Bad_Daddy

Iran assails two-state solution for Palestinians

113 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

The English were conquered in 1066 by the Norman French. A thousand years later, the families of William the Conqueror still hold much of the land and big money in the UK.

French names like Vavasouer and De lacy and Percy and DuCanne and Fawkes (yes Guy Fawkes' family) owned all the land where I was born

Ah… Guillaume le Conquerant, mon illustre ancetre (plusieurs dizaines de generations enleve, bien sur)... so um where’s all my land and all my big money in the UK ?

Anyway, that’s Britain’s problem (or maybe it’s just your personal problem.)

We had the choice of moaning on about it for a thousand years or getting on with it and accepting the situation

We chose the latter

:rofl:

Riiiight. “You” got on with it by invading various peoples all over the world and turning them into "your" colonies so “you” could plunder their land and resources. Let’s see... "you" began with Ireland, then hit the “New World” (most notably selected Caribbean Islands, plus what is now Canada and what is now the U.S.)... then moved on to exploit East Asia, Africa, and finally the Middle East.

So in fact, your beloved Britain outdid your despised Normans as far as invading and conquering by a long shot. Actually, you became as much Norman as you were British, since the two groups intermarried each other and intermingled until no one could really distinguish between the two any more. Careful poking about the family tree - you might find some of those despicable Normans in the woodpile, before they started “passing“ for Brits :o

I have watched how the Moslems have handled this since the mid 60's and how Leila Khaled was doing her hijacking terrorist think in 1969 while I was on honeymoon and Munich and 9-11 and 7-7 and a thousand other attacks in between

Leila Khaled was (and still is) a Christian. But don’t let facts get in the way - your bigotry is on a roll !

BTW no one was killed or even injured in the hijackings Khaled was involved in - except her co-hijacker, who was killed by Israeli security on the El Al plane. She didn’t even serve time in prison - she was held in custody by the British for less than a month, and then released in a prisoner exchange.

How much terror did the British perpetrate during their “Golden Age of Imperialism” ? Oh right, their victims were just gollywog brown people who didn’t matter....

I conclude that by all the murdering and hijacking and bombing of westerners and not just their primary enemy Israel, the Moslem nations have simply alienated the people they were trying to influence and gone diametrically the wrong way.

Here we are 60 years later and they are still living in fly-blown poverty and what have they achieved except the death of innocents and the revulsion of the world and not just the West.

They lay store in getting a top education, but have a strategic 'blind spot' in their thinking which does not allow them to evaluate their progress and conclude they did it all wrongly. With that serious blind spot they might as well have stayed uneducated for all the good it will do them

I was launched into this word with a dad who was mildly (In American terms) anti-semitic and left thinking, and I generally accepted his thinking. The Jews had just butchered British Officers in the KIng David Hotel bombing (Menachin Begin later to become Israeli prime minister)and there was sympathy for the Arabs having their land taken.

Since that time, the actions and words of Yasser Arafat/Leila Khaled/Bin Laden/Al Marmaladey/Gadfly/the Chechins etc etc ad infinitum and every Moslem I have ever heard, has pushed me towards the Jewish position. They think they are so clever, but they work against their own interests at all times.

Preparing huge academic papers and getting a place on meaningless committees via the women's movement, (often paid for by the hosts they so despise) makes them think they are making progress, when in fact they are making their sphere of influence (where it matters) ever smaller and causing a resentment and mistrust of Moslems with every passing year

They have made me more pro-American and pro-Israeli than I ever thought possible - and its by what they do and what they say.

Now I don't care if they are still in their present position in a thousand years (like England), because they deserve it for what they have done.

and... when the next attack takes place, it will be bigger than 9-11 and Moslems living in Western countries need to prepare for that and then look to history and make sure they are not seen as supporting the perpetrators of 'the big one' either expressedly or through equivocation, because history tells us what happens to ethnic groups next, even in the absence of loud support for the enemy

In the first world war, a German-American was lynched in the street for just speaking German - so you can imagine what would happen to someone who truculently fails to disapprove of say a nuclear attack or mass poisoning.

You heard it here first

Over and over, your responses on these topics consist of bombastic Islamophobic bloviation about the world’s 1.5 billion Muslims, and how they are all somehow part of a single monolithic conspiracy with identical motivations, politics, customs, and religious beliefs.

And, as usual, none of it having anything to do with the topic. What a shocker.

Edited by wife_of_mahmoud

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Riiiight. “You” got on with it by invading various peoples all over the world and turning them into "your" colonies so “you” could plunder their land and resources.

You could do that too. Jordan's right next door and is an easier target than Israel.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

You could do that too. Jordan's right next door and is an easier target than Israel.

I live in Texas.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September_in_Jordan <---- They already tried that.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

The Grand Wizard of Wikipedia strikes again !

Now while you're at it, go find out how all those Palestinians ended up in Jordan.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Wikipedia cites are the first thing to pop up during an internet search for the less than discriminating searcher. It's a sure fire way to know that someone is not serious about their sources or about facts.

