316 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi! I am a July filer and USCIS received my case July 25, 2011 but my NOA1 is dated July 27, 2011. Although, my priority date is July 25, 2011. So, which one do I go by? I guess it does not really matter since it is only a couple of days apart but it seems even a day or two matters in this process. I would like all of you to share your updates and experiences with USCIS California Service Center here. I notice there is another July thread but it has Vermont Service Center people on there too and they are already getting approced so this lead to a discrepancy.

Edited by SanSali

Allah[swt] says: “You may have someone in your mind, someone in your heart, someone in your dreams, someone in your life, but I am your someone when you have no one"He[swt] reminds us saying "O Prophet! Allah is sufficient for you and for the believers who follow you." [[Qur'an:8:4]] So when you slip and fall, remind yourself of Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim, the One whose always there, just waiting for your Call!

Timeline

California Service Center is the fastest of the 3 service centers, that is in your favor!

Don't worry about the receipt and NOA1 date being different by 2 days.

Hang in there.

Take care,

Havehope

Oh is CSC the fastest? I heard that VSC was! Thank you for replying as nobody else has yet. LOL

Edited by SanSali

Allah[swt] says: “You may have someone in your mind, someone in your heart, someone in your dreams, someone in your life, but I am your someone when you have no one"He[swt] reminds us saying "O Prophet! Allah is sufficient for you and for the believers who follow you." [[Qur'an:8:4]] So when you slip and fall, remind yourself of Ar-Rahman Ar-Rahim, the One whose always there, just waiting for your Call!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Oh is CSC the fastest? I heard that VSC was! Thank you for replying as nobody else has yet. LOL

I'm a July filer and it's only been one month. Seems like a decade. I'm trying to keep my mind off of time and focus on being with my husband in November. Wishing all the best of luck on their visa journey. :)

Timeline

The processing times fluctuates between all 3 service center. You can get a better idea on the stats of each service center here Processing Times .These are VJ's stats based upon information submitted by VJ members. Latest stats show that VCS is the front runner.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

The processing times fluctuates between all 3 service center. You can get a better idea on the stats of each service center here Processing Times .These are VJ's stats based upon information submitted by VJ members. Latest stats show that VCS is the front runner.

Ok, I noticed that. My husband relocated so I have updated his address to reflect. Do you think that causes any delays? He is now with his father in Saudi Arabia.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

any luck for July filers? hope to hear approvals for us the soonest :) God bless!!!

Hi folks,

Don't worry and you will get I 130 approval from CSC 3-4 months of time

Here are my timelines for CR-1.

02/20/2011 - Married

03/14/2011 - I-130 sent

03/15/2011 - I-130 received

03/18/2011 - NOA1

06/16/2011 - NOA2

07/17/2011 - NVC received

08/06/2011 - Received DS-3032 and I-864 bill

08/06/2011 - Emailed DS-3032 and paid I-864 bill

08/10/2011 - I-864 sent to NVC

08/15/2011 - DS-3032 accepted and IV bill received

08/15/2011 - Paid IV bill

08/18/2011 - DS-230 sent to NVC

08/19/2011 - DS-230 received at NVC

08/24/2011 - SIF & Case Complete

08/26/2011- RFE on missing PCC and Case re-opened

08/27/2011- Wife Sent PCC from India(In fact she did get PCC on end of 27th from passport office in India and she mailed PCC following day upon getting RFE from NVC. Otherwise we thought of submitting during interview)

08/30/2011 - Case Closed(Thank God)

10/24/2011- Interview Date at Chennai @ 1PM

Timeline

No luck here. My estimated timeframe went up to December 13th. I really hope this is not the case. I saw several postings that CSC is getting very slow. C'mon CSC....keep the ball moving.

Hi! I am a July filer and USCIS received my case July 25, 2011 but my NOA1 is dated July 27, 2011. Although, my priority date is July 25, 2011. So, which one do I go by? I guess it does not really matter since it is only a couple of days apart but it seems even a day or two matters in this process. I would like all of you to share your updates and experiences with USCIS California Service Center here. I notice there is another July thread but it has Vermont Service Center people on there too and they are already getting approced so this lead to a discrepancy.

you will find out in nvc what is really your priority date..if your case is in nvc already and paid aos..:)

Timeline

you will find out in nvc what is really your priority date..if your case is in nvc already and paid aos..:)

What's the purpose of the priority date with IR1/CR1?

