love9708

Request of Initial evidence again

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi Visajourney Members! Please I need some advise or maybe those who have experienced like this please help.

I got RFE Letter today saying "Based on the documents submitted with form I-864, affidavit of support for the joint sponsor, the income did not meet 125 percent of the poverty line for the joint sponsor household size. Submit evidence of assets that meet the standards listed below or obtain a different joint sponsor". They incircled "obtain a different joint sponsor".

They already asked for this the same requirement after i sent my aos and we submit what they asked for. Before we sent them, we had infopass and the lady there said that we just didn't filled up the form right, and said there's no problem with it because the joint sponsor meet the income requirement and so we filled up the form the way she taught us. AND BTW, My husband, the sponsor didnt meet the 125 percent poverty line so we had to have my father-in-law to be a joint sponsor which has 40,000 income last 2010. I don't know why they didnt accept it I know he meet the income required. Also in the letter it says to submit ALL the information requested below at one at a time. Failure to do so will result in denial, submit the information within 45 days... Maybe we will just find another person to sponsor but I don't know about 45 days:( It's so depressing to receive RFE Again I don't want to be far away from my husband anymore. Please help, Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

How many people live in your father-in-law's household/ are dependant on him?

Does he have a salaried job or does he make the 40'000 in some other way?

Does he have many deductions?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

2 people are dependnt me and my husband, he has small business and my husband works for him because my husband is still going to school.

Is he married? Does he have other kids? Has he sponsored anyone else before? What did he write on the I-864 form for his household size? Did his tax returns prove that he earned that much?

Filed: Timeline

He is not married anymore he has kids but the only one living with him is just my husband and we dont even live in the same building and he didnt sponsor anybody else before, he was also the one who sponsored me aside from my husband when i was still in our country. Yes it is.

We're thinking maybe we will just have his mom sponsor me, is it ok to have someone sponsoring you even when she live in different state?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

He is not married anymore he has kids but the only one living with him is just my husband and we dont even live in the same building and he didnt sponsor anybody else before, he was also the one who sponsored me aside from my husband when i was still in our country. Yes it is.

We're thinking maybe we will just have his mom sponsor me, is it ok to have someone sponsoring you even when she live in different state?

Yes it's fine if she lives somewhere else.

if he has kids under 18 the they're still included in his household count even if they don't live with him.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.