Edrotar

Why would I get this Email? Whats it really saying?

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WACxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On July 20, 2011, your document I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was processed and mailed to the address on record. If you have not received it within 30 days of July 20, 2011, contact customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move while your case is pending, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Its saying call USCIS because this is an error.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Yeah, that is definitely not right. Your best bet would be to call USCIS :/. Good Luck!

UJaZm4.png

***Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours... xoxo***

Timeline

I called and the customer service rep was really no help...stating I had to wait for the letter. He said it could be a RFE or even an approval. Then I called back and escalated the call to a tier 2 csr, he said its probably a mistake. He can see our case is still under review. When we log into to check the status there is nothing showing our status. It used to say that it was under initial review now there is no status at all.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Uncle Darnell Say

It's a Data Error, possibly even a human 'fat-finger' error.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

it sounds like an RFE. You should have the letter in about 4 to 5 days. Once you get it, you can see what it is. It could also be an approval, but very crazy fat finger for that. the fact they are saying it is still under review leads me to believe RFE. If it was approval, they would state it is closed. but you never know. Best of luck to you in this journey.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

it sounds like an RFE. You should have the letter in about 4 to 5 days. Once you get it, you can see what it is. It could also be an approval, but very crazy fat finger for that. the fact they are saying it is still under review leads me to believe RFE. If it was approval, they would state it is closed. but you never know. Best of luck to you in this journey.

Could be an RFE but like a said the 2nd tier Customer Service Rep said was a mistake, but I really have no confidence in anything they are saying because he was so unsure.....I could hear in his voice he had no ideal why this was emailed to me and not too confident in his replies. So I guess I will have the letter tomorrow or Monday.

You know I did a search on google for the same email and a few people have gotten this email before. I was looking at their timelines and the date the email was sent....all of them were approved within 3 weeks of receiving that same email. I can't even begin to imagine being approved in just over a month time frame. Hoping for the best!!

One thing that really confuses me now, is there is no case status when we log into our account at USCIS website??? hmmmmmmmm very strange and worrisome!!!!!

I would call back, demand to speak to a Tier 2 person again and also inquire about the case status. They should be able to send a request to IT and fix it :)

K1 Visa Timeline
01-12-2011 Sent out I-129F packet to Lewisville, TX, via Fedex
01-18-2011 NOA1
01-24-2011 NOA1 hard copy received in the mail [dated 01-18-2011]
05-12-2011 NOA2 (approved in 114 days)
05-18-2011 NVC received, new case number assigned
05-20-2011 NVC left
06-01-2011 Embassy received
06-06-2011 Packet 3 sent
06-10-2011 Packet 4 received
07-21-2011 Interview at 9:30am - APPROVED!!
07-29-2011 Visa in hand
10-02-2011 Wedding

AOS Timeline
10-04-2011 Sent out AOS, EAD and AP application via UPS Overnight to Chicago, IL
10-05-2011 AOS application delivered @ 9:22am
10-07-2011 E-Notification via Email and Text @ 5:37pm for AOS, EAD and AP
10-26-2011 Biometrics Appointment
10-31-2011 AOS transferred to CSC
12-06-2011 E-Notifications via Email and Text - GC approved!!!!!!! (in 63 days)
12-07-2011 E-Notifications via Email and Text - EAD and AP approved (in 64 days)
12-12-2011 GREEN CARD rec'vd in mail!!!

Removing Conditions Timeline

10-19-2013 Sent out I-751 petition via USPS Priority Express

10-21-2013 I-751 petition delivered @ 12:12pm

10-25-2013 NOA received in the mail [dated 10-22-2013]

11-22-2013 Case transferred to CSC

02-05-2014 Card production ordered

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I submitted an I-130 and after receiving my NOA1, I received the same letter you did. I called and was told that a document was being sent to me. It ended up being a change of address form (the I130 asked for street address, not mailing address and mine is different. I had added a note in the Appendix but it had been overlooked so my mail had been returned to them.) I ended up calling again after receiving the form and a rep. changed the mailing address on file. I'm not sure if you have the same problem, but it may be something to look into.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I submitted an I-130 and after receiving my NOA1, I received the same letter you did. I called and was told that a document was being sent to me. It ended up being a change of address form (the I130 asked for street address, not mailing address and mine is different. I had added a note in the Appendix but it had been overlooked so my mail had been returned to them.) I ended up calling again after receiving the form and a rep. changed the mailing address on file. I'm not sure if you have the same problem, but it may be something to look into.

