JQ Smiley BOOM

BOOM!!! Yardie Pardie ova here!! Positive vibez ONLY

762 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning everyone!

I had a quick question for any CR1/IR1 filers....how did you do you tax amendments? Did you just send in the 1040x with a copy of your marriage certificate?

I'm trying to figure this out and I'm really confused!! Lol

- Marie

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Afternoon All! Just passing through to say hi y'all! :dance::dance::dance:

Morning everyone!

I had a quick question for any CR1/IR1 filers....how did you do you tax amendments? Did you just send in the 1040x with a copy of your marriage certificate?

I'm trying to figure this out and I'm really confused!! Lol

- Marie

I don't know the answer Marie876, but I know some of the CR1/IR1 yardies will come through and answer this for you!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello All, This is Shaunsgal (name change). Just passing thru and thought I would say hi. Best Wishes. :luv:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

Hey yall

Just stopping by to say hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Wow its already that time for hubby and my daughter to do the ROC is that what its called all I know is I751 and biometrics. He came the beginning of August and my local office said it needed to be sent in between May 10th -the end of JUly and received by being stamp at the USCIS office. Thank God I have been preparing for this, with all thats going on and the new baby!

I have all our joint info in a envelope in the safe and its all organized. Im going to get a folder and get it ready for submission. Another stepping stone with the immigration folks

Absolutely (L) that my hubby is here permntly

Have great weekend all B-)

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Morning All!

Hi Shunsgal, how are you?

JQ Smiley Boom, congrats on having your stuff together for the ROC...I'm sending up positive vibes for a smooth approval and process. Kiss baby girl for me.

JA Princess, it's not dead in here is it? :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

JQ Smiley Boom, congrats on having your stuff together for the ROC...I'm sending up positive vibes for a smooth approval and process. Kiss baby girl for me.

Hey She She

Thanks for the positive vybes cuz you know USCIS is a trip sometimes, but God is in the drivers seat so I will not speak negativity into existence :)

Girl we just got our kids Olan Milss portraits back when you get a minute check out my face book page. They are niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :star:

Speaking of nice I will be nice to the trizamp Finesse if she show up pics of the girls in JA :innocent:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have a few questions that I may already have the answers for, but just to make sure i have all my information in order, so im gonna ask anyway: My fiancee and I are going through the K-1 process. We received our NOA-1 last month. I know we have a long way to go but just wanna make sure we know have all the necessary information before the time.

My fiancee has 2 children (boy and girl). They are not traveling with him, and will follow at a later time. The first question is:

-when he fills out the form DS156, does he have to do a form for each child, even though they are not traveling with him?

-Does he have to bring there passport/birth certificates when he goes to his interview?

My second set of questions are regarding his daughter. She is 14 years old. She came to the states for Christmas vacation in 2010. Unbeknown by my fiancee her mother decided to have her not return to Jamaica. My fiancee pressured her to the point where she had her brought back to Jamaica January, 2011. I am aware that she violated her visa by overstaying for one year. I am hoping that this does not affect her (his daughter) or him during his interview process. He was unaware of the mother's plan when she was sending her only for the Christmas holiday. So i guess my questions are

-how long will she be banned from coming to the states?

-will her overstaying affect her chances of getting a K-2 visa?

-Will her overtaying affect my fiance when he goes for his interview?

Alot of question, answers will be truly appreciated.

Edited by berry and bird

KLbIm4.png

3-5- 2011 - Mailed I-129F to Lockbox in Lewisville, TX

3-10-2011 - Received and processed by USCIS

3-15-2011 - Email received

3-16-2011 - "Touched"

3-18-2011 - Official NOA-1 received in mail

7-05-2011 - NOA-2 received (via email and text)

7-15-2011 - NVC received case; case# assigned

7-18-2011 - Case left NVC

7-21-2011 - Case received by the Jamaican Embassy

7-21-2011 - Sent DS-230 via email;Requested Packet 3 and confirmation of receipt to be sent via email

NEVER GOT PACKET 3

8-08-2011 - Interview date

8-08-2011 - APPROVED W/BLUESLIP (MEDICAL INCOMPLETE)

8-29-2011 - Completed medical: sent email to Embassy requesting date to drop off medical

9-01-2011 - Appt date to drop off medical, passport and DHL fee: received tracking #

9- -2011 - Received passport: time to book the ticket

10-1-2011 - POE: JFK

I have a few questions that I may already have the answers for, but just to make sure i have all my information in order, so im gonna ask anyway: My fiancee and I are going through the K-1 process. We received our NOA-1 last month. I know we have a long way to go but just wanna make sure we know have all the necessary information before the time.

My fiancee has 2 children (boy and girl). They are not traveling with him, and will follow at a later time. The first question is:

-when he fills out the form DS156, does he have to do a form for each child, even though they are not traveling with him?

-Does he have to bring there passport/birth certificates when he goes to his interview?

My second set of questions are regarding his daughter. She is 14 years old. She came to the states

for Christmas vacation in 2010. Unbeknown by my fiancee her mother decided to have her not return to Jamaica. My fiancee pressured her to the point where she had her brought back to Jamaica January, 2011. I am aware that she violated her visa by overstaying for one year.
I am hoping that this does not affect her (his daughter) or him during his interview process. He was unaware of the mother's plan when she was sending her only for the Christmas holiday. So i guess my questions are

-how long will she be banned from coming to the states?

-will her overstaying affect her chances of getting a K-2 visa?

-Will her overtaying affect my fiance when he goes for his interview?

Alot of question, answers will be truly appreciated.

The time you have indicated above is not a years time of over-stay. Please verify and correct the dates, it will make a world of difference in the answer to be given.

If the children are not coming up at the same time as the father, then you will not be presenting any documents to the embassy at the time of the fathers interview in reference of the children.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My apologies, overstayed december 2009 and returned January 2011.[/ :help: b]

The time you have indicated above is not a years time of over-stay. Please verify and correct the dates, it will make a world of difference in the answer to be given.

If the children are not coming up at the same time as the father, then you will not be presenting any documents to the embassy at the time of the fathers interview in reference of the children.

KLbIm4.png

3-5- 2011 - Mailed I-129F to Lockbox in Lewisville, TX

3-10-2011 - Received and processed by USCIS

3-15-2011 - Email received

3-16-2011 - "Touched"

3-18-2011 - Official NOA-1 received in mail

7-05-2011 - NOA-2 received (via email and text)

7-15-2011 - NVC received case; case# assigned

7-18-2011 - Case left NVC

7-21-2011 - Case received by the Jamaican Embassy

7-21-2011 - Sent DS-230 via email;Requested Packet 3 and confirmation of receipt to be sent via email

NEVER GOT PACKET 3

8-08-2011 - Interview date

8-08-2011 - APPROVED W/BLUESLIP (MEDICAL INCOMPLETE)

8-29-2011 - Completed medical: sent email to Embassy requesting date to drop off medical

9-01-2011 - Appt date to drop off medical, passport and DHL fee: received tracking #

9- -2011 - Received passport: time to book the ticket

10-1-2011 - POE: JFK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.