Nagishkaw

Room Full of Hearts

2,073 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

I think my post spoke for itself.

You want me to show you hospital and police reports? Should I have posted pics of my cut, bruised, and battered body to satisfy you need for proof? Would that have made it any better? After all the counseling, the only thing that doesn't go away is the pain. It gets less, but it doesn't go away. This discussion only brings back memories that I'd rather forget. You are a man so you wouldn't understand. Until you or anyone have lived it, you are in no position to pass judgement on anyone.

IR5 can speak for me since 1)he knows my story, and 2) I was not here to respond.I am the only one here who can say ' MOVE ON ' . Not you, not Lisa, not IR5, not even Cassi... only me. Let me remind you that this is not a "game thread", assault and battery is not a game. Further, if it was " blathering", then why are you b!tching about it ? Law enforcement attitude, it's someone else's problem, right ?

You've missed the point once again Nagi, as usual. If you two want to placate, then by all means, continue to. If you're interested in actually helping, then help her, with actual information or services. Your histrionics aside, what she said happened to her is a serious matter, a legal matter that should not be refered to so frivolously in a game thread.

Indy.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You've missed the point once again Nagi, as usual. If you two want to placate, then by all means, continue to. If you're interested in actually helping, then help her, with actual information or services. Your histrionics aside, what she said happened to her is a serious matter, a legal matter that should not be refered to so frivolously in a game thread.

Is there no level below which you won't sink? I guess nothing happened to me. I made the whole thing up, officer. I must be having my period...you know how crazy women get when it is their time of the month. We also get really clumsy, too. We walk into doors and cupboards hit us in the face all the time, and for no reason at all we fall down stairs. Histrionics? You disgust me. This, by far, is the sickest post you have ever typed.

Let it go.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Is there no level below which you won't sink? I guess nothing happened to me. I made the whole thing up, officer. I must be having my period...you know how crazy women get when it is their time of the month. We also get really clumsy, too. We walk into doors and cupboards hit us in the face all the time, and for no reason at all we fall down stairs. Histrionics? You disgust me. This, by far, is the sickest post you have ever typed.

Let it go.

Nagi, you're reading things that simply aren't there. You should go back and actually read what I wrote. While you're at it, look up histrionics, I don't think it means what you think it does.

Indy.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Nagi, you're reading things that simply aren't there. You should go back and actually read what I wrote. While you're at it, look up histrionics, I don't think it means what you think it does.

If you have an issue with me, PM me and we can have at it. Thank THE ALMIGHTY that Len isn't here, she'd be much less forgiving than I am. What part of Move or On don't you get? Robert, the Lady told you to move on. Now Move On.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
MOveON.jpg

Cassi & Benny's Important Dates

4/19/07 - Met Online ***** 8/12/08 - K1 Visa Received (191 days between NOA1 & receipt)
11/9/08 - MARRIED *****
2/9/09 - EAD Received (78 days between NOA1 & receipt)

4/11/09 - Green Card Received (139 days between NOA1 & receipt)
5/21/11 - 10Y Green Card Received (127 days between NOA1 & receipt)

5/16/13 - Bought our house

9/26/13 Oath (114 days between NOA1 & ceremony)

Timeline

If you have an issue with me, PM me and we can have at it. Thank THE ALMIGHTY that Len isn't here, she'd be much less forgiving than I am. What part of Move or On don't you get? Robert, the Lady told you to move on. Now Move On.

What would Len say? I think I shall link her to this and ask her opinion herself. Don't presume to speak for someone when you clearly don't. I have no animosity for you or anyone else in this thread, I thought I had made that clear, perhaps you need to read what I posted once again.

Edited by The Dude
Indy.gif

Filed: Timeline

Thank THE ALMIGHTY that Len isn't here, she'd be much less forgiving than I am. What part of Move or On don't you get? Robert, the Lady told you to move on. Now Move On.

81312.jpg

What would Len say? I think I shall link her to this and ask her opinion herself. Don't presume to speak for someone when you clearly don't. I have no animosity for you or anyone else in this thread, I thought I had made that clear, perhaps you need to read what I posted once again. You and Nagi can scream "move on" all you want, it has little effect.

Wait, you mean they don't own this thread? :o

Timeline

4/19/07 - Met Online ***** 8/12/08 - K1 Visa Received (191 days between NOA1 & receipt)
11/9/08 - MARRIED *****

Timeline

11/9/08 - MARRIED *****

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

After reading your previous posts on this topic (and the one you just posted) subsequent to this one - a thought has occurred. One that I probably shouldn't voice, but I will anyway.

Noone that I can see has suggested that what you said happened to you is false, exaggerated or otherwise made up. Similarly, noone has suggested that domestic violence is a joke or something that should be made light of, if anything the exact opposite is true - no disagreement on that point as far as I can see.

While I will agree that noone has the right to pass judgement on you... (is anyone actually doing this?) well you are half right. You didn't deserve what happened to you, to be sure. However, it sure seems to me that you are using the experience of the poster with a real and current domestic violence problem (as well as other poster's attempts to offer advice) as a means to draw attention to yourself. I say this because the tone of the above post (and of your other posts on this subject) seems to say "look at me".

You got all that from "your histrionics aside". That's a stretch... to say the very least.

Your two statements contradict each other. Using your logic Nagi spoke for herself and that is that. It is her life and her experiences with domestic abuse. She had the courage to disclose it, she was under no obligation to do so. This is the second time she ever spoke about it on VJ. Unless ANYONE else has been the victim of domestic abuse, I assume you haven't been, then they can't pass any comments on it. They haven't earned the right to. Duncan, the term histrionics was used by law enforcement to pass off or minimize the complaints of battered women. To use that odious term reeks of denial and further victimizes Nagi. Nothing happened to her, she was just being hysterical diva. She only did it for attention.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

11/9/08 - MARRIED *****

Timeline

11/9/08 - MARRIED *****