JLU

Weard Checklist doesent even make sense

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

"The NVC has received information on the referenced case. However, we are still waiting for the

Immigrant Visa Application, the Affidavit of Support form (I-864) and/or the related fees. Please submit

the forms and/or fees according to the instructions"

thats what i got in checklist request ..which is weard .. so they are asking me to file ds-230 and AOS for employment based visa and fee? so what did they recive ? they recived all the documents exactly as per instructions now they send me this ridiculous checklist .

so il send ds230 then they send check list for civil documents again?

this is harassment

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

What visa are you filing for? You posted this in the spousal visa section, but talk about "AOS for employment based visa"...

You say you sent all the documents- what exactly did you send?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

my visa is employment based eb3

i sent

COVER LETTER

COVER SHEET

PHOTOS

DS-230 1 SIGNED

DS-230 2 UN SIGNED

BIRTH CERIFICATE ORIGINAL AND COPY

MARRAGE CERTIFICATE ORIGINAL AND COPY

POLICE REPORTS

CANADA ORIGINAL AND COPY

INDIAN PASSPORT OFFICE ORIGINAL AND COPY

DISTRICT POLICE STATION ORIGINAL COPY

COPY OF JOB OFFER LETTER

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

spoke to nvc it happens its flase rfe .. they have not reviewed my packet asof yet arghhh how long will this take :(

Right, it's a false RFE. It takes them two or three weeks to review what they receive. Please post further questions in the appropriate forum.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** Moving from CR-1 to employment based visa forum as OP has a EB3 *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

um

reason i posted in family based is coz we dont have NVC section and everybody here are family based ..employment based forum is dead and dosent even have IV section .. its unfortunate i was forced to move

What's unfortunate? You have your answer. If you have further issues with NVC, you can post them in the NVC forum. One issue is we really don't have many people with employment visa experience here. We do know about false RFE's though. good.gif

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

nvc process is same except for AOS. well false RFE is dude to system logistics. my ds 230 was recived on 24th feb ..its not yet reviewed as NVC takes 2 weeks minimum to open the mail. as per system they have not recived ds230 yet. but i applied for chnage of consulate in that i have sent copy of passport ( sent on feb 3rd approved on feb 19th). so they added that to my file and issued a checklist saying i need to submit ds 230. where as i already mailed it.

thats why its a false RFE . happens to many ppl in family based petetions as well when they send ds 230 and 824 ..some times 824 gets entered before ds 230 and they issue check list for ds 230 even though both have bene mailed at same time same package or sometimes in few days deff

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

This does seem weird.

EB3 is an employment based category where the sponsor is the employer. The paper work is handled by the employer's lawyer.

Even weirder is that it seems that the OP is not on a temporary work visa.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

hahaha

NVC process or 485 process is done by beneficiary not employer. employer/petetioner only does upto 140 stage. well any lawyer can represent anybody anytime.

temp visa has nothing to do with perm resident application.

where are you getting your information from?

Timeline

So what's your retrogression?

The Employer is paying for the lawyer, let them do their job.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Really.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.