Bad_Daddy

Don't Get Caught Holding Dollars When The U.S. Default Arrives

157 posts in this topic

Zombies will be more like it.

It's seriously scary to think what'll happen in the urban areas only a week or two after the food trucks stop rolling in and the power stays off.

I say "BRING IT ON"! It's the white collar preps who put us in the position we are now, so I say let them suffer. We don't have Pol Pot, but we do have our tanking economy. They did it to us and themselves, now let them reap the benefits.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Most rich that I know are well diversified on paper. When it comes to "real" assets, they don't have much in the way of things that'll be necessary after a currency failure.

Well some have private jets and properties approachable by private jets and more so on islands

which are away from the crowds.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Well some have private jets and properties approachable by private jets and more so on islands which are away from the crowds.

Yes, all four of those guys will be fine. The rest of them... not so much.

Keep in mind too - jets require ground crews and no matter how far away you get from civilization, there has to be some sort of sustainability or else you're only working on the timeline of what you've prepared for. Even the super rich with private jets aren't prepared for the long haul.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I heard a lot of people saying double dip last year. Looks like they are going to be right.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It's the city folk who are going to suffer the most when their paper world comes apart. In fact I wouldn't mind seeing the dollar take a giant hit just for the entertainment if anything. I'm guessing rat hunting for food will be the next big fad in NYC. They can run around and beat them over the head with their $200+ wing tips. Of course with all those gay marriages going on over there in NY, I'm sure the high heel to the top of the rats head will be the norm.

I wonder if there were people living in the Great Depression who found entertainment in seeing people starve to death and be reduced to utter destitution (not to mention the "hilarity" of the second world war that followed).

I heard a lot of people saying double dip last year. Looks like they are going to be right.

It'll be more than a dip...

I wonder if there were people living in the Great Depression who found entertainment in seeing people starve to death and be reduced to utter destitution (not to mention the "hilarity" of the second world war that followed).

It'll be more than a dip...

If that's what it takes to bring this country to reality then so be it. Nothing to date has brought these white collar thieves to reality. Nothing like a depression on a massive scale with a bit of revolution thrown in to set things back to right.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

If that's what it takes to bring this country to reality then so be it. Nothing to date has brought these white collar thieves to reality. Nothing like a depression on a massive scale with a bit of revolution thrown in to set things back to right.

Wishing your country undergo a national act of masochism seems rather unpatriotic to me. What's more - it's madness.

Do the responsible thing - You need to pay more taxes and the government needs to spend less. End of.

Wishing your country undergo a national act of masochism seems rather unpatriotic to me. What's more - it's madness.

Do the responsible thing - You need to pay more taxes and the government needs to spend less. End of.

We booted the English out for not listening and high taxes. Having a revolution just might wake this country up. Changes need to be made.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

If default is allowed - given how completely avoidable it is - you are right... changes will have to be made.

It is avoidable. Unfortunately, people like Kip have little conception that the US economy is tied to the global economy.

Perhaps he plans to move to China... Although given that the Chinese own most of the US' debts, perhaps the Chinese will move to Alaska.