Ma^Kali

NOVEMBER 2011 visa bulletine prediction

421 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

hi i am new user i am, also green card holder and waiting for my husband my preority date is 23 april 2009

welcome to the forum.....you can add ur case in the f2a list at this link...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/324783-f2a-watch-list/page__pid__4920296__st__75#entry4920296

Edited by jhp

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Today is 27 Sep, 2011 . Oh, my God, doesn't nobody have ( receive) the intervew letter? It' s sad and worry so much. Please write on this when you receive the intervew letter , thank you.

Today is 27 Sep, 2011 . Oh, my God, does nobody have ( receive) the intervew letter? It' s sad and worry so much. Please write on this when you receive the intervew letter , thank you. :blush:

Timeline

Today is 27 Sep, 2011 . Oh, my God, doesn't nobody have ( receive) the intervew letter? It' s sad and worry so much. Please write on this when you receive the intervew letter , thank you.

Today is 27 Sep, 2011 . Oh, my God, does nobody have ( receive) the intervew letter? It' s sad and worry so much. Please write on this when you receive the intervew letter , thank you. :blush:

wait for another 2 or 3 days max.

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

welcome to the forum.....you can add ur case in the f2a list at this link...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/324783-f2a-watch-list/page__pid__4920296__st__75#entry4920296

this is a good idea so i am sharing ;

my PD is 16th April 2009

case been ended by December 2010

hope the best for all.

So its 100% confirmed that the people at NVC have no knowledge about whats going on...I have called 3 times since yesterday and three different answers.

1. Call around October 1st.

2. Oh You will have to wait another month.

3. The funniest and dumbest...Sir Its gonna be one more year until your PD will be current...I asked? Are you sure ? And she is Like Yes I am positive....I Laughed and hung up.

So don't waster your time and energy on calling NVC.Just wait for an email to be sent to u.

By the way has anyone on this forum or other forums got an interview date?

PD...January 11,2009.

Timeline

So its 100% confirmed that the people at NVC have no knowledge about whats going on...I have called 3 times since yesterday and three different answers.

3. The funniest and dumbest...Sir Its gonna be one more year until your PD will be current...I asked? Are you sure ? And she is Like Yes I am positive....I Laughed and hung up.

So don't waster your time and energy on calling NVC.Just wait for an email to be sent to u.

what a joke???? NVC call center persons dont know anything or they are frustrated due to questions being asked to them......huh...nobody still got any interview letter....wait for another 2 or 3 days max...

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

I got the same answer call us periodically or called on 1st of october....... who issue the interview letter NVC or Local Consulate office.......

PD 01 FEB 2009

I got the same answer call us periodically or called on 1st of october....... who issue the interview letter NVC or Local Consulate office.......

Interviews are issued by the embassies and then forwarded to NVC and NVC then notifies the applicants.

PD...January 11,2009.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Interviews are issued by the embassies and then forwarded to NVC and NVC then notifies the applicants.

Hey P-Lover the interviews are not scheduled by the embassies. Instead the embassies report the availabilities to the NVC who controls the scheduling of cases in this visa category. Once a case is completed the NVC notifies DOS and at that time visa allotments are requested for the applicants thatvare document-ready. During the came time the case is reviewed for accuracy.

The embassies / consulates have no idea of the case until it is received from the NVC which is also why no changed or request can be made until the case is received.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

Only DoS schedule interview date. Every Embassy send out schedule sheet to DoS around 25-27 of the month. And DoS fill up the open slot by date.

Thats how you we seen every months NVC start shcedule interview by end of the month through first of the month.

USCIS

PRIORITY DATE : FEBRUARY 3RD, 2010

CASE APPROVED ON SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2010

NVC

CASE COMPLETED ON DECEMBER 21ST, 2010

^^^VISA APPROVED ON JULY 3RD, 2012^^^

Hey P-Lover the interviews are not scheduled by the embassies. Instead the embassies report the availabilities to the NVC who controls the scheduling of cases in this visa category. Once a case is completed the NVC notifies DOS and at that time visa allotments are requested for the applicants thatvare document-ready. During the came time the case is reviewed for accuracy.

The embassies / consulates have no idea of the case until it is received from the NVC which is also why no changed or request can be made until the case is received.

Thanks for correcting me.

Only DoS schedule interview date. Every Embassy send out schedule sheet to DoS around 25-27 of the month. And DoS fill up the open slot by date.

Thats how you we seen every months NVC start shcedule interview by end of the month through first of the month.

And thank you too.

I am getting a little nervous now...I know its normal.

Are we heading towards another retrogression ?

No Interview yet.

PD...January 11,2009.

Filed: Timeline

I got an email from NVC as below after I checked my status... I think its normal email, but want to share

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

The applicant's name has been placed on the list of documentarily qualified cases awaiting the availability of visa numbers under the numerical limitations prescribed by statute. The designated representative of this case (applicant, petitioner, or attorney) will be notified of an appointment date as soon as the numbers have been received. The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

My Wife & Daughter PD: June 2009.

Timeline

If no one receive interview letter by tomorrow (28th), then PD will stay same. No movement for f2a. Even it stated in Oct VB but also mentioned date could vary by demand of applicant.

Just thoughts! Hope I'll be wrong.

USCIS

PRIORITY DATE : FEBRUARY 3RD, 2010

CASE APPROVED ON SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2010

NVC

CASE COMPLETED ON DECEMBER 21ST, 2010

^^^VISA APPROVED ON JULY 3RD, 2012^^^

Timeline

Thanks for correcting me.

And thank you too.

I am getting a little nervous now...I know its normal.

Are we heading towards another retrogression ?

No Interview yet.

and thank you all and i am nervous like hell ....... i put my cell on email alert and on every buzz 24 hours a day i am excited that email would be from NVC and disappointed to know that not yet its some thing else.

PD 01 FEB 2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.