9 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
:help: Any advice on how l0ng Adminstrative processing takes to finish what they do while waiting (calling embassy to help speed up the embassy contacted them after AP is done if anyone can share their experience, tip about AP will help..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

:help: Any advice on how l0ng Adminstrative processing takes to finish what they do while waiting (calling embassy to help speed up the embassy contacted them after AP is done if anyone can share their experience, tip about AP will help..

Hi, quick question

you need to be a little brief to get answer. At what stage are you I mean where is the AP going on, at the embassy or NVC and what is the kind of petition K or CR? These things have a good influencing factor on the time that the AP could be concluded.

Edited by Love Eth

K-1 Time Line

Service Center:_California Service Center

Consulate: _Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F Sent: _2011-03-20

I-129F NOA1:_ 2011-03-30

I-129F NOA2:_2011-06-18

NVC Received: _2011-07-19

NVC Left:_2011-07-20

Consulate Received:_2011-07-25

Packet 3 Received: _2011-07-28

Packet 3 Sent: _2011-07-29

Packet 4 Received:_ 2011-08-09

Interview Date: _ 2011-08-24

Interview Result:_ Approved(After 3 weeks AP)

Visa Received:_2011-09-21

US Entry:_@ JFK 2011-11-16

Marriage: _2011-12-20

AOS, EAD, AP

Date Filed: _2012-02-07

NOA Date: _2012-02-13

Bio. Appt. Notice recieved_2012-02-17

Bio. Appt.:2012-03-12@ 8:00 AM in Columbus OH

Bio Done:2012-03-05 WALK IN- Columbus OH

State ID: 2012-03-05

DL Permit: 2012-03-08

AOS Transfer: 2012-03-14

AOS Touched @ USCIS: 2012-03-21

EAD/AP Approved & Card Producton: 2012-04-03

EAD/AP on Hand:2012-04-11

AOS_RFE: 2012-09-28

RFE Sent: 2012-11-09

Hi, quick question

you need to be a little brief to get answer. At what stage are you I mean where is the AP going on, at the embassy or NVC and what is the kind of petition K or CR? These things have a good influencing factor on the time that the AP could be concluded.

Does it take less time if the AP is at embassy level?

Further on, does it take less if its a CR petition?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Does it take less time if the AP is at embassy level?

Further on, does it take less if its a CR petition?

No matter how many times you ask this question and rephrase it or post it in multiple threads the answer remains the same and is also quite evident in hundreds of previously posted threads including the lengthy AP thread on this forum.

1. No one knows how long AP takes it varies from case to case Embassy to Embassy.

2. No it doesn't make a difference if you are Fiance or Spouse for AP.

3. Middle Eastern Countries almost always go through AP and it can take from 2 weeks to multiple years depending on the security checks and name hits. Everyone has a different name and birth date so if you are the unlucky one to have a similar name to someone on a watch list it lengthens AP.

No matter how many times you ask this question and rephrase it or post it in multiple threads the answer remains the same and is also quite evident in hundreds of previously posted threads including the lengthy AP thread on this forum.

1. No one knows how long AP takes it varies from case to case Embassy to Embassy.

2. No it doesn't make a difference if you are Fiance or Spouse for AP.

3. Middle Eastern Countries almost always go through AP and it can take from 2 weeks to multiple years depending on the security checks and name hits. Everyone has a different name and birth date so if you are the unlucky one to have a similar name to someone on a watch list it lengthens AP.

Calm down man!

I asked this question again because I got an impression from this guy's (Love Eth) post that AP depends upon the kind of petition and if its going on at embassy or NVC level.

I'm absoulately fine with how much time my A.P takes but I have to plan in advance for resignation from my company, flight booking etc..

Hi, quick question

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

I understand your pain. Best thing to do is continue your life as is until you hear from the embassy. It could take one day, one week, or one year. Once you RECEIVE the visa is the time to start wrapping things up, hard as it is to wait the month or so it would take to do that after receiving the visa.

Timeline

I understand your pain. Best thing to do is continue your life as is until you hear from the embassy. It could take one day, one week, or one year. Once you RECEIVE the visa is the time to start wrapping things up, hard as it is to wait the month or so it would take to do that after receiving the visa.

:unsure: thanks everyone for your kind words and for answering my question.. i will just wait until i hear from the embassy.

Timeline

Hi, quick question

:unsure: the AP is going on, at the embassy. and is for my Spouse.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.