miss191209

NVC check list cover letter????

35 posts in this topic

LOL I called them so much the poor girl remembered me :P

When I first called when I got the first notice the man told me that sometimes it takes some time to get from the mail room and into their system to give it two weeks. He told me not to worry so much this is common as it is two diff departments and they don't do things at the exact same time.

The next time I called they basically said the same thing and that went on for a few days.

Finally the last time I called the girl told me that they did receive them...they are loaded and they are accepted and they closed the case and did the final review that day.

Just takes time...after all...we would love for our packages to get from being signed for and directly loaded but that just isn't possible so we rely on the human effort and have to remember that it's just ppl doing the processing it does take time.

This part of it is stressful for sure and a very good friend of mine reminded me as we approach our interview next week...i'm a total wreck..i'm emotional im tired...etc...she said remember when your running a race its the last phase that gets you the most bcos your tired and worn out emotionally and physically... but the finish line is in sight so keep going the distance and you will get there...

Good luck!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

USCIS

2010-06-28 : I-130 sent

2010-07-01 : NOA1

2011-03-01 : I-130 RFE

2011-03-14 : I-130 RFE sent

2011-03-28 : I-130 Approved

NVC

2011-04-14 : NVC Received

2011-05-07 : Received DS-3032

2011-05-08 : Return completed DS-3032 (email)

2011-05-08 : Pay I-864 Bill

2011-05-11 : Pay IV Bill

2011-05-14 : Sent completed I-864

2011-05-26 : Sent IV package (DS-230 & required documents)

2011-06-09 : Case completed

2011-06-28 : Got interview date by call NVC

2011-06-29 : Got email Interview Date for August 23

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am so thankful for this thread. I am on day 7 of waiting for "docs to be loaded".

The misery of waiting is the worst part, but not knowing whether you will wait and then get RFE'd is even worse than that.

Like u said, I have been here all sad all week long and calling the NVC everyday only to get the "20 day" script. I call in the AM and then again in the PM.

Anyhow, by page 2 of the thread, I started feeling better. Yes I have to be patient, yes I have to give them time to scan both packets (we sent together in one Fed-Ex package), and yes......God willing it should be any day now that we get our interview date.

Thanks everybody for cheering me up also!

S9AYm4.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Awesome!!! So they're just behind then....Fingers crossed that in two weeks (or less) everything will be updated and in order :)

HUBBY JUST CALLED THEM THEY TOLD HIM TO GIVE THEM 2 MORE WEEKS FOR THE AOS TE BE UPLOADED IN THEIR SYSTEM YEEEEEEEEEEEEY THANK U ALL....

LETS KEEP FINGERS CROSSED THOU

Moroccan-Americanflag.jpg

Met in December 2008

Married in Morocco December 22, 2009

Filed IR1/CR1 - April 2010

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

Response to RFE - December 22, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Paid AOS and IV Bill - January 27, 2011

Sent AOS/IV documents - March 15 2011

NVC received/signed for documents - March 17

Interview May 10

APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am so thankful for this thread. I am on day 7 of waiting for "docs to be loaded".

The misery of waiting is the worst part, but not knowing whether you will wait and then get RFE'd is even worse than that.

Like u said, I have been here all sad all week long and calling the NVC everyday only to get the "20 day" script. I call in the AM and then again in the PM.

Anyhow, by page 2 of the thread, I started feeling better. Yes I have to be patient, yes I have to give them time to scan both packets (we sent together in one Fed-Ex package), and yes......God willing it should be any day now that we get our interview date.

Thanks everybody for cheering me up also!

:)

Awesome!!! So they're just behind then....Fingers crossed that in two weeks (or less) everything will be updated and in order :)

oooh yes we need all the luck in the world

08/12/2010 received NOA1

09/05/2011 received NOA2

20/05/2011 Called the NVC get NVC number and gave our emails

21/05/2011 DS3032 email Sent /

23/05/2011 paid the AOS fee Bill

25/05/2011 AOS statut PAID

25/05/2011 Sent Request to clear the error in my name (ughhh)

27/05/2011 PAID the IV BILL -statut in process

28/05/2011 got the response for my request to modify the error in my name..== OK

31/05/2011 AOS Package sent via usps express

01/06/2011 IV bill statut " PAID "

03/06/2011 AOS Package received by NVC

03/06/2011 IV Package sent via usps express

05/06/2011 IV Package received by NVC

05/06/2011 fingers crossed

17/06/2011 second stupid FALSE RFE for missing DS230

24/06/2011 SIF SIF SIF SIF YES SIIIIF (Sign In Failed) and Case complete ( CC)

NVC journey ended after 34 days***

28/07/2011 medical passed===> OK

10/08/2011 interview date==>ok but there is a missing document

21/08/2011 Visa in hand

27/08/2011 POE at CHICAGO O'Hare

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

We also got a bunch of RFE's or whatever its called. Humbug! Anyways, we sent the AOS and the IV together, so I HOPE that wasen't a mistake, with that I mean, taking longer time :/ ;) Thanks for everyone replying!!! I'm trying my best to stay CALM! LOL :)

Edited by knirb01

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.