Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I wonder if any more letters will go out. It would be tragic to think the next month's bulletin will move only one week.

edit: oh, would you look at that - the people in F2A are getting letters, with a movement of nearly a whole year!

Can I sell my F1 spot to somebody for money? I don't want to be in this category anymore. :-(

Edited by javisakid

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

I wonder if any more letters will go out. It would be tragic to think the next month's bulletin will move only one week.

edit: oh, would you look at that - the people in F2A are getting letters, with a movement of nearly a whole year!

Can I sell my F1 spot to somebody for money? I don't want to be in this category anymore. :-(

Isn't F2A current?

I also just realized that F2B is processing people from February 2006 and is moving really fast. Im guessing its impossible for F2B to catch up with F1.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Isn't F2A current?

I also just realized that F2B is processing people from February 2006 and is moving really fast. Im guessing its impossible for F2B to catch up with F1.

Yeah, it's current, but not all applicants are interviewed at the same time. It's still based on their PD. It's a very curious situation, I think, that the F2B is not that far behind F1 anymore. I remember not very long ago even when F2B was 2 or 3 years behind our category, now it's only a few months behind us, and (for the last few months) has been moving much faster than ours on average.

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats f1junkie!!!!! I was anxiously awaiting your post,found myslf watching the time and checking the site for most part of the day.Happy to see everything went as smoothly as it did,with very little questioning.

All the best from here onward.

PD 17JUL06 whistling.gif

ID 16SEP13 wink.png

Filed: Timeline

F1ers who will be next in line of waiting ILs

KRISTINASONA------------28SEP06-----------------------------
MARIOJEF----------------..SEP06-----------------------------
JAVISAKID---------------05OCT06----------------------26JUL11
SKYHIGH2511-------------06OCT06----------------------
-------

VN0207------------------10OCT06-----------------------------

PRINCESSBLACK-----------..OCT06-----------------------------

Edited by vn0207

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I guess NVC has made up its mind not to go beyond 15 weeks movement for this category because up to 5 weeks was predicted for the next three months. Anyway all that can be done is for us to wait perhaps there is going to be some great news before the bulletin is finally out.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.