Bad_Daddy

I love this pic =D

69 posts in this topic

You must be an azz man with a Lolita deal going on. They're all very young, a bit skinny and small top-side. Not what I would identify as classic Russian beauties.

To each his own.

I repeat... That pic was for the phrases next to those gals. It was mean for humor.

But ya now that you mention it...I do like the "lolita look", along with the "MILF look", and even the "GILF look"....h*ll I like em all.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I repeat... That pic was for the phrases next to those gals. It was mean for humor.

But ya now that you mention it...I do like the "lolita look", along with the "MILF look", and even the "GILF look"....h*ll I like em all.

Anyone seen the movie "Date Night" ? Very funny. At one point the star couple fnd themselves in a strip club and have to act like strippers and the wife says she is "going to work that pole like a Russian immigrant" :lol:

Alla says "VOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHAT?????? SCHTOOOOOOOOO????????" :lol:

has nothing to do with the photos, but it was funny.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Anyone seen the movie "Date Night" ? Very funny. At one point the star couple fnd themselves in a strip club and have to act like strippers and the wife says she is "going to work that pole like a Russian immigrant" :lol:

Alla says "VOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHAT?????? SCHTOOOOOOOOO????????" :lol:

has nothing to do with the photos, but it was funny.

Tina Fey...she was a riot in that movie. And ya Iv'e been to a ####### load of strip clubs in the states, including the Alaska Bush Co. which is known by many and not one of them comes close to touching a strip club in Minsk. That's the strip clubs, you pick the first ten chicks walking down a sidewalk there and I would bet my left nut that seven out of those ten could be possible models.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

I said they were average. I was agreeing with you.

Nothing wrong with average. Now, butt ugly and scary take a little bit more self-medication. I gave up drinking for that very reason. Besides, there is nothing worse than waking up next to a drunk ugly chick, other than finding out she is really a he.

Big boobies and big booties on his rub women is what visaveteran is trying to say that he likes, get it? :whistle:

beautiful-russian-girl.jpeg

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Big boobies and big booties on his rub women is what visaveteran is trying to say that he likes, get it? :whistle:

The thing with big boobs is that eventually gravity takes over and it's like nipple vs belly button. Small boobs don't sag, and they always have that "firm feel" to them. A cup, B cup...C is pushing it.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Timeline

The thing with big boobs is that eventually gravity takes over and it's like nipple vs belly button. Small boobs don't sag, and they always have that "firm feel" to them. A cup, B cup...C is pushing it.

Big boobs remind me of my mother, and that would just be wrong. :unsure:

Big boobs remind me of my mother, and that would just be wrong. :unsure:

Possible thread killer with that post. I remember the ex being half drunk laying on the bed and she said "Come to mama"...instant turn off right there. I went from "ya baby", to "maybe later".

sigbet.jpg

Yes, big boobs are over-rated and no good. What is the rest of the world thinking. IBTC rules! :lol:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Yeah, only one or two of those girls is hot (those are good angles to display asses though... women here seem to be rather blini-flat in terms of butts, but hey, I'm used to seeing Caribbean women), and IMO, the majority of RUB women I've encountered are just average-pretty looking girls with superb makeup/hairdressing/heel walking skills, but the phrases themselves are hilarious. I'll have to show that to my boyfriend's sister for a laugh.

the wife says she is "going to work that pole like a Russian immigrant" :lol:

The super hot chicks I've seen at strip clubs in the States are Russian immigrants. One of those funny but true lines.

A cup, B cup...C is pushing it.

I'm glad there are dudes like you out there who soak up the small ones and leave all the big ones to me.

IBTC rules!

The committee is a communist organization.

the majority of RUB women I've encountered are just average-pretty looking girls with superb makeup/hairdressing/heel walking skills,

RUB women definitely have a look to them. However, I don't think it's so much that they're better at this or that, it's that they simply take care of themselves (eat healthy, exercise, etc.) and enjoy being women.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I'm glad there are dudes like you out there who soak up the small ones and leave all the big ones to me.

RUB women definitely have a look to them. However, I don't think it's so much that they're better at this or that, it's that they simply take care of themselves (eat healthy, exercise, etc.) and enjoy being women.

AMEN brother Slim!!!!!! Biggin's Magazine says, I'll have another thank you very much!!! :rofl::thumbs:

AMEN brother Slim!!!!!! Biggin's Magazine says, I'll have another thank you very much!!! :rofl::thumbs:

Biggin's Magazine... I haven't heard that since watching Married With Children... Al Bundy :lol:

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Too much for my taste, but there is no question she is Russian and beautiful. So what is to complain about?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.