gehn

My mother in Law & her sister ruining our Marriage

85 posts in this topic

Just a few pronoun errors. The OP meant that her husband's aunt controls everything, including the OP removal of conditions.

well english isn't her 1st language :whistle:

Edited by piglett

06/05/2010 wedding Cajidiocan, Philippines

11/17/2010 I-130 packet sent

11/23/2010 petition has been received and routed to the Vermont

Service Center for processing!!!

11/27/2010 NOA1 recieved by mail

04/23/2011 NOA2 recieved by mail....what a slow process : (

07/22/2011 AOS fee sent in also choice of address & agent form sent

08/22/2011 IV fee paid

02/28/2012 medical done ONE DAY !!!

03/14/2012 VISA APPROVED : )))

MY PICTURES http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

well english isn't her 1st language :whistle:

It's not really significant. However, my post had been merged from another thread and I was replying to another poster who said something like 'Your post makes my head hurt...' I was attempting to summarize the OP's post

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

they always keep on telling him that Mother is only one & wife you can have as many as u want"

God what a loser. Tell him he can sleep with his mother.

I'd leave him. He isn't a man.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Help, im almost one year and next yr is my visa expire good thing i open VJ. And notice that we havent touch any of the requirement esp his auto insurance and health most of it her mOther is the beneficiary and when i told him about it thats it is one of the requirement He just tell me "I'l ask My Aunt.because its like her aunt do all the things for them, even fill up the form..i had a hard time since im not in good terms with her aunt..what if she will sabottage me and tell my husband crazy stuff so i will not remove my condition and fly vack to my country..we are married there.and who my concern to is that what will be my life back home since im married no man will be serious with me.

Her aunt let me pay too for the house its like a rent but she dont want to name it..she said its only for help in the house and when i right it on the check she does not take it she wants cash im just worried since i read in forum that maybe irs or any agency will ask me where my paycheck goes since i pay her 600/month..including the plane ticket, and the processIng fee , reason i got here..my husbnd is us citizen..and she know what her aunts doing but he just cannot do anything to defend me against her aunt

The ONLY ones ruining your "marriage" are you and your husband by not keeping informed of what is needed and following through on it. It is not up to his mother, his sister or his aunt and if he allows them to have ANYthing to do with this he is cracked in the head

Now tell your husband to grab the knobs and make it happen!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

It's not really significant. However, my post had been merged from another thread and I was replying to another poster who said something like 'Your post makes my head hurt...' I was attempting to summarize the OP's post

ok, understood :thumbs:

06/05/2010 wedding Cajidiocan, Philippines

11/17/2010 I-130 packet sent

11/23/2010 petition has been received and routed to the Vermont

Service Center for processing!!!

11/27/2010 NOA1 recieved by mail

04/23/2011 NOA2 recieved by mail....what a slow process : (

07/22/2011 AOS fee sent in also choice of address & agent form sent

08/22/2011 IV fee paid

02/28/2012 medical done ONE DAY !!!

03/14/2012 VISA APPROVED : )))

MY PICTURES http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad117/piglett2195/

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Sorry to hear this,but am sorry to tell you that your story sound like an arranged marriage, and if you dont take you would a house hold slave and under the control of the guy,the mom and aunt. God help you out on this. Keep praying,you need a miracle.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hey Gehn, I am a new member here. For those who are non-asians, let me say a few things. Asian culture is bit different from other cultures. Generally, the husband's family controls both their son and his newly wedded wife. Like I said, generally. This may not be the case all the time. Besides the modern era is changing that. I gather that you are a very reserved person that can endure...A wonderful quality, that doesn't have a place in this modern era....The reason why I say that, is because I am in a somewhat similar situation. I am of East Indial decent, born in South America. My wife has been a USC for approximately nine years. Our marriage was kind of arranged, as has been common in asian culture. I got married in early 2009. Three months after I was married, in one of our "discussions", my father-in-law told me, in the presence of my wife and mother-in-law, that before I was brough over here, it was decided that I would be brought here uder a deal, and that the deal was my wife shall make the decisions, and I shall follow. Now, you can imagine how shocked and tormented I was to learn what a commodity I was as a husband. And like that it has always been a challenge in my marriage. Several months ago, after I had filed ROC, My wife asked me to leave. Why? She and her friends and her mother had discussed what a bad person I am, because I went against her decision of going to a religious function that was hosted by someone they didn't approve. My wife, her mother and friends had discussions of how she needs to leave me and take away the house, and the car, and then she will find the man that will sweep her off her feet. Every story has two sides....The reason for all of my marriage issues, is as my wife says, I need to listen to her and do exactly as she says.( That is the way of my in-laws marriage - my father-in-law says that he is scared of his wife and does exactly as she says.)My wife also discusses with her friends and famile that I have no good qualities, and at the same time, wants to have kids. So, Gehn, if anyone understands your life, I must say I do. You need to find a service that helps with domestic abuse, ad talk with them. This will be very important when you are ready to file for ROC. My two bits.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Ghen, I am not sure if you will have the five types of evidence required to file for ROC. You need to start gathering them now. If you don't present the types of evidence needed, you may be called for an interview. What evidences do you currently have, and what else will you have by the time you are ready for ROC?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.