wael-dadah

someboooooooody heeeeeelp mee please

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Timeline

guuuuys i lost my green card what should i do ?? it's 10 years card and i dont want to lose it . i heard that i have to fil form I-90 ,what is that form and how to fill it and what to attach with it ?? sorry for my bad english but im really worry and i cant sleeep so could anybody help me get over this issue step by step :(

Filed: Country:
Timeline

this is not helping but thnx anyway :)

Well, you could go back to your home country??? Really, if you truly lost it, you have to replace it, and the only way to replace it is with an I-90. If you don't believe me, call USCIS yourself and see what they say. Their number is 1-800-375-5283. My wife and I just filled out an I-90 because USCIS lost her green card. We included a cover letter explaining what happened, our marriage certificate, her birth certificate, copies of important immigration documents and a copy of her passport. I don't believe that USCIS requires you to send any evidence besides the actual I-90 and fees, but we did in order not to get a RFE...and we did not get one. Really, you don't need to panic...it is easy to fill out and if you have any specific questions we are here to help, or you can call USCIS.

Edited by Indy90

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Go to www.uscis.gov - forms and look for I-90

AOS
(3.31.2011: Filed I-485 + EAD & AP)

4.01.2011: Received Chicago Lockbox
4.05.2011: Check cashed & NOA1 sent
4.06.2011: NOA1 received & Touched all cases
4.14.2011: Biometrics Appointment Letter Notice (dated 04.11)
5.02.2011: Biometrics Appointment Done
5.17.2011: Email/Text notification for Interview on 6.21
5.18.2011: Received Interview notice in the mail (dated 05.14)
5.24.2011: Email/Text notification - order production of EAD & AP
5.30.2011: EAD + AP card in the mail (dated 05.27)
6.21.2011: AOS Interview approved and card production ordered. (day 82)
6.24.2011: Received Welcome Letter in the mail (dated 6.22)
6.28.2011: Received Green Card in the mail.

ROC with Waiver (deceased spouse)

4.15.2013: Sent 1-751
4.17.2013: 1-751 Receipt Notice (with one year extension). CSC
5.10.2013: Biometrics Appointment Letter (dated 05.08) ESC
5.28.2013: Biometrics Completed.
8.12.2013: RFE (lost documents)
8.29.2013: ROC Approved
9.19.2013: 10 year GC (in the mail)

N-400 (5 Years)

03.24.2016: Sent N-400 (USCIS received 03.25)

03.25.2016: Priority Date

04.07.2016: Received complete N-400 (missing a page)

04.08.2016: Payment was charged to CC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The I-90 form is used to replace a lost green card. You fill out the form, enclose a check for $450.00, and wait about 4 months. It will be very helpful if you have your alien number and immigration classification for the I-90 form.

Filed: Other Timeline

Rule # 1: don't lose your Green Card. Keep it at the safest place you have access to.

Before doing anything, turn your house upside down--a good opportunity to do a thorough cleaning. Try to remember where you put it. When did you last see it? Where? Did you take it out of the house? When? Did you put it back?

Think thoroughly and you may find it. Beats spending $450 on a replacement card.

Also, buy a lockable fire safe for about $50.00. Put your card and passport in it. Lock it. Put the firesafe in a safe place. If you tend to forget where you put important documents write it down. If you forgot where you wrote it down tell your best friend.

Edited by Just Bob

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

ok thnx everybody i appreciate ur help and i will start filling the I-90 form today byt the questin is do i have to attach the rael documents or it's ok to send copies ??

Please read the instructions for I-90

It is important for you to know what the requirements are.

Yes, it is helpful to ask for help, but it is also good for YOU to read the instructions to learn.

229248abu3e9v4w9.gif

• AOS Status
  • 03-10-11 Day 00 = AOS FedEx overnight
  • 03-11-11 Day 01 = AOS at Chicago Lockbox FedEx Confirmation
  • 04-11-11 Day 32 = AOS Text/eMail Confirmation
  • 04-14-11 Day 35 = NOA (EAD & AOS)
  • 04-15-11 Day 36 = Bio-Metrics NOA
  • 05-10-11 Day 61 = Bio-Metrics Appointment
  • 05-17-11 Day 68 = Submitted Request to Correct Name on 485 & 765
  • 05-23-11 Day 74 = Status online shows I-765 (EAD) Approved
  • 06-02-11 Day 84 = EAD arrived in the mail
  • 06-02-11 Day 84 = Went to SSA office (name wrong on Master Immigration List)
  • 06-12-11 Day 95 = InfoPass to correct name
  • 06-12-11 Day 95 = SSA office again Pending name update
  • 06-??-11 Day ?? = Received Social Security Card
  • 08-03-11 Day 146 = AOS Interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

i already read the instruction thanks for ur help

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=54c2fed8172cd010VgnVCM100000d1f1d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=9059d9808bcbd010VgnVCM100000d1f1d6a1RCRD

For Replacing Lost or Damaged Cards: After filing an I-90 application using application reason “A. My authorized card was lost, stolen or destroyed,” make an INFOPASS appointment and go to your local District or Sub-Office with jurisdiction over where you live with a copy of your Permanent Resident Card and your Confirmation Receipt notice or receipt issued by the USCIS (Form I-797) and your country's passport and you will be given temporary evidence of permanent residence (a stamp in your passport). If you do not have a copy of your Permanent Resident Card, please bring government-issued photo identification such as a passport, state-issued driver's license, state-issued identification card, or U.S.military-issued identification card.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Timeline

ok thnx everybody i appreciate ur help and i will start filling the I-90 form today byt the questin is do i have to attach the rael documents or it's ok to send copies ??

Unless otherwise specified by the instructions, it's fine to send copies of any required document as long as the copies are clearly legible.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.