We got the same letter as well whereas, We just had a NOA2 approved notice [waiting to touch the mail] last week. Do you think it's an address issue? I am the beneficiary who changed the address since 3 months back and informed the consulate but no reply back. and also, I just talked to my fiancé (US Citizen) that just a few days back, he changed his PO BOX. Do you think this also can be the reason? I am sooooo confuse!

Note: I never have an interview with the Kuwait Consulate at all yet...nor contacting me. :-( :angry::wacko: To be honest, this is so frustrating...

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#0000ff"][i]
[/i][/color][/size] [size="5"]God Bless![/size]
[size="5"]BobGee[/size][/font]

[u]AOS TIMELINE:[/u]

01-30-2012: Submitted AOS application thru USPS (Chicago Lockbox)
02-06-2012: Received Text/Email, application received by USCIS
02-10-2012: Received mail/hard copy of I-131 (NOA)
02-15-2012: Received mails/hard copies of I-765 & I-485 (NOAs) / Mail for Biometrics Appt.
03-06-2012: Biometrics Appointment done
03-14-2012: Received mail for Interview Appt on 16th April 2012.
04-04-2012: EAD/AP approved
04-12-2012: EAD/AP card received ;-)
04-16-2012: Interview day - Approved! (waiting for GC)
04-23-2012: Welcome Letter touched
05-03-2012: GC on hand!

[b][color="#ff8c00"]*** Thank You LORD! ***[/color][/b][b][color="#ff8c00"]

[url="http://www.ezticker.com/"]
[img]http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/100/202/20120130/AOS/ticker.png[/img]
[/url][/color][/b]

Filed: Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

That happened to me either when I changed my address. Apparently the address change confirmation is viewed as a document in the eyes of their computer. If you changed your address, relax. All you will get is the confirmation of address change. If you did not change address, I am not sure what it could be.

Filed: Timeline

Why would a “Request for Evidence” be necessary?

The USCIS will issue a Request for Evidence (RFE) if it finds that it needs additional information to complete processing of an USCIS form. Some common reasons for issuing a Request for Evidence are:

The petitioner or co-sponsor has failed to file an Affidavit of Support in connection with an Application to Adjust Status to Permanent Resident.

You submitted an incomplete USCIS Form I-693 Medical Exam or Supplement, or have failed to submit a Medical Exam in connection with an Application to Adjust Status to Permanent Resident.

You failed to include with your foreign-language marriage or birth certificate and accompanying, certified translation.

You failed to submit evidence that establishes that you are qualified for the immigration benefit.

You failed to submit evidence that you entered the country legally and/or have maintained legal status.

We got the same letter as well whereas, We just had a NOA2 approved notice [waiting to touch the mail] last week.

Note: I never have an interview with the Kuwait Consulate at all yet...nor contacting me. :-( :angry::wacko: To be honest, this is so frustrating...

Just going a bit off topic and in response to the above:

So, you had your NOA2 last week and are angry that an interview hasn't been scheduled yet? If you've been approved, USCIS will send your petition onto the National Visa Center. The NVC will then forward it to the relevant consulate. When the consulate receives it, they will then process it and send you a letter (if that is what they do - you might want to check your regional forum to find out what the consulate does in Kuwait). Regardless, information going from USCIS to NVC to the consulate can take more than a week and they may then ask you to fill out more documents prior to setting an interview, so I wouldn't get too frustrated at this stage. If you want to find out if the NVC have your case yet, call them on (603) 334 0700 (ensuring you speak to someone by pressing 1 and then 5, not go through their automatic line) and they'll be able to tell you if you've had a case number assigned.

L

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.