one...two...tree

24 Explicit Lies Rep. Weiner Told Over the Course of the 10 Day Weinergate Scandal

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I wonder how many people who are calling for Weiner to step down were equally outraged when Ensign and Vitter were guilty of the same thing. So many hypocrits seem to forget about them, especially Eric Cantor.

I want to say right now tht I HOPE the Weiner stays in office. I DO NOT want him to resign. People should stop calling for that right niow and wise the F**K up! why?

1. When your opponent does incredibly stupid fucktarded things...LET THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. It is the ONLY way a non-Democrat has ANY chance of winning his seat.

Leave him alone. Let more and more photos of him come out in dribs and drabs. Let him be the poster boy for Democrat family values (oh, his lovely bride is pregnant!)

GO WEINER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hang in there! Don't let the hypocrites run you off!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I want to say right now tht I HOPE the Weiner stays in office. I DO NOT want him to resign. People should stop calling for that right niow and wise the F**K up! why?

1. When your opponent does incredibly stupid fucktarded things...LET THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. It is the ONLY way a non-Democrat has ANY chance of winning his seat.

Leave him alone. Let more and more photos of him come out in dribs and drabs. Let him be the poster boy for Democrat family values (oh, his lovely bride is pregnant!)

GO WEINER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hang in there! Don't let the hypocrites run you off!

Why is it that when a Dem cheats on his wife that somehow reflects on 'Democratic family vaules' and when a Republican cheats on his wife it's just a meaningless fling which does not reflect badly on the Republican party? I find that most bizarre. I singularly fail to see how sexual fidelity is in the realm of politics at all, as if somehow this matters to anyone beyond the personally affected. Very, very odd.

I wonder how business would operate if everyone who cheated on their spouse from flirting to full blown affairs had to resign? While I personally do not think much of the personal ethics of people who behave in this way, I fail to see entirely how that reflects on their ability to perform the function for which they were hired (or elected).

I find the American obsession with presenting a puritanical public face absurd, silly, nonsensical.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Why is it that when a Dem cheats on his wife that somehow reflects on 'Democratic family vaules' and when a Republican cheats on his wife it's just a meaningless fling which does not reflect badly on the Republican party? I find that most bizarre. =

Oh come on. Remember John Ensign (resigned), Mark Foley (resigned), and Mark Sanford (resigned)? These are just recent ones. The party didn't support these guys' actions at all.

The stupid thing is of course either side trying to make an indictment about the other party on this. In fact, you got say Harry Reid took that away yesterday by simply stating that he cannot support Weiner. That's the end of it.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Oh come on. Remember John Ensign (resigned), Mark Foley (resigned), and Mark Sanford (resigned)? These are just recent ones. The party didn't support these guys' actions at all.

The stupid thing is of course either side trying to make an indictment about the other party on this. In fact, you got say Harry Reid took that away yesterday by simply stating that he cannot support Weiner. That's the end of it.

Come off what? I am commenting on what happens within the political parties. I don't really care, I am not a member of one and both sides seem equally nutty when it comes to such behaviours and how they deal with those accused of infidelity. What I said was, that commentators here seem to think Weiner's actions are indicative of democratic family values. That's totally ridiculous.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Come off what? I am commenting on what happens within the political parties. I don't really care, I am not a member of one and both sides seem equally nutty when it comes to such behaviours and how they deal with those accused of infidelity. What I said was, that commentators here seem to think Weiner's actions are indicative of democratic family values. That's totally ridiculous.

I get what you're saying now. When I first read your statement I thought you were saying that the party just brushed it off. Had to go back and read more closely at the whole line.

Well, you have a point. Republican values are a myth anyway. You don't go saying Jesus Christ is your favorite philosopher and then attack a country that poses no threat to you. Unfortunately the party has to use these lines to gain enough votes to get elected. There. I said it.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

looks like everyone is still busy flogging the weiner.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

It's funny you mention Ensign, and Sanford. When those two cases came to light, the call from people like Eric Cantor and the republican members of congress was "This is a matter for their constituents, let them deal with it". Now these same people are calling for someone’s job, for doing the same thing. Hypocrites, the lot of them. It's even more amusing seeing derps like Gary parrot that same hypocrisy.

Indy.gif

It is such an archaic idea, demanding that politicians are sexually 'pure' and these stories are a complete distraction from the real business of politics.

The idea that this is a necessary trust issue is completely fallacious. There are many situations in which we place our trust in other people to be honest and ethical in their dealings with us, yet we never, ever question them as to whether or not they are sexually faithful, we don't even think about it and I bet most people do not go to the polling booths armed with the sexual histories of the various candidates as if that is somehow going to be important in a decision as to who to vote for. It's utter twaddle, a legacy from the days of the church having a powerful voice in political affairs. I find that really highly ironic considering there is not meant to be an institutional religion in the US despite the misunderstanding of those who seem to believe that the US constitution is a christian document.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

New music to hear when you call a congressional # and get put on hold:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.