spookyturtle

What do you know about the illegal immigrant community in your area?

243 posts in this topic

Here's a question for you Spooks. If a women from say, Belarus marries a man from the US because he is likely to be a better provider than a man from Belarus is that marriage a green card fraud?

It's quite obvious by your replies that you have no idea what I'm talking about, and the above post of yours further solidifies it.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

No. There is no requirement that one marry for love.

Are you Spooks now? My point, such as it was was to try to illustrate why it is erroneous to suppose that everyone that makes crack pot remarks about the reason why they marry a US citizen points exclusively to fraudulent activity. It likely does not.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Yeah and what's sad also is after hiring these illegals, and then an audit comes on the company, they will say you have to provide legal papers or we gonna have to let you go.

Yep. We put it into perspective though- many of these illegals accept these labor conditions because even at 1/2 rate of pay, I bet they still make much more $ than they did before.

It's quite obvious by your replies that you have no idea what I'm talking about, and the above post of yours further solidifies it.

Maybe it does, or maybe it simply illustrates why anecdotal knowledge is not proof of some widespread indulgence in deliberate illegal activity by members of ethnic groups in the US who chatter about their path to immigration.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

maybe you misunderstood my question. i asked 'so how do you feel about everyone here that tries to portray the anti illegal immiration crowd as racist xenophobes'

not 'how do you feel about the posters that get labeled as racist xenophobes'

I responded to your question, sorry it wasn't the response you wanted. I'm not going to make generalities. Put a quote in front of me and I'll comment on that one specifically.

Indy.gif

Are you Spooks now? My point, such as it was was to try to illustrate why it is erroneous to suppose that everyone that makes crack pot remarks about the reason why they marry a US citizen points exclusively to fraudulent activity. It likely does not.

Maybe you can start a thread about that? And then circle talk away.

Maybe it does, or maybe it simply illustrates why anecdotal knowledge is not proof of some widespread indulgence in deliberate illegal activity by members of ethnic groups in the US who chatter about their path to immigration.

No need to feel bad because you don't know, most people don't. Again, you miss the point, or pretend that you do.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I don't want to, your thread is perfectly adequate for the job. Why do you want to indulge in this idle speculation anyway? I am curious what your point is, care to fess up?

No need to feel bad because you don't know, most people don't. Again, you miss the point, or pretend that you do.

I don't feel bad. I feel excellent. Whether or not you have secrets worth knowing is moot currently.

I don't want to, your thread is perfectly adequate for the job. Why do you want to indulge in this idle speculation anyway? I am curious what your point is, care to fess up?

It's not idle speculation. It is just proving how clueless 99.99% of the population actually is of what goes on right in their quaint communities. You can play somewhere else.

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

Spooky, you thought it was funny when Vanessa got all butthurt in her flood thread when you talked about tangential topics. Now you're doing the same thing. Hmmmmm............

Indy.gif

It's not idle speculation. It is just proving how clueless 99.99% of the population actually is of what goes on right in their quaint communities. You can play somewhere else.

You have proved precisely zero so far. I may be clueless, I may not, there is nothing so far to be clued in about.

I'm not trying to prove anything. I asked what you know, you answered. You don't need to know anymore about it.

Damn it, I don't know the secret handshake! So, if I don't know, and I keep reading this thread, will I know, or will it be written in code? A code that only you and your secret circle of illegal immigrant community experts know?

Edited by The Truth™

Damn it, I don't know the secret handshake! So, if I don't know, and I keep reading this thread, will I know, or will it be written in code? A code that only you and your secret circle of illegal immigrant community experts know?

It's already written in code. You missed it.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015