Kevin and

My Journey might be over

137 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Yes but I like talking to my wife daily.whistling.gif

Me tooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! at least twice per day.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi Kevin bro,i have been heard from you about your story,really sorry.everybody gave you best advice but important is Tuyen.she kept secret and didnt want to tell reason to you why did she do that.sorry cause i missunderstood about her brother when i replied your message in FB.

My town dont have a lot VN people too,it's really hard for me since i came here and i was give up many time.i've been know how feeling,so if you dont mind you can give me Tuyen's email address,i hope i can talk to her. May be she is good lady but just listen some wrong person with stupid idea.nobody can take care us without ourself,our family(mom and dad),husband/wife.Take care yourself first,i believe 1 day she come back and say sorry to u.

Thanks Em Nhi

One day might be too late.

CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2006-08-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-09-12

I-130 Approved : 2007-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-02-05

Consulate Received : 2007-06-09

Interview Date : 2007-08-16 Case sent back to USCIS

NOA case received by CSC: 2007-12-19

Receive NOIR: 2009-05-04

Sent Rebuttal: 2009-05-19

NOA rebuttal entered: 2009-06-05

Case sent back to NVC for processing: 2009-08-27

Consulate sends DS-230: 2009-11-23

Interview: 2010-02-05 result Green sheet for updated I864 and photos submit 2010-03-05

APPROVED visa pick up 2010-03-12

POE: 2010-04-20 =)

GC received: 2010-05-05

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 140 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi Kevin bro,i have been heard from you about your story,really sorry.everybody gave you best advice but important is Tuyen.she kept secret and didnt want to tell reason to you why did she do that.sorry cause i missunderstood about her brother when i replied your message in FB.

My town dont have a lot VN people too,it's really hard for me since i came here and i was give up many time.i've been know how feeling,so if you dont mind you can give me Tuyen's email address,i hope i can talk to her. May be she is good lady but just listen some wrong person with stupid idea.nobody can take care us without ourself,our family(mom and dad),husband/wife.Take care yourself first,i believe 1 day she come back and say sorry to u.

wow this is very good english for only a couple years? did you also study in vietnam? i hope my fiancee can write half this good in 2-3 years.

and not to be negative but with K&T situation i didn't have a good feeling reading the OP. she just gradually shut him and MN out from the start until she finally made up her mind to leave. i've seen the scenario many times talking to my father (counselor in the viet comm for domestic cases). at least she didn't make up some wild story about kevin beating her. not sure if there was love on her side, because if you love someone you'd at least make an effort...which she didn't from the start.

K-1, CRBA, AOS, GC

To quann : i studied english in highschool before,language which i talk with my husband everyday is english that mean i learn from him also.in fact,i dont know too much english but i can use the worlds to write,sometime i got mistake about gramma. thanks. your fiance can go to learn ESL,talk,listen & watch news -movie....thanks.

IR1 - processed from 02/12/2008 to 12/08/2009

INTERVIEW : JAN 21-2010- GOT PINK

VISA IN HAND : FEB 4,2010

MOVED TO USA : FEB 6,2010

10 YEARS GC IN HAND : MARCH 13,2010

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Tuyen never planned on coming back. I checked her belongings and she took all her jewelry and nail polishes with her for a "2 week" stay at her brother's. She hasn't told me directly what she plans on doing. She is ignoring me since she went to OC. But I have a pretty good idea. Since coming back from VN she distanced herself from me and my family. She bought new luggage when she got back from VN, but didn't have a trip planned. He's going down there this weekend to check things out. I told him that if she want a divorce she needs to talk to me directly over the phone or in person. Looks like my journey is now over.

CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2006-08-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-09-12

I-130 Approved : 2007-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-02-05

Consulate Received : 2007-06-09

Interview Date : 2007-08-16 Case sent back to USCIS

NOA case received by CSC: 2007-12-19

Receive NOIR: 2009-05-04

Sent Rebuttal: 2009-05-19

NOA rebuttal entered: 2009-06-05

Case sent back to NVC for processing: 2009-08-27

Consulate sends DS-230: 2009-11-23

Interview: 2010-02-05 result Green sheet for updated I864 and photos submit 2010-03-05

APPROVED visa pick up 2010-03-12

POE: 2010-04-20 =)

GC received: 2010-05-05

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 140 days.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Tuyen never planned on coming back. I checked her belongings and she took all her jewelry and nail polishes with her for a "2 week" stay at her brother's. She hasn't told me directly what she plans on doing. She is ignoring me since she went to OC. But I have a pretty good idea. Since coming back from VN she distanced herself from me and my family. She bought new luggage when she got back from VN, but didn't have a trip planned. He's going down there this weekend to check things out. I told him that if she want a divorce she needs to talk to me directly over the phone or in person. Looks like my journey is now over.

(F)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

am sorry that this happened to you , there are plenty of women in the us , some day you will find the right one . if i am you i will drag out all her stuff and burn it. at least you dont have to stuck paying child support . living the single life is not that bad at all kevin , being free to chase a different woman every few weeks ,live like a cave man and all the other happy stuffs.just dont go crazy over this .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Those are clear signs, si man (sigh, man)...

She has made her decision, so continue to cut the ties (as you've done with the finances) and look forward, rather than back.

The earlier poster was dead-nuts correct: There are SO many women around the world waiting to love and cleave to a decent guy, like you.

---

Edited to add: Unless she provides direction on what to do with (and reimbursement for shipping of) her remaining stuff, gather it all up, donate it to a resale shop, and save the receipts for itemizing as charitable contributions on your '11-paid-'12 income taxes, si man.

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

if i am you i will drag out all her stuff and burn it. at least you dont have to stuck paying child support .

-1.. bad decision... too many people do this and end up in a legal jam as a result... just box up what is left... let her bro know it is boxed and after a few months of it sitting boxed.. call goodwill... document each step of that...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Timeline

-1.. bad decision... too many people do this and end up in a legal jam as a result... just box up what is left... let her bro know it is boxed and after a few months of it sitting boxed.. call goodwill... document each step of that...

Sorry to hear that Kevin, keep strong and move on as best you can. Best thing like said above, box it up and keep it for a while. Make sure to document attempts to return her stuff, possibly to her brother, before donating. If you haven't already done so, start to document everything and look for receipts of luggage she bought. Keep every proof that you can think of, but keep it in a safe location outside the house. I really hope for the best for you, but you should prepare for the worst.

Edited by Dan_P

Filed: Timeline

Sorry to hear that Kevin, keep strong and move on as best you can. Best thing like said above, box it up and keep it for a while. Make sure to document attempts to return her stuff, possibly to her brother, before donating. If you haven't already done so, start to document everything and look for receipts of luggage she bought. Keep every proof that you can think of, but keep it in a safe location outside the house. I think I read that she said she was scared you would hurt her, if that is the case, do not spend any time alone with her, either meet in a public place or at least have someone present when talking to her. I really hope for the best for you, but you should prepare for the worst.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

wow this is very good english for only a couple years? did you also study in vietnam? i hope my fiancee can write half this good in 2-3 years.

and not to be negative but with K&T situation i didn't have a good feeling reading the OP. she just gradually shut him and MN out from the start until she finally made up her mind to leave. i've seen the scenario many times talking to my father (counselor in the viet comm for domestic cases). at least she didn't make up some wild story about kevin beating her. not sure if there was love on her side, because if you love someone you'd at least make an effort...which she didn't from the start.

It depends on how much the person is putting into it. I've know people who picked up pretty advanced English skills in a few years.

Edited by Teacher Mark

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.