wellmux

Hospital Bill

20 posts in this topic

guys - remember the VJ rules... I am going to get a moderator to remove all the offensive posts!

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

06/28/11 .. Mailed N-400 package via Priority mail with delivery confirmation

06/30/11 .. Package Delivered to Dallas Lockbox

07/06/11 .. Received e-mail notification of application acceptance

07/06/11 .. Check cashed

07/08/11 .. Received NOA letter

07/29/11 .. Received text/e-mail for biometrics notice

08/03/11 .. Received Biometrics letter - scheduled for 8/24/11

08/04/11 .. Walk-in finger prints done.

08/08/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Placed in line for interview scheduling

09/12/11 .. Received Yellow letter dated 9/7/11

09/13/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Interview scheduled

09/16/11 .. Received interview letter

10/19/11 .. Interview - PASSED

10/20/11 .. Received text/email: Oath scheduled

10/22/11 .. Received OATH letter

11/09/11 .. Oath ceremony

I am here to ask about my citizenship question .

This is correct. Please see the posts that were direct responds to your initial inquiry. Some member have provided additional information which seems to be useful. The offensive replies should be removed soon.

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

06/28/11 .. Mailed N-400 package via Priority mail with delivery confirmation

06/30/11 .. Package Delivered to Dallas Lockbox

07/06/11 .. Received e-mail notification of application acceptance

07/06/11 .. Check cashed

07/08/11 .. Received NOA letter

07/29/11 .. Received text/e-mail for biometrics notice

08/03/11 .. Received Biometrics letter - scheduled for 8/24/11

08/04/11 .. Walk-in finger prints done.

08/08/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Placed in line for interview scheduling

09/12/11 .. Received Yellow letter dated 9/7/11

09/13/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Interview scheduled

09/16/11 .. Received interview letter

10/19/11 .. Interview - PASSED

10/20/11 .. Received text/email: Oath scheduled

10/22/11 .. Received OATH letter

11/09/11 .. Oath ceremony

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks everybody who were nice here and helped me in my question .

Happy 4th July to everybody.

NATURALIZATION Timelines.
09-23-2013 N-400 Sent
09-25-2013 N-400 Delivered
09-26-2013 Priority Date
10-1-2013 Acceptance Email/Text
10-1-2013 Check Cashed
10-04-2013 Received Receipt
10-7-2013 Finger Print Letter received
10-28-2013 Finger Print Date
10-29-2013 Status Changed to Inline for interview
11-06-2013 Interview scheduled
11-09-2013 Interview Letter Received
11-25-2013 Yellow Letter to bring Drivers License,
12-12-13. Interview Date /// Approved
12-16-2013 In-line for oath Scheduling
4-16-2014 Text/Email that Scheduled For oath ceremony
4-19-2014 Received Oath Letter
5-16-2014 , Oath Ceremony, I am a New Citizen. Thanks Allah.
Notice to everyone reading my Naturalization Timeline
That it took me 5 months to have oath after the interview is only because i requested for a name change,
this is what delayed my case by months

4th Sep 2009 Interview ISL Embassy
Administrative Processing Starts
28 April 2010 AP completed just out of blue.
30 April 2010 Visa received

21 Months Total from start to VISA received

8 Months in AP TOTAL 239 Days

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

A number of inappropriate and judgmental comments that violate the Terms of Service for Visa Journey - as well as adding absolutely nothing to the discussion - have been removed along with posts quoting the inappropriate comments. Acceptable parts of the removed comments are returned to the thread below. As w8inglongtime and Glyn and Kathy aptly stated, if you have nothing constructive to add to this discussion, then please do not say anything at all. Any further comments of the same nature as the removed posts will lead to a thread-ban from this discussion.

A question i would ask . . Do you not have health Insurance? As much as i agree its rediculous what they charge if you plan on living in the US get used to these high medical bills . . . !

That's a little harsh. Even we who were born here find ourselves without insurance and with high medical bills. I have several friends who fall into this catergory, through no fault of their own.

Well, actually the op only came on asking if it would hurt the chances of citizenship....not for comments like that. Try to be a little less judgemental or just refrain from posting if you can't be helpful.

:wow: Maybe if you took a second to read and comprehend the OP's posts, you'll realize they only wanted to know if USCIS will deny their N-400 because of the hospital bill they can't afford to pay. They asked a question that keeps many Americans up at night. High debt. This immigration journey is long and stressful so we should all refrain from being harsh and judgmental and rather help each other with our questions. If you don't have something nice to say THEN SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Another advantage of US citizenship is getting free of that I-864 mandatory obligation in the event my girls would either have a chronic illness or even get hit by a hit and run driver. Had both happen to me, medical health insurance would cover that expense for one year, than would be kicked off my policy due to a precondition.

Only way I could get these two family members on Medicaid was to completely deplete my IRA, cash in my life insurance policy, and completely deplete my saving account, they did let me keep my home. Then I was severely injured in a car accident by a kid that should never have been issued a drivers' license in the first place, but his parents had good insurance. When the case finally came to court, thought I was going to get a bundle of money. But attorneys showed up from my health insurance company and were given first precedence to get all of their money back.. Wasn't enough money left over for me to buy a cup of coffee. The day after my accident, my wife applied for a divorce. Thought it was the end of the world, but was the start of a brand new and happy life for me. All history now, but survived it, but was forced to pay out another $15,750 dollars for more medical expenses my ex encountered after we were legally separated and supposingly free of her liabilities. Sound incredible, but so help me, all this is true.

Thank goodness Obama inserted that no precondition clause, but looks like that may be history. But I am just pointing out that obligation some on has with that I-864, thank God, we got through that without history repeating itself.

Bit off topic, stepdaughter received a $10,000 grant last year to study in Liverpool, wife and I earned $6,000 more than on our last tax returns when she received that grant. That grant was just rejected. What in the heck are we working our cans off for? But your debt to your hospital should not affect your application for US citizenship.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.