KrisandJennie

To the negative nancies out there

78 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I think "attacks" as you have put it are few and far between. "Attacks" probably are against the TOS, and I think the mods do a good job in regulating what is an attack and what is not. I take plenty of stuff lying down. Go read some of my posts. I think the function of the way the US govt uses the military is absolutely deploring. I think anyone that picks up a gun and kills another human being is a murderer, regardless of whether or not a government such as ours is requiring folks to do so in over a zillion countries. Yes, I believe anyone in the military that has killed another human being is a murderer and will be answering to the man upstairs one day... thus the reason the military is made up of mainly folks who wouldn't afford the opporunity to get a college degree without it. i.e. I don't have any friends that are chomping at the bit to go kill someone or go get killed. For a govt to ask people to do so is an outrage. Then again, they get paid for it so I have no compassion over any military person asking for any sort of benefits. It's a job, they get paid... no other benefits should be extended at the taxpayer expense. You don't think I hear flack about that? I hear it all the time, but it comes with having the views that I have. I can have an educated conversation with someone with comments going both ways. Occasionally, actually more than occasionally, I see posts that are completely outraged with my views and I'm told what an idiot I am, etc. I don't get my panties wad up in a bunch over it. I read and move on.

Regarding the comments of "Read the guides," that is what folks are supposed to say. If the info has already been posted, the only way a newbie will learn is by learning to use the search function. Does that comment need to be made on every post? Of course not. But the posts that are asked over and over and over and that are as basic as "How do go through the K-1 process or what do I need to send to start the K-1 process," deserve an answer of Read the Guides.

As a US Marine all I can say about your post and opinion is; you're welcome.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Boy, when I see stupid extreme comments like this, it hard to stay quiet.. to the Mods, isnt there a mimimum age limit for members..

to the poster.. when you grow up, here are somethings to consider..

thus the reason the military is made up of mainly folks who wouldn't afford the opporunity to get a college degree without it.

this is absolutely ridiculous statement.. I was never in the military, but my father retired from the Military, after fighting in vietnam. I can assure you, that this is one of the most ignorant statements of all time.. People enroll in the US Armed services for all kinds of reasons.. Some, because it's a job, some because it's an excellent oppurituty for your future in so many ways, third many beleive in something that is woth fighting for..

Regardless, you have no right to condemn them.. What kind of job do you have?

i.e. I don't have any friends that are chomping at the bit to go kill someone or go get killed.

Thankfully, America doesnt need those friends of yours. The US enjoys the freedoms we have because of Brave Americans willing to fight for something rightous.. Especially for you and your friends...

For a govt to ask people to do so is an outrage.

Said from the peace and security of your living room.. Do you have a clue, how many forreigners would love to have that peace and security.. Thankfully, you have a Government that provides that...

Then again, they get paid for it so I have no compassion over any military person asking for any sort of benefits. It's a job, they get paid... no other benefits should be extended at the taxpayer expense.

Well, "Read to do it" you sure dont deserve any respect, but those that put their lives on the line, deserve it whether you agree with it or not.. again, a freedom to not only feel how you feel, but say how you feel is something you have from those brave men and women who fought and died for it..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

it seems this thread has diverged from the original topic significantly and has run it's course.

it's now closed to prevent further flamefests.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!