Bad_Daddy

I love this pic =D

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Not an option...although being gay would have saved me a sh*t load of money and I would be way ahead of the game by now.

Two real wage earners in a household is a big plus. When I have a gay client, I never worry about getting paid for the work I do. Lesbians, on the other hand, I have to make sure they understand how much everything is going to cost before I start working.

Here are more from several years of previous disfunctional marriage :):

- You are taking executive education classes at night

- you have business partners visiting over the weekend in town and you have to take them out

LOL...their going to end up making this thread a sticky on here. :D With the ex I had the weekend fishing trips with my buddy's...those trips where you make sure you park your truck behind the hotel, use a taxi, and never go anywhere your going to be recognized. That one worked for years until I fcked up and bought a frozen salmon and then didn't give it time to thaw out before I took it home with me. One of the few times I can ever remember her attempting to clean a fish of mine, and it had to be the one time it was still frozen. Ya that one started WW3 with a lot of calls to my friends making sure everyone's story collaborated. :unsure:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Two real wage earners in a household is a big plus. When I have a gay client, I never worry about getting paid for the work I do. Lesbians, on the other hand, I have to make sure they understand how much everything is going to cost before I start working.

:rofl:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Give it a few months when the newness wears off, and your going to find yourself here with the rest of us posting pics of RUB chicks and thinking about days gone by when you were over there on the hunt.

I can only say that after 3 years it has not worn off and I have not posted any other pics and would not even know where to find them.

Although some I have seen posted are of truly attractive women, I haven't seen any better than what I have at home.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I can only say that after 3 years it has not worn off and I have not posted any other pics and would not even know where to find them.

Although some I have seen posted are of truly attractive women, I haven't seen any better than what I have at home.

I'm guessing she's reading your post on here eh Gary... :whistle:

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

I'm guessing she's reading your post on here eh Gary... :whistle:

She could, but I am guessing she won't. She very rarely does.

I am not ashamed to say that I think my wife is the most beautiful woman in the world (I could be biased :whistle: ) and that I am the luckiest guy in the world. And truthfully, I have never felt so good about life in general. I joke about it, but seriously, how much do you think daily BS can upset me when I know I will sleep naked with Alla tonight? When you are pretty happy and satisfied with your life at home, not much else really bothers you. Besides, I had a major heart attack and bypass surgery and survived to be doing better than ever and I haven't had a bad day since. And Alla slept with me, in my bed at the hospital every night.

Sergey is going to be back July 3rd and I have great fun with the boys. We're going to go "shoot all the guns" and go whitewater rafting among other things.

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

go whitewater rafting among other things.

Where?

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline

Where?

White River in East Vermont.

There are actually many rivers we could go to but I have been working on some projects in the SE Vermont area, near White River Junction, and I am just dying to give that one a shot!

Gary And Alla

White River in East Vermont.

There are actually many rivers we could go to but I have been working on some projects in the SE Vermont area, near White River Junction, and I am just dying to give that one a shot!

Speaking of white water rafting, here's a few pics from Kira's raft trip with the family last July on the Matanuska River (Alaska). I couldn't get the time off to fly over there so she went solo for a family visit.

Kira's the one waving to the camera (no big surprise there). That's my brother in law next to here, the guide in the center, and my dad and two of my sisters up front. That river has Class IV rapids.

mg0014craigsmall.jpg

mg0105small.jpg

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Kira's the one waving to the camera (no big surprise there). That's my brother in law next to here, the guide in the center, and my dad and two of my sisters up front. That river has Class IV rapids.

mg0014craigsmall.jpg

mg0105small.jpg

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

mg0014craigsmall.jpg

mg0105small.jpg

It is the most fun on a hot day! I do not even know what class IV rapids means, and I doubt the White River has any, but it is defeitely enough to keep you wet most of the time. Like a long water park ride. :lol:

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

She could, but I am guessing she won't. She very rarely does.

I am not ashamed to say that I think my wife is the most beautiful woman in the world (I could be biased :whistle: ) and that I am the luckiest guy in the world. And truthfully, I have never felt so good about life in general. I joke about it, but seriously, how much do you think daily BS can upset me when I know I will sleep naked with Alla tonight? When you are pretty happy and satisfied with your life at home, not much else really bothers you. Besides, I had a major heart attack and bypass surgery and survived to be doing better than ever and I haven't had a bad day since. And Alla slept with me, in my bed at the hospital every night.

Sergey is going to be back July 3rd and I have great fun with the boys. We're going to go "shoot all the guns" and go whitewater rafting among other things.

I completely agree with Gary. Almost completely with one exception that I think the most beautiful woman is my Masha :). I never been happier in my life. And do not need any other women.

Timeline

I completely agree with Gary. Almost completely with one exception that I think the most beautiful woman is my Masha :). I never been happier in my life. And do not need any other women.

You could be biased

Gary And Alla

I am gagging on the current lack of misogyny in this thread. :angry:

Personally, I constantly check the market for a possible future upgrade. :whistle:

+1 :thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.