fritzie26

G325A - help!!!!

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

we got a "RFE" because my fiance forgot to submit the form G325A together with the form I129f..lol....now, my question is, on the part of Applicant's signature, does it have to be an original copy of my signature? or is it okay if i'll send it thru scanned copy of fax it to my fiance, because the RFE have a due date, and it would take so long if i'll send the original copy thru mail (post office) btw, im from philippines. please tell me how did you submit your G325A too...thanks a lot.

Timeline

hi , there's no other way but to fill up G325A with your original signature, don't forget to send 2x2 picture. (use fed ex para mas mabilis).

[/quo

really? does it really have to be original? i mean my signature? by the way, thanks for this info =)

hi , there's no other way but to fill up G325A with your original signature, don't forget to send 2x2 picture. (use fed ex para mas mabilis).

[/quo

really? does it really have to be original? i mean my signature? by the way, thanks for this info =)

I agree. it has to be the original... no other way...

it should be original signature, not scanned. So go ahead and send it thru FedEX asap :)

K1 Timeline

02-28-11 I-29F SENT

06-01-11 PETITION APPROVED

07-15-11 VISA APPROVED

AOS Timeline

03-02-12 I-485 SENT

05-22-12 INTERVIEW APPROVED

ROC Timeline

04-18-14 I-751 SENT

07-29-14 APPROVED

Naturalization Timeline

06-29-16 N400 SENT

08-02-16 BIOMETRICS

10-12-16 INTERVIEW

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

it should be original signature!just send it through lbc it took only 4 days.we got rfe too in april coz of the letter of intent and it should be original signature also.and thats what i did,i mailed it thru LBC.

Timeline

it should be original signature!just send it through lbc it took only 4 days.we got rfe too in april coz of the letter of intent and it should be original signature also.and thats what i did,i mailed it thru LBC.

Thanks, you mentioned it took 4 days thru LBC, i would like to ask what state did you send it to? Or i guess they just have the same timing i suppose =)

Timeline

For a K-1/Fiance visa (at least) - it is my understanding that the foreign fiance does not need to sign the G-325A (still need photos but,).

Source

wow, thanks for this one, it will save us time and money...but still, i'll ask my fiance to try to call NCSC if there are any changes made. Thanks a lot.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

For a K-1/Fiance visa (at least) - it is my understanding that the foreign fiance does not need to sign the G-325A (still need photos but,).

Source

Exactly correct. I would print or type, "Will sign at Consulate" in the signature space for the foreign fiancee. That said, not all USCIS employees will know this is OK but I expect those dealing with RFE's will be up to speed on this memorandum.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Just my two cents...If I were in your place, I would spend the money for my peace of mind and send it with your signature. I wouldn't take my chances with the USCIS...just saying...:D

Philippians 4:13...I can do all things through Christ who strengthens meGC Received: 02/04/2012

Useful Links for K-1 Visa Petition for USEM Philippines:

Packet 3 for K-1: http://photos.state....3__rtf2_001.pdf

St Luke's Website: http://www.slec.ph/u...ml#clinic-hours

Link to Schedule Interview: http://cgifederal.force.com/

CFO Website for Seminar: http://www.cfo.gov.p...onals&catid=140

Povery Guideline: http://www.uscis.gov...form/i-864p.pdf

Website to Download DS 156, 156K, & 157: http://travel.state....forms_1342.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

I think you should call the customer service line at your service center and ask about this question. I dont agree that you have to send them an original. I am pretty certain you can send a copy!

11/2010 - got engaged

12/2010 - mailed packet to parents, who would place copy of my birth certificate into packet

12/30/2011 - mailed I-129f to TSC

1/03/2011 - TSC recieved

1/06/2011 - Email notification: application sent to VSC

1/13/2011 - NOA1 hard copy received.

5/17/2011 - NOA2 Email Notification

5/20/2011 - NOA2 hard copy

5/25/2011 - NVC received

5/26/2011 - NVC sent to embassy in Barbados

5/31/2011 - Signed for by A. Blunt at 9:33AM at Embassy

6/17/2011 - Packet 3 Received

6/24/2011 - Packet 3 Sent

6/29/2011 - I (Ashley) Move back to Texas from St. Lucia to prepare for Hamilton to join

7/20/2011 - Packet 4 (appointment letter) Received

8/11/2011 - Medical

8/15/2011 - Interview

8/22/2011 - Visa in Hand

9/07/2011 - Hamilton arrives at POE

11/11/11 - WEDDING!!

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I think you should call the customer service line at your service center and ask about this question. I dont agree that you have to send them an original. I am pretty certain you can send a copy!

There is no such thing as a customer service line at a USCIS service center. There's just the one misinformation line called that for good reason.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can send it via LBC. It would take about a week to get here. Its cheaper too compared to fedex or other couriers. Make atleast 3 copies with original signature, though you only need to send 1. (keep it just in case).

K1 Visa -

AOS Timeline
AUG 24 2011 > K1 Visa POE San Francisco CA (Finally
OCT 06 2011 > Got Married in Redwood City CA (Ehem!)

NOV 14 2011 > SUBMITTED I-1485, I-765 & I-131 Application via USPS to Chicago Lockbox
NOV 18 2011 > Received text and email (I-797 Notice of action was sent via mail)
NOV 26 2011 > Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for DECEMBER 13...
DEC 13 2011 > BIOMETRICS DONE
JAN 07 2011 > Received INTERVIEW Notice for FEB 1st!
JAN 14 2012 > EAD RECEIVED
FEB 01 2012 > INTERVIEW DONE we got APPROVED for conditional GREENCARD yESSSS!!!

I-751 Removal of Condition Journey
DEC 27 2013 > Sent I-751 packet Laguna Niguel Office, CSC
JAN 2 2014 > Packet sent back because of wrong filing fee (wrote $585 instead of $590)
JAN 2 2014 > Re-sent I-751 packet with the correct filing fee this time
JAN 6 2014 > They have received my packet

JAN 9 2014 > Check enchashed

JAN 12 2014> Received Biometrics Appointment

JAN 31 2014> Biometrics done!

April 30 2014> GC Approved

May 4 2014> Letter received Card in production

May 7 2014> Received 10 yr GC! WEEEEEE!!! THANK GOD!

Watch our cute wedding video!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

it should be original signature, not scanned. So go ahead and send it thru FedEX asap :)

Definitely original, I had a Visa company review my application and this was a topic of discussion.

Wally & Malena

Our TimeLine

08/04/2010 In Love and starting the process

10/21/2010 My first trip to Brazil, Wonderful time

11/15/2010 Sent application for K1

11/22/2010 Application received Vermont Service Center

11/24/2010 Back on a plane to Brazil. Just cannot stay away for too long

12/01/2010 Recieved NOA1 The countdown begins

12/30/2010 Back on a plane to Brazil--Spending New Years Eve with my baby :)

05/09/2011 Received NOA2

05/12/2011 NOA2 Hardcopy received

05/17/2011 NVC Received file

05/19/2011 Consulate Received

06/14/2011 Interview-----APPROVED

06/22/2011 POE Aruba, on the way to Washington DC

as1cJQm0g410510MDAwNDZsfDAwOTAxNGx8U2luY2UgVmlzYSBBcHByb3ZhbA.gif

http://www.ticker.7910.org/dtas1cJQm0g410510MDAwNDZsfDAwOTAxNGx8U2luY2UgVmlzYSBBcHByb3ZhbA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.