Danno

We are Democrats .. and we're against gay marriage

168 posts in this topic

Who cares? It's not like we don't know that some who call themselves christians are in reality extremely nasty towards people who don't share their values. Not news, plus ca change.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Who cares? It's not like we don't know that some who call themselves christians are in reality extremely nasty towards people who don't share their values. Not news, plus ca change.

and some who are christians aren't nasty at all, they just dont believe in gay marriage!

and some who are not even christians do not accept gay marriage...

and some who are democrats do not accept gay marriage... so whats ur point?

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Timeline
and some who are christians aren't nasty at all, they just dont believe in gay marriage!

and some who are not even christians do not accept gay marriage...

and some who are democrats do not accept gay marriage... so whats ur point?

I suppose the point is that people that don't believe in gay marriage should probably try to simply marry a person of the opposite sex and call it a day. But that's somehow not good enough. Can't figure out why.

Bigots don't like being called bigots. Even the ones who oppose gay marriage but can't articulate why - beyond it makes them feel funny.

I'm gonna try. :yes:

I don't give a rats azz about anothers sexuality :no: unless it treads on me. :angry:

Your use of the word "bigot" is exactly how gay marriage will tread on me. :yes:

I oppose gay marriage because I fear it will lead to affirmative action type rights and regulation, tax funded education and untold millions in reparations via discrimination lawsuits. :help:

Take away my fears and I won't oppose gay marriage anymore. :star:

Be Shrewd! Be Astute and be aware who's watching ya!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

I'm gonna try. :yes:

I don't give a rats azz about anothers sexuality :no: unless it treads on me. :angry:

Your use of the word "bigot" is exactly how gay marriage will tread on me. :yes:

I oppose gay marriage because I fear it will lead to affirmative action type rights and regulation, tax funded education and untold millions in reparations via discrimination lawsuits. :help:

Take away my fears and I won't oppose gay marriage anymore. :star:

Not sure how others' gay love lives would tread upon you... but you said it... its all about fear. And with that, Churchill had it right all along- the only thing you have to fear is fear itself.