Twodice

NVC Filers - March 2011

539 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

We have our case number. :dance: :dance: Was entered into the NVC system on 28 Feb according to AVR. Let the step 2 begin. :dance: :dance:

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

06.01.2011 - Welcome letter arrived :)

06.04.2011 - 10 year GC received by mail :)

Timeline

Congrates.. did u call them b4 or this is the first time?

I called them hundred times but few minutes ago AVR told me the case number. Wife will call them in short time to give email address and ask IIN.

Saylin please update us on spreadsheets.

Edited by Never_lose_hope

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I called them hundred times but few minutes ago AVR told me the case number. Wife will call them in short time to give email address and ask IIN.

Saylin please update us on spreadsheets.

Congrates & Good Luck

Mary&Besho

Timeline

Good Luck Wendy..did u called NVC to get ur numbers or not yet

Yes actually I have been calling everyday, jejejeje.

Just called right now!!!!!!!!! We have our case number. :dance: Was entered into the NVC system ysterday, 28 Feb. Was told to call back next week to give our email addresses n get our IIN.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Timeline

Just called right now!!!!!!!!! We have our case number. :dance: Was entered into the NVC system ysterday, 28 Feb. Was told to call back next week to give our email addresses n get our IIN.

Ooooh congratulation... did u get it from the automated voice or from the operator

Mary&Besho

Timeline

Ooooh congratulation... did u get it from the automated voice or from the operator

From an operator. Noticed he had a spanish accent, so I through in some spanish (my native language) in there, changed the call completely, was much nicer and more helpful. :thumbs:

So I have to wait for some papers he says n call next week to give our emails n get the INN. Is right? Any faster advise, anyone?

Timeline

Just call them back. My wife just called them after AVR give us our case number today, and give them email address and obtain IIN. Soon after I sent COA by email and hope that I did the right thing.

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

Timeline

Please can someone give us the payment portal for NVC for AOS? Thanks.

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

Timeline

Please can someone give us the online payment portal for NVC for AOS? Thanks.

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

Well, I'm coming to join the March thread since I'm still at NVC waiting for a SIF and CC.

Please can someone give us the payment portal for NVC for AOS? Thanks.

Payment portal for AOS and IV bills: https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx

Timeline

Qick question guys.

We have an attorney, but to tell u the truth I have done all the work myself, as in going to the imfopasses, getting in touch with the senator n emailing the service centers. She isnt awful but just busy I guess busy. I received emails of our approvals last week and only today she calls me to notify me.

So here is my question, do I continue with her. Knowing that I will be on top of things, like instanly sending the Choice of Agent email quickly, then paying the fees n then sending the AOS n IV packages together. As to her office getting to my case when they can n updating me step by step perphaps a week or so later.

I would like some opinions?

Sometimes too much knowledge is not so good! Makes you kinda impatient :whistle:

Saylin: what is SIF and CC?

Qick question guys.

We have an attorney, but to tell u the truth I have done all the work myself, as in going to the imfopasses, getting in touch with the senator n emailing the service centers. She isnt awful but just busy I guess busy. I received emails of our approvals last week and only today she calls me to notify me.

So here is my question, do I continue with her. Knowing that I will be on top of things, like instanly sending the Choice of Agent email quickly, then paying the fees n then sending the AOS n IV packages together. As to her office getting to my case when they can n updating me step by step perphaps a week or so later.

I would like some opinions?

Sometimes too much knowledge is not so good! Makes you kinda impatient :whistle:

Saylin: what is SIF and CC?

For the lawyer, one good thing is that both bills are generated at the same time since you don't have to send the DS-3032 as the lawyer is already designated as the agent. But, you have to "baby sit" your lawyer as I'm sure you're not the only people the lawyer deals with. If you can keep tabs on your lawyer and push them to pay right away, to send things right away, etc, then you should be fine. That's my two cents.

SIF = Sign In Failed (meaning you can't sign onto the payment portal, a good indication of a CC)

CC = Case Complete (meaning your case has been completed and the documents will soon be sent to the consulate or embassy)

Timeline

Well, I'm coming to join the March thread since I'm still at NVC waiting for a SIF and CC.

Payment portal for AOS and IV bills: https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx

Not to much noise in here. In few days I bet that will be a lot of people here. :blush:

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.