michaillah07

AVR Message: NVC has reviewed your forms and found....

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

So I checked AVR today and got this message: "NVC HAS REVIEWED YOUR FORM ON 3/14/11 AND FOUND MISSING OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION. A CHECKLIST HAS BEEN GENERATED FOR FURTHER INFORMATION..." Does anyone out there got this message and what it means? Does this means I got an RFE for my AOS? I can't think of what it could be because I have sent every single document that was required, even sent more documents just to be sure. I am in panicky mode right now.:(

I-130 Petition for Mother
August 19, 2010 - Mailed I-130 Petition for Mother
February 11, 2011 - Received email notification that I-130 was APPROVED and NOA2 was mailed 2/10/11 YAY!
April 11, 2011 - CASE COMPLETE!!!
April 25, 2011 - Medical Exam at St. Luke's - PASSED!!!!
May 3, 2011 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!
May 25, 2011 - POE Houston, Texas (Mom, welcome to U.S.A.)
I-130 Petition for Siblings
November 18, 2010 - Filed I-130 for two sisters

September 2014 - Received NOA-2 - Petition Approved

I-130 Mom's Petition for Unmarried Sons
June 24, 2011 - File I-130 for Unmarried Sons over 21
August 2014 - Received NOA2 - Petitions Approved

I-130 Petition for Father

July 2014 - Filed I-130 petition to Dad

September 2014 - NOA-2 - Approved

July 15, 2015 - POE Guam - Dad, welcome to U.S.A.

N-400 Naturalization of Mother

May 2016 - Sent application packet for Mom's naturalization

July 2016 - Biometrics

August 2016 - Interview - PASSED

September 2016 - Oath Ceremony - Mom is now a U.S. Citizen

So I checked AVR today and got this message: "NVC HAS REVIEWED YOUR FORM ON 3/14/11 AND FOUND MISSING OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION. A CHECKLIST HAS BEEN GENERATED FOR FURTHER INFORMATION..." Does anyone out there got this message and what it means? Does this means I got an RFE for my AOS? I can't think of what it could be because I have sent every single document that was required, even sent more documents just to be sure. I am in panicky mode right now.:(

It could be a false RFE for your IV package. Call an operator up asap and ask about this!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm sorry to hear that but hopefully it will be a checklist that you can easily aquire what's needed and get it sent. I sent our paperwork today, and also feel that I gave everything and above what was asked for, so we will see...........good luck to you;)

What is AVR?

Moroccan-Americanflag.jpg

Met in December 2008

Married in Morocco December 22, 2009

Filed IR1/CR1 - April 2010

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

Response to RFE - December 22, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Paid AOS and IV Bill - January 27, 2011

Sent AOS/IV documents - March 15 2011

NVC received/signed for documents - March 17

Interview May 10

APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

It may just mean that they received your AOS and are waiting for your DS-230. It may be the "MISSING OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION". The checklist letter I received by email said "Please review the information listed under each applicant's name and provide any documents which are indicated as missing or need additional information". The last page stated what was missing was the DS-230 and civil documents.

When listening to the message on the AVR and reading the first part of the checklist letter it did sound like it was an RFE, but it wasn't. I hope this is the same case for you.

Best of luck.

Timeline

It may just mean that they received your AOS and are waiting for your DS-230. It may be the "MISSING OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION". The checklist letter I received by email said "Please review the information listed under each applicant's name and provide any documents which are indicated as missing or need additional information". The last page stated what was missing was the DS-230 and civil documents.

When listening to the message on the AVR and reading the first part of the checklist letter it did sound like it was an RFE, but it wasn't. I hope this is the same case for you.

Best of luck.

Thank you guys for lifting up my spirit. I really hope that it's the DS-230 that they are waiting to review. I really hope so too.

P.S. AVR means automated voice response. It's the message you get when you dial NVC's number and the system tells you update about your case after entering your case number.

February 11, 2011 - Received email notification that I-130 was APPROVED and NOA2 was mailed 2/10/11 YAY!

July 2016 - Biometrics

Had the same thing happen to me and i called the operator and asked what was missing she told me ds-230. Told operator i had sent that in 2 weeks ago and they had received it according to USPS mail. She told me not to worry and wait like for 15 daysunsure.gif. Was a few days latter i received a failed sign in, and not long after that avr said case complete. Called operator told me to wait a few weeks more and call at end of the month for a interview, then got a e-mail a few days latter with my wifes interview date.kicking.gif

Timeline

Wow that is so great to know... Thanks thank thanks... Now I can sleep better tonight :)

July 2016 - Biometrics

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank you:)

Thank you guys for lifting up my spirit. I really hope that it's the DS-230 that they are waiting to review. I really hope so too.

P.S. AVR means automated voice response. It's the message you get when you dial NVC's number and the system tells you update about your case after entering your case number.

Moroccan-Americanflag.jpg

Met in December 2008

Married in Morocco December 22, 2009

Filed IR1/CR1 - April 2010

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

Response to RFE - December 22, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Paid AOS and IV Bill - January 27, 2011

Sent AOS/IV documents - March 15 2011

NVC received/signed for documents - March 17

Interview May 10

APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello, it is more likely to be a false message because you sent the IV package on the 8th, so they couldn't have possibly received it, reviewed it, found missing documents and put this AVR message by the 14th of march, NO WAY :thumbs:

They have not received your package yet

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Timeline

Hello, it is more likely to be a false message because you sent the IV package on the 8th, so they couldn't have possibly received it, reviewed it, found missing documents and put this AVR message by the 14th of march, NO WAY :thumbs:

They have not received your package yet

So, I got the checklist email and they are just waiting for my DS-230 which was mailed to NVC a few days after I-684/AOS packet. Whew... :)

July 2016 - Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.