gretchen_darren

NOA2. where you go????

54 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Trying to be patient.... just hard when I see so many in February and MArch having NOA2 aleady..... Seems like I am in the back of the line..... COMPLETELY at the back of the line.... all requests for expedites rejected. Even with senator asking. And now, it is like falling off the face of the earth.... just nothing..I know there are people waiting longer then me... I feel bad for everyone having to wait... But I did everything asked for... followed all guidelines.... yes, I feel as if being punished for even having asked for an expedite and having a senator ask for me as well... just know I am not going to let this go with the approval though. I am researching, looking, and reading many things.... The more time I wiat, the more I read the Acts which formed the process.... right now, just feel like I am being punished for just trying to get my fiance here... LEGALLY...

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Trying to be patient.... just hard when I see so many in February and MArch having NOA2 aleady..... Seems like I am in the back of the line..... COMPLETELY at the back of the line.... all requests for expedites rejected. Even with senator asking. And now, it is like falling off the face of the earth.... just nothing..I know there are people waiting longer then me... I feel bad for everyone having to wait... But I did everything asked for... followed all guidelines.... yes, I feel as if being punished for even having asked for an expedite and having a senator ask for me as well... just know I am not going to let this go with the approval though. I am researching, looking, and reading many things.... The more time I wiat, the more I read the Acts which formed the process.... right now, just feel like I am being punished for just trying to get my fiance here... LEGALLY...

i'm sorry to see that you haven't got your noa2 yet. but i guess from what i've seen like the more you question them the uscis the more they will delay you. i'm a march 16 from csc and got an rfe last thursday but better than not hearing from them. i can feel your waiting . i know it wasn't that easy. but you'll get there soon:)

Timeline

same here dude, I'm only a week ahead of you. We even tried calling them but of course we didn't hear anything aside from "This is being processed and it hasn't reach the 5 months processing time". Like wth?! do I really need to wait for 5 months and just let our paper sit there while people who filled later than us are getting approved? I don't have anything against people who filed later and got approved but all I'm saying is that the process is ####### they really don't have a system at all they just do it randomly.....probably they have a roulette on the side? I was thinking of visiting my fiance in the US for a while but idk this waiting is keeping us from deciding. My adjucation period here in VJ is past overdue and all I can say for me it didn't work.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Darren. You are not being punished by USCIS. You are punishing yourself. You have tried every trick in the book to No Avail to get this 19 year Old Fiancee here. Just wait... Your Obsession with this young lady is killing you. Be more patient and stop calling Congress and please, don't Picket the White House.

LOL. You know I wish you Luck.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Timeline

DANG.... I WAS thinking of picketing... but... then I would probably end up like lawnmower man in the reflection pool..... HEHE, interesting she is an "Obession".... all I can say is, I have NEVER been loved like she loves me. If I am obsessed, it is for good reason.... I lived 10 years completely unloved in a loveless marriage... I went to bed alone and got up alone, and slept alone for many, many years. Even went on vacations (Cancun, Cozumel, Phoenix, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, South Carolina) with the person I was married to, and still felt alone. With my fiance, I do not feel alone even though we are 7,000 miles apart. She chats with me every single day. The second time I visited her, leaving her was more torture. She is 10 times more mature then any 40 year old girl I have met....she actually loves more completely without fear, then many girls I have met. Sometimes you meet someone you just seem to click on a very deep level with. This is one of those relationships.... she takes me for who I am... being without her is like being without my soul....

K-1 Visa Timeline:

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

DANG.... I WAS thinking of picketing... but... then I would probably end up like lawnmower man in the reflection pool..... HEHE, interesting she is an "Obession".... all I can say is, I have NEVER been loved like she loves me. If I am obsessed, it is for good reason.... I lived 10 years completely unloved in a loveless marriage... I went to bed alone and got up alone, and slept alone for many, many years. Even went on vacations (Cancun, Cozumel, Phoenix, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, South Carolina) with the person I was married to, and still felt alone. With my fiance, I do not feel alone even though we are 7,000 miles apart. She chats with me every single day. The second time I visited her, leaving her was more torture. She is 10 times more mature then any 40 year old girl I have met....she actually loves more completely without fear, then many girls I have met. Sometimes you meet someone you just seem to click on a very deep level with. This is one of those relationships.... she takes me for who I am... being without her is like being without my soul....

Darren. I want to tell you. I Understand. I want you to be patient. YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE..

