Gugusitolindo

How come lots of MENA members don't have Pics posted

113 posts in this topic

Hey gang...I was wondering how come most MENA VJer do not have pictures in their profile. For example..when clicking the View

Photos, almost no one has any? how come? is there something I dont know? :hehe:

Anyone/? care to say why?.....

Hamza and Danni just posted wedding pics....so beautiful. Where are the others? Most likely when I click the "view photos" there

is none!

Erase the image on how you thought your life would turn out- and start living the life you are living!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey gang...I was wondering how come most MENA VJer do not have pictures in their profile. For example..when clicking the View

Photos, almost no one has any? how come? is there something I dont know? :hehe:

Anyone/? care to say why?.....

Hamza and Danni just posted wedding pics....so beautiful. Where are the others? Most likely when I click the "view photos" there

is none!

Apparently in the past, someone came on VJ and stole photos of people from their pages, and showed them on another site to make fun of them or something. Someone here knows the story...

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes, a right-wing anti-Muslim blogger used photos from MENA posters in her blog, ridiculing them.

omg that is terrible!! :wow:

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

AWWW...ok, I knew there was a reason. Hmmmm...should i remove mine? Now you guys have me thinking.... :hehe:

Apparently in the past, someone came on VJ and stole photos of people from their pages, and showed them on another site to make fun of them or something. Someone here knows the story...

Can someone...tell me the story??? :thumbs:

Erase the image on how you thought your life would turn out- and start living the life you are living!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I post pictures of my cat, because I don't care if the entire world sees my cat.

100_3317.jpg

I'd rather not have pictures of AbuS and I floating around the world wide web, being used as an example of MENA men using fat american women for GCs (although I'm halfway to my weight loss goal, so maybe when I'm a smokin hot babe, I'll put a few out there :whistle:).

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My husband doesn't like the idea of having our pics posted online especially on a public forum. I can't argue with that. It's not always a good idea to be so free with your pics publicly.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

I post pictures of my cat, because I don't care if the entire world sees my cat.

100_3317.jpg

I'd rather not have pictures of AbuS and I floating around the world wide web, being used as an example of MENA men using fat american women for GCs (although I'm halfway to my weight loss goal, so maybe when I'm a smokin hot babe, I'll put a few out there :whistle:).

Congratulation on getting 1/2 way to your wt loss goal. Anything particularly useful and helpful you've been doing?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Check your PMs. Posting about it openly is not allowed on VJ.

If that is the case, I am curious too :blush:

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulation on getting 1/2 way to your wt loss goal. Anything particularly useful and helpful you've been doing?

Thanks! It's taken me a year to reach the halfway point, and I hope to be finished one year hence (wooo, I used hence in a sentence :star:). It's basically the usual - eating very healthy and exercising. I've reduced my meat consumption to almost 0, eat only chicken on occasion, and fill up on whole foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains (especially those close to their native form like brown rice, bulgar, etc, instead of whole grain breads) and beans. I make almost everything for myself, which is time consuming, but I've found that processed foods have so much crud in them, it's worth it to make stuff where you know everything that goes into it.

And the biggest for me is not eating out. Even with being pretty much a vegetarian, there are still so many tempting choices for lunch close to my office that I have to hide my wallet from myself. Basically, when I eat out I fail. When I pack my lunch, all is well.

I've tried to blog about this, but as with just about everything in my life that isn't Squeaky related, I'm not too good at keeping up with it. The 2 series are Food Rules and Food Matters.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.