pikpakboom

AOS PACKET (I 485) ALMOST 1 AND 2 WEEKS MONTHS

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello good day to all members here in visa journey,we did send my AOS pAcket last march 11 2011..but until now we didnt receive any confirmation from uscis ...if the Laguna Niguel Ca did forwarded in right address... we will receive the confirmation from them,,,but it s already 1 month and a week since we did send it.We did call usps too..i did tract the number and it says that it delivered in Laguna Niguel C a already..but its been a a month and a week since we did send it...what will we do? we did call USCIS too,but they told us that if we didnt receive the return packet in my home address means we will start all over again,,money money and money again..and we should pay another hundred dollars for the copy from the clinic for our medical exam last march,,too expensive for the only copies..this is a big problem for us...because we never and we dont know where is our Aos packet now??LORD PLEASE HELP !!! Is there anyone here who got an experience like mine??? pls tell so i will calm ...thanks...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

You sent it to Laguna Niguel? AOS packets must to be sent to Chicago Lockbox.

My Immigration Journey:

K1: June 2010 - December 2010

AOS: April 2011 - June 2011

ROC: April 2013 - August 2013

Naturalization: March 2014 - August 2014

We have sent our packet on 19 March and still have not had any information. Based on the posts here it appears that they have a big backlog opening the mail. If you have a confirmation that the packet has been delivered to Chicago lockbox, there's nothing you (or we) can do but wait patiently...

Agnieszka (beneficiary)

K1 I129

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London, England

I-129F Sent : March 3,2010

I-129F NOA1 : March 13,2010

I-129F NOA2 : July 8,2010 (55 days)

Packet 3 Received : July 28,2010

Packet 3 Sent : August 10,2010

Medical: August 31,2010 (London)

Packet 4 Received

Interview Date : October 25,2010 (approved)

Passport/visa received

US POE: Chicago, December 28,2010

AOS I485/ EAD I765/ AP I131

AOS sent/delivered: March 19/21,2011

NOA email/text notification (x3): April 22, 2011

NOA (x3) hard copy received: April 27, 2011

Biometrics letter received: May 02, 2011

Case transferred to California(email): May 16, 2011

AP/travel document approved(email): May 18, 2011

Biometrics appointment: May 23, 2011

EAD/employment approved(email): May 26, 2011

EAD/AP card received: June 4, 2011

AOS/I485 approved: June 28, 2011

AOS approval notification email: July 1, 2011

Green Card received: July 8, 2011 (exactly a year from NOA2 for K1 visa)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

We have sent our packet on 19 March and still have not had any information. Based on the posts here it appears that they have a big backlog opening the mail. If you have a confirmation that the packet has been delivered to Chicago lockbox, there's nothing you (or we) can do but wait patiently...

The packet was sent in error to CSC instead of Chicago.

OP, you are better off re-sending a complete new application but this time send it to CHICAGO. It is likely that CSC will eventually return the packet to you.

YMMV

Timeline
:(:yes: tama ka nga .pero ang problema pag nag send ako ng panibagong application,nasa unang aos docs kong nawawala ang mga medical namin kasama ng 2 kong anak,,at i did call sa clinic na pinagpamedikalan namin ..sabi we need to pay for the copies of our med before worth 330 daw or 230 usd yata,,napakamahal...at abala talaga...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

:(:yes: tama ka nga .pero ang problema pag nag send ako ng panibagong application,nasa unang aos docs kong nawawala ang mga medical namin kasama ng 2 kong anak,,at i did call sa clinic na pinagpamedikalan namin ..sabi we need to pay for the copies of our med before worth 330 daw or 230 usd yata,,napakamahal...at abala talaga...

English ONLY in the upper forums.

Google translation:

"You correct that. but the problem when I send you another application, like in the first AOS docs we missing medical along with 2 children, and I did call the clinic we pinagpamedikalan says .. WE NEED to pay for the Med copies of someone that said before worth 330 usd or 230 I guess,, very expensive ... and really busy ..."

Timeline

English ONLY in the upper forums.

Google translation:

"You correct that. but the problem when I send you another application, like in the first AOS docs we missing medical along with 2 children, and I did call the clinic we pinagpamedikalan says .. WE NEED to pay for the Med copies of someone that said before worth 330 usd or 230 I guess,, very expensive ... and really busy ..."

:blush::angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: THE USCIA TOLD US THAT WE WILL NOT SHOULD FILE ANOTHER DOCS..INSTEAD WE CAN WAIT UNTIL 6 MONTHS...GGGRRR,,I COULDNT BELIEVE THIS....IMAGINE? 6 MONTHS...ANG GUSTO NAMING MALAMAN NASAN ANG MGA DOCS? NASAN NA?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.