Westlink

F1 case complete and waiting for visa # availability

4,967 posts in this topic

Thanks f1junkie, Fol0507 and Harrolds! Also congrats to Loudoff and everyone whom has gotten IL, the wait is coming to an end. To all who's waiting, it's gonna happen soon my friends. This is a real blessing! Good luck everyone and thanks again.

Congratulations to all, especially to Westlink the creator of this thread!!! I'm so happy for you I got goose pumps when I read that you received your interview letterdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif I'm so happpyyyyyyyyyyyyy very happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Congrats! All the best.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wow,wow wow, i feel like crying,im so happy,God is answering us now.very unexpected,very exited. For all that got IL, PLEASE take time and gather all neccessary doc,.just KEEP CALM and CARRY ON.God is with you.

2009OEL, you didn't get a letter then? Otherwise, it will mean the cutoff date will be August 22, 2006 or September 1, 2006.

Edited by javisakid

Priority Date: 10/5/2006

Interview Scheduled: 10/1/2013

Medical Completed: 11/4/2013

Interview Completed: 11/18/2013

CEAC Status -- Administrative Processing -- 11/19/2013

CEAC Status -- ISSUED -- 11/19/2013

VISA IN HAND -- 11/21/2013

POE -- 11/22/2013

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

West what did I tell ya congratulations! Big time!!! Yay

West what did I tell ya congratulations! Big time!!! Yay

Thanks Grace, you were right! This is finally it!.......................I'm overjoyed and happy!

OMG OMG .... i am feeling the same like christopher columbus felt when he discovered america ....

westlink .... the most popular F1 applicant on the internet from past 3 years, you were on almost every site, and now finally ...... god have heard you my frnd and so does the uncle sam .... yeaaahhh biggrin.png so happy for u ...

congratulations to all who received their ILs ..... keep us updated guys with ur interview experiences .... dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Thanks puru444! We have come a long way and it has been such a struggle. We have been on trackitt and familybased immigration together. Always had a good laugh from you on familybased site. You better get ready! Seems like lots of surprises in store....Thanks be to God!.............Good luck my friend!

Congratulations to all, especially to Westlink the creator of this thread!!! I'm so happy for you I got goose pumps when I read that you received your interview letterdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif I'm so happpyyyyyyyyyyyyy very happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Congrats! All the best.

Thank you very much Tania2013! God has been good to us. Have a great day!

FB-1 Visa Event Date

06-05-2006........Priority Date
06-14-2010........Case Approved
03-07-2011........Case Completed

08-15-2013........Interview Schedule

f1 case complete and waiting for visa availability

july visa bulletin prediction f1 category

f1 watch list

Timeline

Hi Folks, Just a quick question for those who have had thier interviews recently.

I was just doing some reading online and I saw this checklist for IV http://travel.state.gov/pdf/supplements/KNG-SUP-ENGL-0001-1302.pdf I notice on page 3 it mention about "....beginning February 1, 2013, USCIS will impose a new Immigrant Visa Processing Fee of $165.00. Successful IV applicants must pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee directly with USCIS before traveling to the United States."

Will we have to pay this too?

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I want really to say thanks for all friends in this forum, really we get an actual support and I hope best wishes for all our friends ,I would say thanks to all friends name by name but I didn't want to forget anyone best wishes for all ...god bless you

Timeline

Mohamed el bakr, your PD is August 15, 2006 right? It would mean the date's moved to at least August 22 but szoeie has a date of August 21 and she hasn't received anything.

Hi Folks, Just a quick question for those who have had thier interviews recently.

I was just doing some reading online and I saw this checklist for IV http://travel.state.gov/pdf/supplements/KNG-SUP-ENGL-0001-1302.pdf I notice on page 3 it mention about "....beginning February 1, 2013, USCIS will impose a new Immigrant Visa Processing Fee of $165.00. Successful IV applicants must pay the USCIS Immigrant Fee directly with USCIS before traveling to the United States."

Will we have to pay this too?

Yes, unfortunately. It is a new fee that applies to every person that will have an interview after February 1, 2013. You will need to pay this fee in order to obtain your green card after your interview.

Edited by javisakid

POE -- 11/22/2013

Timeline

OMG!!!! This is the happiest day of my life so far!!!! I just received my IL August 12th at 7:30am dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

See, I told you! Like FIVE minutes ago! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

Hey guys, my PD is August 11 2006 and I just received my IL :D there will be a great movement for sure!

Congratulations!!!!

POE -- 11/22/2013

See, I told you! Like FIVE minutes ago! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

Congratulations!!!!

Oh yes you did, If it wasn't for you I would not have checked this tread today.....I was getting a bit worried but now I am so totally relieved....the preparations begin!!!! :)

PD 21st August 2006dancin5hr.gif

Timeline

Great! Now all we need is member who has a PD between Aug 22 and Sept 1. The dates might have moved more, but we don't have anyone on the watch list with those dates.

Big congratulations to all of these members (and those not listed who also received letters):

WESTLINK----------------05JUN06----------------------

MASAN-------------------26JUN06----------------------

OLI--------------------endJUN06----------------------

TANIKA------------------10JUL06----------------------

VILLAC------------------15JUL06----------------------

INDIA1100---------------31JUL06----------------------

SIMIT-------------------31JUL06----------------------

F1JUNKIE----------------07AUG06---------------------

LOUDOFF-----------------14AUG06-----------------------------------------

MOHAMED EL BAKR---------15AUG06----------------------

SZOEIE------------------21AUG06----------------------

Edited by javisakid

POE -- 11/22/2013

Timeline

OMG!!!! This is the happiest day of my life so far!!!! I just received my IL August 12th at 7:30am :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Hey guys, my PD is August 11 2006 and I just received my IL :D there will be a great movement for sure!

What!! more ils before 1st July!! They my publish vb early.

Congrats all guys

Edited by f1junkie

PD: August 7, 2006
ID: August 26,2013
Visa Issued
ph34r.png

Timeline

Hey guys, my PD is August 11 2006 and I just received my IL biggrin.png there will be a great movement for sure!

Hi mmateus! What is your INTERVIEW DATE? I am updating the watchlist. Send ASAP!

FB-1 Visa Event Date

06-05-2006........Priority Date
06-14-2010........Case Approved
03-07-2011........Case Completed

08-15-2013........Interview Schedule

f1 case complete and waiting for visa availability

july visa bulletin prediction f1 category

f1 watch list

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.