310 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I promised myself i will not check my status until the end of Sept. but I don't think that's going to happen because I usually caught myself checking USCIS website every hour! hhaha

I promised myself i will not check my status until the end of Sept. but I don't think that's going to happen because I usually caught myself checking USCIS website every hour! hhaha

Thanks Phil, yours is a more logical answer.

Joonphon, I'm also trying to stop checking so regularly. I've got packet 3 just about ready to go so just twitching for nod.

Jun 3 2011 - Posted I-129f

Jun 6 2011 - NOA1

Jun 14 2011 - Touched

Nov 22 2011 - RFE (a box on form i-129f hadn't been ticked!)

Nov 29 2011 - NOA2 (i-129f approved)

Dec 22 2011 - Received Packet 3 Letter

Jan 10 2011 - Medical

Jan 16 2012 - Packet 3 sent

Feb 7 2012 - Packet 4 received

Feb 17 2012 - Interview. Approved.

Feb 28 2012 - Received k1 Visa and passport

Feb 29 2012 - POE Minneapolis then that cold beer.

Mar 17 2012 - Married.

Apr 3 2012 - AOS EAD AP Posted.

Apr 9 2012. - Received email and text

May 24 2012 - Biometrics appointment

Jun 6 2012 - EAD and AP card production notice

Jun 12 2012 - EAD and AP card given to USPS for delivery

Jun 12 2012 - text/email notification of interview July 13

Jul 13 2012 - Interview! Approved.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

That reminds me....i need to go check my status :)

event.png

July 5, 2011 - Mailed 129f

July 8, 2011 - NOA1

July 10, 2011 - Touch

October 4, 2011 - NOA2

October 18, 2011 - NVC Receive

October 20, 2011 - NVC Depart

October 24, 2011 - Consulate Receive

November 28, 2011 - Appointment scheduled.

November 28, 2011 - Visa Approved!

December 2, 2011 - Visa in hand,

December 22, 2011 - Fly to Russia.

January 5, 2012 - Return together - POE - IAD (Dulles)

February 25. 2012 - Marriage

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

That reminds me....i need to go check my status :)

Hahaha....I'm at the look every couple hour stage now.... Nearly got everything for Packet 3, and waiting to see my name climb on Igor's waiting list.

This is like torture....Do we get sanity somewhere in between now and "APPROVED"?

Timeline

I am wondering what exactly is going on at USCIS.

After the system being down for a day, the new National Average for I-129f's is 12+ months.

Although, VSC and CSC remain at 5 months along with the Nat'l goal.

After the system being down for a day, the new National Average for I-129f's is 12+ months.

oh god... e9ec83be4a242555d261fff950f49948-d3f6ylb.gif

i-129f sent - 5/25/11

noa1 - 6/1/2011

approved! - 1/26/2012

23h2kc4.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

don't worry about the USCIS webpage being down, the files are checked manually than the webpage update the cases from the internal system data base, the webpage is just a way to inform people about the progress, the webpage was down on Saturday probably for maintenance reason. no panic please we don't want to pull the gold market down :rofl:

Timeline

...the webpage was down on Saturday probably for maintenance reason. no panic please we don't want to pull the gold market down :rofl:

Just think if the VJ could control the economy, they would surely speed up the process :D

Timeline

just wondering, has anyone from June, been "touched" lately. My application has had a few initial "touches in the beginning and no activity ever since.. ....again just wondering obviously all cases are different.

No touched since June 25th! I'm going to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please hit my head! :bonk:

Timeline

I am wondering what exactly is going on at USCIS.

Although, VSC and CSC remain at 5 months along with the Nat'l goal.

are you freaking serious? system was down? :wacko:

did you also realize that no approvals yet this week?

Timeline

Thanks Phil, yours is a more logical answer.

Joonphon, I'm also trying to stop checking so regularly. I've got packet 3 just about ready to go so just twitching for nod.

My fiance told me to stop talking about k1visa until we get NOA2... and packet 3 is in the process.... as soon as it's approved, everything will be sent by express if possible! btw.. Thailand express (DHL) takes a week to get to the US! :rofl: Not sure about w/in the country.. sighs.. everything seems to be slow these days... :hehe:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Yeap same here last touched on July 18th, funny enough in the beginning I remember seeing the date changing 2-3 times within the first 2 weeks, nothing ever since. So I feel like I am missing something here. I know about Igor's list and how to check my case status on the USCIS site but I feel people here are talking about some timeline from which they knew the site was down the other day. Is there another site I should be checking, yet another add-on to my Igor's list addiction?

:-( yeah pretty disappointing there was no activity yesterday.

Yeap same here last touched on July 18th, funny enough in the beginning I remember seeing the date changing 2-3 times within the first 2 weeks, nothing ever since. So I feel like I am missing something here. I know about Igor's list and how to check my case status on the USCIS site but I feel people here are talking about some timeline from which they knew the site was down the other day. Is there another site I should be checking, yet another add-on to my Igor's list addiction?

:-( yeah pretty disappointing there was no activity yesterday.

my date used to be august 12-16sh :lol:

Edited by Impatient Cupcake

i-129f sent - 5/25/11

noa1 - 6/1/2011

approved! - 1/26/2012

23h2kc4.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.