Twodice

NVC Filers - March 2011

539 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

For the lawyer, one good thing is that both bills are generated at the same time since you don't have to send the DS-3032 as the lawyer is already designated as the agent. But, you have to "baby sit" your lawyer as I'm sure you're not the only people the lawyer deals with. If you can keep tabs on your lawyer and push them to pay right away, to send things right away, etc, then you should be fine. That's my two cents.

SIF = Sign In Failed (meaning you can't sign onto the payment portal, a good indication of a CC)

CC = Case Complete (meaning your case has been completed and the documents will soon be sent to the consulate or embassy)

Ahhh yes it will be babystting. Kinda a hard task since I tend to be a control freak.

Understand ur SIF n CC now. Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Please can someone give us the online payment portal for NVC for AOS? Thanks.

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

06.01.2011 - Welcome letter arrived :)

06.04.2011 - 10 year GC received by mail :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I called last week and an operator told me to call back Monday (yesterday) still nada.... I called back a few minutes ago and spoke with an operator... she said.... (yeah, you guessed it.....) "Call back next week" :bonk:

Hi Erick i still waitting like u

when do u think, we will get our case # i called yesterday and the operator shucked me be wait4-6 weeks the case didnt enter the system yet

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

Hey, new member here, but have been getting great information from visa journey since October of 2010. Just recently joined so my timeline can be of some hope to others. NVC is not that difficult, u just have to be VERY nice to who answers the phone, if u get a jerk just hang up and call back. Anyway, I found out that the NVC uses the second week of each month to make visa appointments at the appropriate embassy for the following month. Our case was complete the first week of Feb so it made the March appts. I have more into if anyone has questions I will be more than glad share.

As far as the attorny goes....well there is really no need to pay someone so you can babysit them. Seems like you are more on top of your case than your attorny is. There is nothing she can do that you can't!!!!

:dance: Am so excited!!!!

Timeline

Payment portal for AOS and IV bills: https://ceac.state.g...ice/signon.aspx

Thank you. :thumbs:

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

Timeline

I called last week and an operator told me to call back Monday (yesterday) still nada.... I called back a few minutes ago and spoke with an operator... she said.... (yeah, you guessed it.....) "Call back next week" :bonk:

GREAT NEWS !!!! Just called the AVR (again) and now they have an NVC number for us (finally) ... woohooo !!!! :thumbs::dance:

Timeline

GREAT NEWS !!!! Just called the AVR (again) and now they have an NVC number for us (finally) ... woohooo !!!! :thumbs::dance:

Welcome to the club and congrats!!! :thumbs:

07.19.2010 - NOA1

05.23.2011 - POE - LAX

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Just joining this thread as I was transferred from USCIS on the 16th to NVC, and am hoping each day to have my case number soon!

Originally Filed with California Service Center

London, United Kingdom Consulate

July 22 2010 - Married

USCIS

Aug 20 2010 - I-130 Sent to CSC

Aug 26 2010 - NOA1 Received

Sep 01 2010 - Touched

Nov 03 2010 - Transferred to TSC

Nov 30 2010 - Touched

Feb 09 2011 - Transferred back to CSC

Feb 16 2011 - NOA2 Received

NVC

Mar 07 2011 - NVC Case# assigned

Mar 11 2011 - Emailed DS3032

Mar 14 2011 - DS3032 received and Paid AOS fee

Mar 15 2011 - AOS fee marked PAID and Paid IV fee

Mar 16 2011 - Mailed AOS packet

Mar 17 2011 - IV fee marked PAID

Mar 18 2011 - Mailed IV packet and scheduled medical

Mar 29 2011 - AOS received

Apr 01 2011 - Medical in London

Apr 06 2011 - IV packet received and RFE

Apr 26 2011 - Mailed reply for RFE

May 11 2011 - RFE information received

May 12 2011 - SIF and CC

May 13 2011 - Interview date set for June 17th

Jun 17 2011 - Visa denied

USCIS

Jun 27 2011 - Hired lawyer

Jul 28 2011 - Mailed I601 waiver

Feb 19 2012 - RFE

Mar 05 2012 - Mailed reply for RFE

Mar 21 2012 - Waiver approved

Apr 02 2012 - Medical #2 in London

Apr 03 2012 - Courier Passport to embassy

Apr 24 2012 - Passport with visa received

Apr 30 2012 - Flight to US - FINALLY!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Received from NVC: email confirmed receipt and acceptance of DS-3032. Still no payments generated.

Tonight's assignment: write our request to be moved to another consulate when case is done with NVC other than Egypt. Praying its approved.

Got my NVC number and IIN today

"We survived TSC."

USCIS

07/08/2010: USCIS Priority Date: NOA1

11/02/2011: TSC Blackhole..

02/11/2011: Approved! Received Email Notification

NVC

03/02/2011: NVC Case # Assigned and received IIN #.

04/04/2011: Sign in failed. Final Review. Case Complete!

04/15/2011: Shipped to Embassy

Embassy/Consulate

04/18/2011: Embassy received

04/26/2011: Medical Day 1

04/27/2011: Medical Day 2 Immunization Passed!

05/11/2011: Interview Approved!

05/17/2011: Visa Received!

06/13/2011: POE SFO

06/23/2011: Received Green Card

Lifting of Conditions

03/19/2013: Mailed I-751

03/21/2013: NOA date

04/19/2013: Biometrics

Timeline

Welcome to the club and congrats!!! :thumbs:

Thank you. Called this morning and received the IIN.... but now I get the dreaded SIF Error :crying: I guess they don't want my money today LOL

Sign In Failed

• Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you believe that you have received this message in error.

Thank you. Called this morning and received the IIN.... but now I get the dreaded SIF Error :crying: I guess they don't want my money today LOL

Sign In Failed

• Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you believe that you have received this message in error.

I'll be glad to take your SIF! laughing.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.