crazy.eclipse

how much month my wife can stay with me in morocco

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi brother's my wife she will travel soon to me but i want to know how much time she have right to stay with me in morocco

first she will be able to stay for Max 6months but if she will like to stay for more then she should apply for an ID in Police Office '' Carte D identite National Electronic Red one'' the she can stay forever but to renew it maybe every year.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** moving from CR-1 to MENA forum as question related to stay in Morocco, not US spousal visa *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

first she will be able to stay for Max 6months but if she will like to stay for more then she should apply for an ID in Police Office '' Carte D identite National Electronic Red one'' the she can stay forever but to renew it maybe every year.

Check the moroccan consulate website. I remember reading somewhere that she must notify the local police department if her stay is longer than 90 days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Squeaky answered this question in one of your other threads.....if she is not a resident, she can only stay for 3 months. Look back to see what she said about it

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi,

3 months, you can just go to the police office they will add for her another 3 months and she must bring with her that paper that the police gave her to the airport when she wants to travel back home.

My wife lived with me one year in morocco. If your wife would like to stay more than 6 moths i think there are some cheap flight ticket to madrid and in this way she will get another 3 months and enjoy spain.

Wish you good luck

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I will answer it again. If she intends to stay longer than 90 days, she must declare her intent within 15 days of entering Morocco at the local police station. There they will give her the forms for a carte de sejour. I think the fee was $50USD. She must take a copy of your marriage license with her when she goes. The carte lasts one year, then must be renewed.

Another way to stay longer than 90 days is for her to spend overnight in Ceuta, get her passport stamped, and then return to Morocco. This is the option I chose when I lived with my husband in Morocco for 6 months. It should be noted though, that just crossing the border and coming back in the same day is not going to work- she must stay overnight. And it's not guaranteed that Spanish officials will let you in to Ceuta or Melilla unless you have a carte nationale with an address in the north of Morocco.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.