Amber & Ahmed

I AM SOOOO ANGRY

95 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am so PISSED OFF!!!!!!!! :ranting: I am just so SICK and TIRED! :crying: So today I seen a post made by Wendy about the NVC and I called the NVC myself this morning and let me tell you I am so angry and frustrated with those people!!!!!!!!! For the last few weeks I and many others have been told so many conflicting things, and today I have had enough! :protest:

Today I finally have reached my boiling point and I believe the operator at the NVC heard that in my voice and quickly passed me off to a supervisor. :bonk:

For weeks I have been told the NVC is scheduling interviews with the embassy but due to a limited compacity there are only so many interviews being made. So I thought hey I can accept that, for sure there were people ahead of me and Ahmed and they should get their interview first, I seen a ray of hope because well atleast some of us NVCers were getting in too. :whistle: But today finally I heard the real truth? :blink: In all reality NO INTERVIEWS HAVE BEEN SCHEDULED FROM THE NVC! :wow: Surely this is a JOKE right? No its not, also I was told they are waiting for the embassy to reopen?!?!?! :diablo: This is the point where I have lost it and slipped into insanity... ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING? I told that woman don't give me that sister... I KNOW THE EMBASSY IS OPEN! She then went on to tell me that they do not know when or if any interviews will be scheduled for May or June.:cry: She also said "IF" anyone from the NVC told me they were scheduling interviews they were wrong and misinformed or misunderstood. :angry:

i AM TELLING YOU FOLKS i AM SO SICK RIGHT NOW! How can they keep playing with us and just telling us whatever they want to tell us? How about some truth? I always used to say... lie to me, just make it sound good... well kudos to the NVC workers, they have it down to an art! :thumbs:

I'm just sitting here in complete shock right now. :cry: I am usually so much stronger than this, but I feel like breaking down, I don't know what to do. I mean come on isnt it bad enough to wait the 5+ months at the USCIS then throw in more time for the NVC then all the idle time of waiting for an interview, and let's not forget to figure in the dreaded AP time that some folks get but we also have to be misinformed and misguided on top of all that? Well I have had it! How about treating us with more respect? Atleast tell us the real truth and let us settle in knowing we know what to expect and can come to some kind of terms with it and deal with it best way we can, because all this misinformation doesn't do anything but add insult to injury.

Hey NVC... WHY DON'T YOU GET IT RIGHT ALREADY!!! :girlwerewolf2xn:

Timeline

I completed understand how you feel Amber. But bein angry isnt going to help any of us or get us anywhere. I emailed a few people myself to see what can be done and to get some answers. Maybe you can help me by doing some emails urself.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

why let US Immigration people get you upset..? Don't Stress

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

Wendy, you are so right. Its not going to help anyone or this situation. I just cannot believe how much BS I have been told over the last few weeks. I am not angry with the NVC for not scheduling interviews, it is out of their hands. What has my feathers so ruffled is the fact that for 3 weeks now we have all been lied to, or to put it more polite and politically correct we have been misinformed and misguided. Its like I told the supervisor from the NVC... their workers should be on the same page with the same information rather than just make up anything that sounds good and tell us that. I mean I can wait the time, I just want to be informed of the reality of the situation so that I can come to my own terms with it and deal with it accordingly, thats all I ask, just give me the plain hard truth, rather than a bunch of pretty little lies wrapped up nicely.

Timeline

I completed understand how you feel Amber. But bein angry isnt going to help any of us or get us anywhere. I emailed a few people myself to see what can be done and to get some answers. Maybe you can help me by doing some emails urself.

Yes of course I will do some emails... can you tell me who all did you email? Just the ones you told me about already? Or did you come up with more?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi, I think this process has caused all of us to change. This has brought alot of depression to everyone waiting. I was just thinking before I saw this post, It has been 1 year tomorrow that I last saw Hany (unbelievably sad) I keep telling myself that there's a place and time for everything and that there's a reason we all are having to wait . Just try to be strong and laugh when you feel like crying.

event.png

event.png

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

My niece is stationed at the embassy in Cairo and I can tell you that most of the embassy personnel were sent home to the US for a long time. The embassy may have been open, but until last week most of the people were not there so things like interviews weren't being conducted. She was sent back to Cairo last week so hopefully things will get back on track.