Edited by Sofiyya

Timeline

Now while you're at it, go find out how all those Palestinians ended up in Jordan.

It doesn't matter who ended up where and how. If it did, we'd have to give Manhattan back to the Indians.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

Wikipedia cites are the first thing to pop up during an internet search for the less than discriminating searcher. It's a sure fire way to know that someone is not serious about their sources or about facts.

2hn4yfn.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

All of Israel, West Bank, Gaza Strip, Golan Heights, everything to the Jordan River belong to the Jews. These so called Palestinians are not. They are Arab-muslims from Arabia or Egypt or Turkey. They only started calling themselves Palestinians since May 28, 1964. Before then, it was an insult to a muslim to be called a Palestinian. These Arab-muslims lost all claim to the land in 1918 at the end of WW1. Mulslims fought for Germany and the Axis powers. At the end of WW1, the majority of the population was Jewish not muslim. There are two reasons muslims are in the area, first the muslims conquered the area by force in 636 AD, by bloodshed, brutality, a three siege, a slaughter of 35,000 Jews and Byzantine Christians outside the Citadel gates. The second reason is the Zionist movement got started around 1870 when Jews started buying the land from the Turks. By 1890, the Jews were prosperous and needed workers and invited the Arab muslims in and offered them jobs. The Turks got so alarmed at the success of the Jews they stopped selling land to them around 1900. Read and study history.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

The Arabs are just miffed because they were beaten easily many times over and they will have to take whatever crumbs the Israelis throw them and quite right too. Either that or learn to fight like men without blowing kids up in airplanes

The more I catch the drift of these people, the more I feel like having a minor op and becoming a Jew

As far as the grand mufti is concerned. I use that to rest my shoes on while I am watching telly

Mufti Schmufti is what I say and let the settlements role ! wagons ho !

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

The Arabs are just miffed because they were beaten easily many times over and they will have to take whatever crumbs the Israelis throw them and quite right too. Either that or learn to fight like men without blowing kids up in airplanes

The more I catch the drift of these people, the more I feel like having a minor op and becoming a Jew

As far as the grand mufti is concerned. I use that to rest my shoes on while I am watching telly

Mufti Schmufti is what I say and let the settlements role ! wagons ho !

:lol:

Timeline

It doesn't matter who ended up where and how. If it did, we'd have to give Manhattan back to the Indians.

That's an interesting line of argument from a person who thinks European Jews have the right to "reclaim" Palestine based on the previous existence of a Jewish community that briefly ruled part of the area some 2000 years ago.... I wonder if we should follow that reasoning to its logical conclusion....

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

That's an interesting line of argument from a person who thinks European Jews have the right to "reclaim" Palestine based on the previous existence of a Jewish community that briefly ruled part of the area some 2000 years ago.... I wonder if we should follow that reasoning to its logical conclusion....

You cant do anything - your beaten - permanently

How long will it take you to realize ?

Even George Bush could have figured that out in 60 years

Get over it and tell your buddies to stop bombing planes. Do that without fail for 25 years and then we might ask the Israelis to give you enough land to grow a few spuds and hashish and palestinian beer ingredients (shudder, I bet its like london beer but worse)

It's the best offer you are going to get so don't be hasty - think about it

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

You cant do anything - your beaten - permanently

How long will it take you to realize ?

Even George Bush could have figured that out in 60 years

Get over it and tell your buddies to stop bombing planes. Do that without fail for 25 years and then we might ask the Israelis to give you enough land to grow a few spuds and hashish and palestinian beer ingredients (shudder, I bet its like london beer but worse)

It's the best offer you are going to get so don't be hasty - think about it

:lol:

I'm American. Try to keep up. I don't know anyone who has "bombed a plane" (outside of members of the U.S. military, of course.)

But if you're talking about the Palestinians... it seems you are a one-state solution guy. So what do you recommend in this new single state - equal rights for all, an Apartheid state, or another round of ethnic cleansing ?

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Timeline

All of Israel, West Bank, Gaza Strip, Golan Heights, everything to the Jordan River belong to the Jews. These so called Palestinians are not. They are Arab-muslims from Arabia or Egypt or Turkey. They only started calling themselves Palestinians since May 28, 1964. Before then, it was an insult to a muslim to be called a Palestinian. These Arab-muslims lost all claim to the land in 1918 at the end of WW1. Mulslims fought for Germany and the Axis powers. At the end of WW1, the majority of the population was Jewish not muslim. There are two reasons muslims are in the area, first the muslims conquered the area by force in 636 AD, by bloodshed, brutality, a three siege, a slaughter of 35,000 Jews and Byzantine Christians outside the Citadel gates. The second reason is the Zionist movement got started around 1870 when Jews started buying the land from the Turks. By 1890, the Jews were prosperous and needed workers and invited the Arab muslims in and offered them jobs. The Turks got so alarmed at the success of the Jews they stopped selling land to them around 1900. Read and study history.

Did you cut and paste this from the same site that you got all that juicy stuff about The Jews and how they all share the exact same political views and masterminded the Bolshevik revolution and etc. etc. ?

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015