stayaway

enough headachs

73 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Awwwwwww C'mon! We should adopt Charles and Gupt. :thumbs: They can be the MENA bodyguards. :lol: We could use some protection. :lol:

are you kidding? i'd pick sarah and wom to walk down a dark alley with me :P

What does that mean exactly?

that you're mean :P

Well you keep coming back for more, so what does that say about you? :P

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
This thread is way off topic.

I demand to know why you ladies hate poor Michael so much. He's a nice guy with perfectly mainstream views!

Yes he is quite the Angel isn't he :unsure: If you want this to turn into a flame war so badly why dont you take the first shot? :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I demand to know why you ladies hate poor Michael so much. He's a nice guy with perfectly mainstream views!

i bet it's cause he's from the middle east

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I don't hate him. I think his views are somewhat distorted but I never said I hate him.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

my husband feels the same way u do micheal. most of his friends would agree with u about arab woman. even my best friend lived 20 years in lebanon and can verify some of the things u have posted in ur other post.

dont let anyone get to u. if u need advice on immigration this is a great place to find it.

Timeline

i bet it's cause he's from the middle east

:blink: lol so am I :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline
my husband feels the same way u do micheal. most of his friends would agree with u about arab woman. even my best friend lived 20 years in lebanon and can verify some of the things u have posted in ur other post.

dont let anyone get to u. if u need advice on immigration this is a great place to find it.

You are the first person to be nice to Michael. He sure does deserve it!

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

That's right Michael, don't let anyone get you down about making judgements and rude comments about women of an entire race. You have every right to tell us how ALL Arab women are.

Timeline

You are the first person to be nice to Michael. He sure does deserve it!

:no: someone else agreed with him in the other thread. Oh and don't forget the 10 imaginary friends that agree privatly. :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
That's right Michael, don't let anyone get you down about making judgements and rude comments about women of an entire race. You have every right to tell us how ALL Arab women are.

yeah me too! :thumbs::lol:

on another note, i'm leaving work so enjoy my absence for about 1.5 hours :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Bummer....now what are we gonna do? :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

Bummer....now what are we gonna do? :lol:

I guess I can eat lunch now!

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
are you kidding? i'd pick sarah and wom to walk down a dark alley with me :P

animatedgraphics123lh2.gif

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.