Hang in there.

Edited by Casprd

Service Center : California Service Center
Consulate : Guangzhou, China
Marriage (if applicable): 2010-04-26
I-130 Sent : 2010-06-01
I-130 NOA1 : 2010-06-08
I-130 RFE : 2010-11-05
I-130 RFE Sent : 2010-11-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-11-10
NVC Received CaseFile: 2010-11-16
NVC Casefile Number Issued: 2010-11-22
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-11-23
OPTIN EMAIL SENT TO NVC: 2010-11-23
OPTIN ACCEPTED by NVC: 2010-12-14
Pay I-864 Bill 2010-11-23
Receive I-864 Package : 2010-11-23
Return Completed I-864 : 2011-03-30
Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-11-23
Receive IV Bill : 2010-12-17
Pay IV Bill : 2011-03-16
AOS CoverSheets Generated: 2010-11-27
IV Fee Bill marked as PAID: 2011-03-18
IV CoverSheets Generated: 2011-03-18
IV email packet sent: 2011-04-4
NVC reports 'Case Completed': 2011-5-2
'Sign in Fail' at the Online Payment Portal: 2011-5-2
Final Review Started at NVC: 2011-5-2
Final Review Completed at NVC: ????
Interview Date Set: 2011-5-5
Appointment Letter Received via Email: 2011-5-6
Interview Date: 2011-6-1
Approved!!!!!

I-751 Sent : 2013-07-02

I-751 Bio Appointment Date 2013-08-02

10 Year Green Card Approved!!!!!

Timeline

Hi, I think this process has caused all of us to change. This has brought alot of depression to everyone waiting. I was just thinking before I saw this post, It has been 1 year tomorrow that I last saw Hany (unbelievably sad) I keep telling myself that there's a place and time for everything and that there's a reason we all are having to wait . Just try to be strong and laugh when you feel like crying.

Oh my, I am sorry to hear it has been that long! Goodness!

I am not depressed at all, Iwill freely admit at first I wanted to cry, but honestly what good will that do besides washing my eyes? So I have switched into fighting mode, I am going to fight for our rights and figure out what good I can do in all this, but I am very upset/angry with all the misinformation. I mean ok so we got to wait, I want to believe I have become rather good at waiting... LOL... besides what is a few more months when I got the rest of my life with my soul's mate? I mean hey most folks never find that in all their life right? The part that has caused me to become so angry is all the misinformation I have been told and the false hopes that have risen out of a pile of lies. That is what has me on boiling point today. As far as laughing goes... laughter does the soul good and for sure I will continue to laugh and smile, but just for a few minutes this morning I feel like being angry, which I believe anger within reason also does a person good!

Timeline

Salam guys,,,

amber i think i feel the same you feel maybe more according to my timeline

anyway i got the same you got from NVC and called US embassy at cairo and the guy transfered me to Consular service which by the way never answer the phone :s

so all we can do for now is waiting for whats next...

the most thing made me upset is i cancelled my work trip to another country once i knowed the embassy reopened

:S:S

lets hope the best

huda.jpg

tvquran_16.gif

My Visajourney

Our Marriage: (2008)

Date I-130 Sent : ( 2009-10-14)

Your item was delivered at 9:38 PM on October 18, 2009 in CHICAGO, IL 60680. USPS

The Money order money cashed at last on October 26, 2009 ... Waiting the NOA1

Date I-130 NOA1 (Receipt) : (2009-11-2) Dated in 23 Oct

Touched 27 Oct 2009 and 11,12 Feb 2010

Date I-130 NOA2 (Approved) : (2010-02-12) 4 Months From sending date !!

