Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

How is everyone doing? Congratulations in order for all whom received interview letters. Hopefully we will see more than 2 weeks movement.

Also, I got my DHL package yesterday, book my flight, pay my immigrant fee, packed and ready to go. I will keep intouch, good luck everyone!!

Really happy the journey is over for you Westlink. dancin5hr.gif

Have a fantastic new start in the US and look forward to your update once you're settled!

B

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

How is everyone doing? Congratulations in order for all whom received interview letters. Hopefully we will see more than 2 weeks movement.

Also, I got my DHL package yesterday, book my flight, pay my immigrant fee, packed and ready to go. I will keep intouch, good luck everyone!!

Woohoo! So happy for you Westlink!

To javisakid and Baileys... thanks for the good laugh rofl.gif

F1 Discussion | F1 Poll | F1 Watch List

F1 ~ PD: 08SEP06 ~ Current! cool.png ~ AOS ~ Green Card!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

NVC just replied my email, still no news yet, so tired of this waiting game sad.png

NVC just replied my email, still no news yet, so tired of this waiting game sad.png

Hang in there Skyhigh2511. U'll hear something positive soon!

Filed: Timeline

Hang in there skyhigh2511, u are definitely next in line. Even if u do not get your interview letter this month (which I pray you do, cause I want the dates to move up quicker) you will hopefully get it next month. So do not lose hope when u are this close to the finish line. I know how anxious u must feel, being so close, but now is not the time to give up. You will soon be with your family in the US and u will look back at this moment and smile. So hang in there!!! That goes for us all as well!!!

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Westlink! Good luck on this new, exciting chapter of your life!

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Time flies and Westlink finally flies to United States.

Wish you have a nice flight trip and most important of all, a bright future! dancin5hr.gif

Filed: Timeline

Congratulations Westlink, I hope to one day soon be able to say the same (that I have received my package and I have paid my ticket). I wish you all the best in your new country and your new life.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Great news West you not playing around at all. All the best for the future my friend smile.png

Lol,yea I had the same thought "you not playing around at all" .Anyway,after all, Westlink you waited long enough so I happy for you.

PD 17JUL06 whistling.gif

ID 16SEP13 wink.png

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lol really now.. scared? poor soul.... :(

I did my medical at Dr Michael Bambury's office in Medical Associates. I reached at minutes to 9 and left after 4:00pm.

The place was unusually full of people but let me prepare you.

1) I couldn't find my Vac card so I had to get 4 injections.

2) I then did a blood test. They pulled my blood :(

3) I then went and did an X-ray

4) And the low point of the medical was when I had the physical done and had to strip down to my birthday suit, naked!!!!!

In all it cost 27000 something cuz i did the vac.

Edited by f1junkie

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.