kenshaq

easyfiancevisa..is it reliable???

53 posts in this topic

I don't know anything about the service, but using it will not shorten the time it will take to go thru the process.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I've heard about one person using it and the only reason I heard about it is because they were on here complaining about them.

I did a search though:

- http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/269557-lawyers/page__view__findpost__p__4129718

- http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/284258-immigration-attorney-advice-for-k3-visa/

- http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/271289-signatures-on-filing-forms/page__view__findpost__p__4156121

- http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/270973-what-type-of-visa-is-best-for-me-and-my-brasilian-fiancee/page__view__findpost__p__4149282

There's a few people mentioning them. I personally see no point as the process is simple if you have nothing to worry about with your case. Up to you though

Edited by Vanessa&Tony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank you for the replies:) it will give us more ideas if they are really reliable :) i know that there is no exact time how long it'll take time about this process. being too far from each other is not so easy :crying: so if there's any way to shorten the process we will take it but i know it's a case to case basis. some might get lucky and some not :whistle: goodluck to our long journey..we can do this:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank you for the replies:) it will give us more ideas if they are really reliable :) i know that there is no exact time how long it'll take time about this process. being too far from each other is not so easy :crying: so if there's any way to shorten the process we will take it but i know it's a case to case basis. some might get lucky and some not :whistle: goodluck to our long journey..we can do this:)

Yes there is a way to shorten the process. FILE Immediately. The more you wait the longer it will take.

Hope that helps!

3.gif

"The perfection/respect/credibility of a man decreases by the number of marriages he has had and by the number of kids he has outside his current marriage. ", Quote by Bite YourDust
  • Met on yahoo chat through a friend.
  • April 2010 - Decided to meet in person
  • 06.01.2010 - She flew from Dubai to Philippines for vacationing
  • 06.21.2010 - We met in Philippines
  • 06.24.2010 - Engaged
  • 06.28.2010 - Came back to USA
  • 07.05.2010 - She flew back to Dubai (work)
  • 08.02.2010 - Mailed I129F to VSC
  • 08.03.2010 - Delivered to VSC. Signed by D RENAUD.
  • 08.09.2010 - Check cashed
  • 08.14.2010 - NOA1 (Dated 08/06/2010)!!!!!!!!
  • 08.19.2010 - Touched!
  • 08.27.2010 - Received snail mail that typographical error was fixed.
  • 10.03.2010 - Touched!
  • 11.21.2010 - Visited her for a week in Dubai!
  • 02.14.2011 - NOA2 Approved on St. Valentine day!!!!!!!
  • 02.17.2011 - Packet left from NVC to ABU DHABI (Dubai)
  • 02.19.2011 - NOA2 hard copy received
  • 02.22.2011 - Packet reached ABU DHABI's consulate
  • 03.02.2011 - packet 3 & 4 received by email
  • 03.02.2011 - Confirmation of Interview on 04.14.2011 -
  • 03.07.2011 - Fiancee passed medical exam.
  • 04.14.2011 - K1-Visa Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 04.21.2011 - Picked up Visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#######

It's a fairly short process. If I filed today I could have someone in the USA on K1 in about 3 months.......

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
#######

It's a fairly short process. If I filed today I could have someone in the USA on K1 in about 3 months.......

No it's not. It's currently taking around 5 months to get the NOA2 approval (in normal non-expedited cases) and then it's country dependent on wait times but i believe that the Philippines is around 3 months from NOA2 to interview, could be longer.

You did your process back in 2008, things change. My process took 3 months from NOA2 and that was in 2009, its slowed down a LOT recently (taking around 5-6 months for NOA2) but it's speeding back up again. My interview took 3 months from NOA2 but that was partially my fault because the medical and police check took longer than they were supposed to.

if you're in the armed forces you can get it expedite

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

if you're in the armed forces you can get it expedite

Only if you're being deployed overseas. And after asking USCIS to expedite your case, it takes up to 45 days for them to make a decision if you actually qualify. So if you DO want to expedite, call and request is AS SOON as you get NOA1.

Only if you're being deployed overseas. And after asking USCIS to expedite your case, it takes up to 45 days for them to make a decision if you actually qualify. So if you DO want to expedite, call and request is AS SOON as you get NOA1.

my husband wasnt deployed yet that time when we got expedite but he got orders tho our process took 5 months only

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

is there anyone know about this easyfiancevisa? do they really makes your petition process easy and short?..if yes how long did it take?

You gather evidence, put together a packet, send it off with a money order paying the fee... and then you wait.

(Not to disparage any visa service) About all they really offer is convenience, not speed. They know what to do, they do it for you, but the burden of gathering evidence is still on you, and once they compile it, charge you money, and send it off, you are going to.... wait.

Either method is forced to move at the blinding speed of snails that the US Government has adopted. It takes the same amount of time to investigate your application. So all you have done by hiring someone to get your visa for you is pay them money that would be better saved for a plane ticket. You still pay ALL the USCIS & foreign country require for processing & exams, PLUS the "lawyers" fees. Why pay more? It's not hard, just follow the instructions here and on the USCIS website.

That "mountain of unforgiving paperwork" they refer to? You still have to get it together, and send it to them to compile it for you. Once you have it, can you organize it according to the instructions here? I'm sure you can. And I am sure you can do it for MUCH LESS than $195. And their $795 option? Well, in the PI, it costs $350 for MRV fee, and $214 for exam fee, so $564. But their service is $600 on top of the $195 for their basic plan. So they get $231 of your money to mail a packet and "help" you wait.

HTH!!

my husband wasnt deployed yet that time when we got expedite but he got orders tho our process took 5 months only

Well, our timeline was about 5 days short of 5 months, and we were not expedited, so I think it is about the same. But glad they offered it to you!

Also, when calling to request to expedite, the agent reads a list of reasons to expedite (like emergency, in the interest of national security, etc.), and the LAST one they read is due to military deployment. Just being in the military does not allow you to expedite anything.

Edited by DavenRoxy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.