♥NVC JOURNEY♥

02-19-2010 : NVC case number assigned

04-07-2010 : Sent DS-3032 by E-mail

04-10-2010 : DS-3032 Accepted

04-14-2010 : Paid (AOS) Online

04-16-2010 : (AOS) shown as PAID

09-10-2010 : IV bill shows as PAID

08-03-2010: (AOS) packet completed and returned

08-23-2010 : NVC Received Completed (AOS)

09-20-2010 : DS-203 Completed and returned

09-23-2010 : NVC Received Completed DS-230

09-24-2010 : (AOS) accepted Per operator

09-28-2010 : DS-230 Entered Into System( and they also send checklist about sponsor :S )

10-15-2010 : DS-230 Completed with Checklist Also :S

01-11/14-2011 : Mailed /Delivered wt missing in both packets

02-01-2011 : SIF!!

02-03-2011 : Case Complete!

3rd Aug2011: Interview Date (AP Alhumdolillah ,,)

12 OCT2011 : Visa In Hand AP is over after 2 months from interview date

NOV2011 : POE

Timeline

I think you need to chill

Why thank you, its good to know you can think! :thumbs:

My niece is stationed at the embassy in Cairo and I can tell you that most of the embassy personnel were sent home to the US for a long time. The embassy may have been open, but until last week most of the people were not there so things like interviews weren't being conducted. She was sent back to Cairo last week so hopefully things will get back on track.

Hang in there.

Thank you. Best wishes to you and yours.

Timeline

Salam guys,,,

amber i think i feel the same you feel maybe more according to my timeline

anyway i got the same you got from NVC and called US embassy at cairo and the guy transfered me to Consular service which by the way never answer the phone :s

so all we can do for now is waiting for whats next...

the most thing made me upset is i cancelled my work trip to another country once i knowed the embassy reopened

:S:S

lets hope the best

Well it is nice to see the NVC finally is getting their ducks in a row and giving us all the SAME information, its about time! I am sorry your wait has been so long, really it is hard to adjust to knowing there is more waiting ahead, but hey we are all strong enough to do it, as long as we get THE CORRECT INFORMATION!

Timeline

Yes of course I will do some emails... can you tell me who all did you email? Just the ones you told me about already? Or did you come up with more?

Emails that I sent were to the attention of Hillary Clinton, National Visa Center, Department of State and the US Embassy in Cairo.

Haven't thought of any new ones. I think, I covered it all. But it wouldn't hurt to get the same complaint from a few of us.

Timeline

Well it is nice to see the NVC finally is getting their ducks in a row and giving us all the SAME information, its about time! I am sorry your wait has been so long, really it is hard to adjust to knowing there is more waiting ahead, but hey we are all strong enough to do it, as long as we get THE CORRECT INFORMATION!

in sha allah the best will happen

hopefully it happens before my baby become 2 years

thank you

huda.jpg

tvquran_16.gif

My Visajourney

Our Marriage: (2008)

Date I-130 Sent : ( 2009-10-14)

Your item was delivered at 9:38 PM on October 18, 2009 in CHICAGO, IL 60680. USPS

The Money order money cashed at last on October 26, 2009 ... Waiting the NOA1

Date I-130 NOA1 (Receipt) : (2009-11-2) Dated in 23 Oct

Touched 27 Oct 2009 and 11,12 Feb 2010

Date I-130 NOA2 (Approved) : (2010-02-12) 4 Months From sending date !!

♥NVC JOURNEY♥

02-19-2010 : NVC case number assigned

04-07-2010 : Sent DS-3032 by E-mail

04-10-2010 : DS-3032 Accepted

04-14-2010 : Paid (AOS) Online

04-16-2010 : (AOS) shown as PAID

09-10-2010 : IV bill shows as PAID

08-03-2010: (AOS) packet completed and returned

08-23-2010 : NVC Received Completed (AOS)

09-20-2010 : DS-203 Completed and returned

09-23-2010 : NVC Received Completed DS-230

09-24-2010 : (AOS) accepted Per operator

09-28-2010 : DS-230 Entered Into System( and they also send checklist about sponsor :S )

10-15-2010 : DS-230 Completed with Checklist Also :S

01-11/14-2011 : Mailed /Delivered wt missing in both packets

02-01-2011 : SIF!!

02-03-2011 : Case Complete!

3rd Aug2011: Interview Date (AP Alhumdolillah ,,)

12 OCT2011 : Visa In Hand AP is over after 2 months from interview date

NOV2011 : POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.