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Timeline

ahhh... I thought it was you only live twice..... one for yourself and one for your dreams...... :lol:

yes being patient.... but just sometimes it is hard when you see all the approvals... and wonder why you have to watch your fiance suffer...the last time I was there I walked the whole village.... as well as the local town.... it makes rural Kentucky or backwood West Virginia look good.... been back two weeks since my last trip.... even shopping in butuan surprised me.... the local markets are nothing like in the USA.... or the major shopping markets.... I am happy for all who are getting approved.... but I have been to ukraine, russia, other countries and know the hardships each area faces.... just sometimes wonder if people lived in a campground setting with no clean running water, no showers, cleaned dishes in river/bay water, and only an outhouse for a while if they would change their minds on what makes for humanitarian..... I am doing my best on being patient.... but when you live with so much then go to an area with almost nothing.... how can it not affect you???? And even USAid: USAID directs 60% of its total assistance towards Mindanao. Between 2001-2008, USAID provided approximately $345 million to reinforce Philippine Government efforts to secure a lasting peace and build a better life for the people of Mindanao.

Read this page:

http://philippines.usaid.gov/usaid-mindanao

And yes, I am asking USAid for help in my case as well..... Not giving up on the door... Just going to take a better hammer to it.....

K-1 Visa Timeline:

event.png

event.png

event.png

It's really hard to wait for the paper work come through. Be patient, it's all worth it. Once the visa is granted and your fiance gets here and you get married, you'll look back and see that the process really didnt take too long. I know its very frustrating right now but hey she is worth it right.

Timeline

it's really hard to be far away from our love ones but this journey is more patience and we're lucky than others because they waited for more than 5-6 months. i can say i'm still jealous of you because you visited your fiance for 2nd time unlike me he only visited once and he can't get another vacation because of his work. the last time i was with my fiance was march and still thankfull that we had skype. just always be patient and it'll be granted to you:)

Darren. You are not being punished by USCIS. You are punishing yourself. You have tried every trick in the book to No Avail to get this 19 year Old Fiancee here. Just wait... Your Obsession with this young lady is killing you. Be more patient and stop calling Congress and please, don't Picket the White House.

LOL. You know I wish you Luck.

I agree with Tim/Mav. I know its so hard to divert our minds from the process but we have to, to keep our composure. Positive thinking, mind set and over flowing patience are in need and its a must when it comes to things like this.

We got approved 86 days since we filed, if we aren't I know I would be just like you, ranting and venting. Thought things would be so fast when we get our NOA2 but we're stuck. We are still waiting for our case number from NVC. But to top if off, we're blessed and lucky, indeed! :)

Good luck buddy! It'll come.

K1 Timeline

02-28-11 I-29F SENT

06-01-11 PETITION APPROVED

07-15-11 VISA APPROVED

AOS Timeline

03-02-12 I-485 SENT

05-22-12 INTERVIEW APPROVED

ROC Timeline

04-18-14 I-751 SENT

07-29-14 APPROVED

Naturalization Timeline

06-29-16 N400 SENT

08-02-16 BIOMETRICS

10-12-16 INTERVIEW

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I feel for you and I understand the process can seem long but I think you need to stop looking for strength with other members in the forum, where you will ultimately remain unsatisfied, but look for strength within your relationship.

Qian and I talk to each other everyday, we know its a long wait, but we do not cry when we talk although we miss each other. We know that all time passes, we trust each other completely, and we are actually enjoying the process and what the end of the process will mean for us.

Don't cheapen your relationship by going crazy and doing a lot of crazy things to make it go faster, please (for your sake and your fiance's sake)

Timeline

You know,when you want anything in life as badly as you want to be with your future wife it WILL happen, because you are doing everything in your power to make it happen. I know your pain. My fiancee is filipina and poor also. Like you I hope and pray that soon she will be with me. All I want to do for the rest of my life is to make her happy every day :)

Timeline

You know,when you want anything in life as badly as you want to be with your future wife it WILL happen, because you are doing everything in your power to make it happen. I know your pain. My fiancee is filipina and poor also. Like you I hope and pray that soon she will be with me. All I want to do for the rest of my life is to make her happy every day :)

i totally agree:) that's my motivation in life and since this journey from uscis started..i put myself into something that i really wanted in my life and it works :thumbs: you should watch ''the secret'' you'll be enlighten :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.