Ok, I noticed that. My husband relocated so I have updated his address to reflect. Do you think that causes any delays? He is now with his father in Saudi Arabia.

Personally, I don't think that a change of address will delay the process. Other VJ'ers can chime in. Good luck and best wishes.

This is crazy...I am looking at the timelines and VSC appears to be taking approximately 1 month to approve cases while CSC is taking 3 or more months. So sad! I hope CSC catches up real soon. This is just so frustrating!

Alia & Jerald

USCIS

08/15/2011-----I-130 Sent

08/18/2011-----NOA1 email received

08/22/2011-----NOA1 Hard copy received

02/15/2012-----NOA2 APPROVED ( GREAT VALENTINE'S DAY PRESENT!)

NVC

02/20/2012-------Case received at NVC

02/28/2012------- Case number received

02/28/2012------- DS 3032 ( choice of agent ) emailed to NVC

03/02/2012------- DS 3032 returned to beneficiery

03/02/2012------- DS 3032 resent to NVC

03/02/2012------- AOS fee bill paid

03/05/2012------- AOS fee bill shows " PAID"

03/07/2012------- DS 3032 accepted e-mail by NVC

03/08/2012------- IV fee bill invoiced

03/08/2012------- IV fee bill paid

03/16/2012------- CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!

04/11/2012------- Interview Date Schedule for MAY 7TH

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

This is crazy...I am looking at the timelines and VSC appears to be taking approximately 1 month to approve cases while CSC is taking 3 or more months. So sad! I hope CSC catches up real soon. This is just so frustrating!

Hope we can all be with our loved ones sooner rather than later. I feel your anguish, if VSC is supposed to be the fastest then we are certainly not feeling it yet. But good luck everyone and I'm just glad we have the VJ to meet other people who are going through similar situations.

Filed for IR-1 Visa

12/14/2008: Met for the first time through friends
01/07/2009: First Date
07/07/2010: Married!
08/19/2011: I-130 mailed
08/24/2011: USCIS Acceptance Confirmation email received
08/26/2011: NOA1 received
09/23/2011: NOA2
09/26/2011: Case received by NVC
10/17/2011: Case put on NVC's system
10/18/2011: AOS bill invoiced and paid
10/20/2011: AOS bill shown as PAID
10/26/2011: Emailed DS-3032
10/28/2011: DS-3032 acknowledged and IV bill invoiced
10/31/2011: IV bill paid
11/01/2011: IV bill shown as PAID
10/13/2012: I-864 package mailed
10/26/2012: RFE
11/06/2012: IV package mailed
01/30/2013: Case complete at NVC
02/21/2013: Medical
03/06/2013: Interview- Approved
05/30/2013: POE
07/31/2013: Greencard arrived in mail!

Account of medical: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/416093-london-medical-experience/page__p__5997291#entry5997291
Review of Embassy/Interview: http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-dos-cis-reviews.php?entry=11637

Timeline

Hope we can all be with our loved ones sooner rather than later. I feel your anguish, if VSC is supposed to be the fastest then we are certainly not feeling it yet. But good luck everyone and I'm just glad we have the VJ to meet other people who are going through similar situations.

I am very depressed. What are all of your NOA1?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

VSC is slower now hahaha... a long time ago was faster :(... we are with VSC and 5 months our case never been touched and we had to call and make a request, by the way, you must have a lot of patience, remember there are too many case before your.

Best wishes!

Edited by samriv
"When love is strong, a man and a woman can make their bed on a sword's blade. When love grows weak, a bed of 60 cubits is not large enough. (Talmud)""Love will find a way, Love U baby K!"7y0kjwl63c3.pngAPRIL 26 2011 - i130 (NOA1)MARCH 29 2013 - i130 Approbed (NOA2)ABRIL 19 2013 - NVC ReceivedAPRIL 22 2013 - Pay I-864 BillMAY 01 2013 - DS3032 - COMPLETED - AUGUST 28 2013 INTERVIEW <p>

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.