NQT1976

Need help urgent

30 posts in this topic

hello all,

Finnaly I got my wife come here in US for about 6 months, Now she got serious mental illness(this kind of illness is hidden by her parents, they just said she have a little depression) , and I send her to hospital for treatment right now, She still not have insurance yet.

her symtoms is just like "Schizophrenia" but in very seriuos condition, she may not wearing a pant and walk around the house.

My family member, is very angry at her parent, they dont want to let her live in our home anymore.

I know she need very good care but I work full time and may not take care of her carefully

What I should do now, I was thinking about send her back to Vietnam for her parent take care of her, but her parent may not accept that, she may not agree to come back to Vietnam.

CR1 timeline:

11/2008: submit I130

11/15/2008: case sent to CSC

06/02/2009: uscis approval

08/05/2009: interview-get blue slip request timeline

08/25/2009: submit timeline - get denial blue slip

Không có gì quý hơn độc lập tự do."

Tôi biết nó, thằng nói câu nói đó

Tôi biết nó, đồng bào miền Bắc này biết nó

Việc nó làm, tội nó phạm ra sao

Nó đầu tiên đem râu nó bện vào

Hình xác lão Mao lông lá

Bàn tay Nga đầy băng tuyết giá

Cũng nhoài qua lục địa Trung Hoa

Không phải xoa đầu mà túm tóc nó từ xa

Nó đứng không yên, tất bật, điên đầu

Lúc rụi vào Tàu, lúc rúc vào Nga

Nó gọi Tàu Nga là cha anh nó Và tình nguyện làm con chó nhỏ

Xông xáo giữ nhà gác ngõ cho cha anh

She was OK when she take medicine on time, but since she out off medicine the condition become worst .

I don't think she got serious problem, and not paying to much to her medicine.

CR1 timeline:

Hình xác lão Mao lông lá

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

hello all,

Finnaly I got my wife come here in US for about 6 months, Now she got serious mental illness(this kind of illness is hidden by her parents, they just said she have a little depression) , and I send her to hospital for treatment right now, She still not have insurance yet.

her symtoms is just like "Schizophrenia" but in very seriuos condition, she may not wearing a pant and walk around the house.

My family member, is very angry at her parent, they dont want to let her live in our home anymore.

I know she need very good care but I work full time and may not take care of her carefully

What I should do now, I was thinking about send her back to Vietnam for her parent take care of her, but her parent may not accept that, she may not agree to come back to Vietnam.

You can't force her to go back to Vietnam if she doesn't want to go.

If you still love her then you should try to make sure she takes her medicine every day. A lot of mentally ill people are perfectly normal as long as they take their meds.

Your employer doesn't offer medical insurance?

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

You can't force her to go back to Vietnam if she doesn't want to go.

If you still love her then you should try to make sure she takes her medicine every day. A lot of mentally ill people are perfectly normal as long as they take their meds.

Your employer doesn't offer medical insurance?

I'm not forcing her go back to Vietnam forever, she got 10 years green card, she can come back to US anytime.

I'm unable to take care of her myself, so I need her parents take care of her, because they are not working like me.

for some reason my health insurance refused to add her in my insurance plan. Now I think the hospital will bill me more than $50,000

her sick is kind of funny, she refused to take medicine at home, so when the police come or in hospital then she agree to take medicine

I'm scared while I'm not home she may kill herself.

I'm trying to do the best thing for her

CR1 timeline:

Hình xác lão Mao lông lá

Filed: Timeline

Is insurance from your employer or did you buy the policy on your own?

I'm not forcing her go back to Vietnam forever, she got 10 years green card, she can come back to US anytime.

I'm unable to take care of her myself, so I need her parents take care of her, because they are not working like me.

for some reason my health insurance refused to add her in my insurance plan. Now I think the hospital will bill me more than $50,000

her sick is kind of funny, she refused to take medicine at home, so when the police come or in hospital then she agree to take medicine

I'm scared while I'm not home she may kill herself.

I'm trying to do the best thing for her

Is insurance from your employer or did you buy the policy on your own?

the emploer insurance said it is not in open enrollment period so they re fused to add her in plan.

have to wait 3 months more for the open enrollment.

but I dont care about insurance now, what I care is she is alone at home in sickness could lead her to die

CR1 timeline:

Hình xác lão Mao lông lá

I don't know your situation as intimately as you do but it seems like most of your troubles could potentially be maintained if you get her the proper medication and ensure yourself that she takes it. Without health insurance, you'll have to dig around to see if there are free or low cost solutions available to you. They are out there, you just have to find one that works for you. Here's some leads that might help.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071029211933AAIiGPL

http://www.womens-finance.com/health/medsnoinsurance.shtml

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=medication+without+insurance&pbx=1&oq=medication+without&aq=1&aqi=g5&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=0l0l1l218l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.&fp=ef64ef23b5d1539e&biw=1608&bih=746

K-1 Visa

I-129F application received at USCIS: November 30, 2010

I-129F approved: March 28, 2011

Packet 3 Received: April 11, 2011

Packet 3 forms submitted to Consulate: May 4, 2011

Packet 4 received: June 16th, 2011

Interview date: July 25, 2011 (Pink!)

Pick up Visa: August 1, 2011

POE: August 5th, 2001 (Woot!)

You either need to find a friend for her that can spend the day with her or find a caregiver for her. Try to find her someone who also just came over from Vietnam. They can relate and they will also be cheaper.

Edited by Dai_Tx
mrc2pmh1445.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

First, get her back on her meds. Then work on Dai_Tx's plan to have someone care for her during the day.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Timeline

You could hire a person to be at home with her, I know of some elderly people who hired someone to live with them and to help with cooking, cleaning, etc. I think it was 1000-1500 a month in the OC. This isn't a nurse or anything, more of a companion who can help with the house work. You could hire a nurse, but it would cost more.

the emploer insurance said it is not in open enrollment period so they re fused to add her in plan.

have to wait 3 months more for the open enrollment.

but I dont care about insurance now, what I care is she is alone at home in sickness could lead her to die

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

hello all,

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.