a thousand other attacks in between

I conclude that by all the murdering and hijacking and bombing of westerners and not just their primary enemy Israel, the Moslem nations have simply alienated the people they were trying to influence and gone diametrically the wrong way.

Here we are 60 years later and they are still living in fly-blown poverty and what have they achieved except the death of innocents and the revulsion of the world and not just the West.

They lay store in getting a top education, but have a strategic 'blind spot' in their thinking which does not allow them to evaluate their progress and conclude they did it all wrongly. With that serious blind spot they might as well have stayed uneducated for all the good it will do them

I was launched into this word with a dad who was mildly (In American terms) anti-semitic and left thinking, and I generally accepted his thinking. The Jews had just butchered British Officers in the KIng David Hotel bombing (Menachin Begin later to become Israeli prime minister)and there was sympathy for the Arabs having their land taken.

Since that time, the actions and words of Yasser Arafat/Leila Khaled/Bin Laden/Al Marmaladey/Gadfly/the Chechins etc etc ad infinitum and every Moslem I have ever heard, has pushed me towards the Jewish position. They think they are so clever, but they work against their own interests at all times.

Preparing huge academic papers and getting a place on meaningless committees via the women's movement, (often paid for by the hosts they so despise) makes them think they are making progress, when in fact they are making their sphere of influence (where it matters) ever smaller and causing a resentment and mistrust of Moslems with every passing year

They have made me more pro-American and pro-Israeli than I ever thought possible - and its by what they do and what they say.

Now I don't care if they are still in their present position in a thousand years (like England), because they deserve it for what they have done.

and... when the next attack takes place, it will be bigger than 9-11 and Moslems living in Western countries need to prepare for that and then look to history and make sure they are not seen as supporting the perpetrators of 'the big one' either expressedly or through equivocation, because history tells us what happens to ethnic groups next, even in the absence of loud support for the enemy

In the first world war, a German-American was lynched in the street for just speaking German - so you can imagine what would happen to someone who truculently fails to disapprove of say a nuclear attack or mass poisoning.

You heard it here first

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

:thumbs: seconded (by horrendously non-Anglophile desi).

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.