mrkhan

packet 3 and 4

35 posts in this topic

hi mrkhan and one more think i add here yes you recieved your cr1 or ir1 interview appoint letter notification by email and then after few week or month you recieved packet 4

thank you for your replies

whats in packet 4??

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

hi mrkhan and one more think i add here yes you recieved your cr1 or ir1 interview appoint letter notification by email and then after few week or month you recieved packet 4

i thought Packet 4 will also be sent by NVC once the case is completed at NVC to the designated agent that was chosen using form DS-3032? For example if the foreign spouse has designated the USC spouse as agent I was assuming all the mail will be received from NVC to the agent in the US including Packet 4, Interview letter etc?

Confused now. :huh:

Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between July 17, 2011 and August 21, 2011*.

Edited by raj1975

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i thought Packet 4 will also be sent by NVC once the case is completed at NVC to the designated agent that was chosen using form DS-3032? For example if the foreign spouse has designated the USC spouse as agent I was assuming all the mail will be received from NVC to the agent in the US including Packet 4, Interview letter etc?

Confused now. :huh:

Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between July 17, 2011 and August 21, 2011*.

hi raj1975 i think you are confuse about the packet 4 i think i can tell you begning to end process when petationer i-130 finally approve in USCIS then USCIS issue petationer noa2 which is notice of action 2 this is the first step of whole immigration process then uscis send petationer to email notification that uscis approve petationer cr1 or ir1 petation and then uscis closed petationer file in uscis and then send petationer file to NVC and when NVC recieved petationer file then NVC send petationer to DS-3032 CHOICE OF AGENT ADDRESS FORM and affidavit fee and immigrant IV visa fee bill online and NVC case no and invoice idenitification pass word no online these all document NVC send both petationer and beneficinary by postal mail and by email when beneficinary select his choice of agent for exmaple if op sel;ect wife or husband then who ever he or she select and then op send DS-3032 FORM to NVC AND THEN after few days or week NVC ENTER DS-3032 in their immigration data base then petationer go on line and login in their payment portal accoun tand pay affidavit fee and immigrant IV visa fee online and after payment 3 days petationer take print bar code cover sheet on line which is available online after that petationer go immigration govt web site and download affidavit of support form and DS-230 on his computer take printout fill the whole form and send to nvc with all civil original document and then after few week or month NVC COMPLETE THE CASE and send all origianal document to beneficinary home usa embassy for further process and then after few month or week petationer and benificinary recieved packet 4 interview appointment letter and medical exam and also include in this packet DS-230 PART 1 AND PART 2 but op ignore DS-230 BECAUSE OP ALREADY FILL ONLINE hope you understand whole process

hi raj1975 i think you are confuse about the packet 4 i think i can tell you begning to end process when petationer i-130 finally approve in USCIS then USCIS issue petationer noa2 which is notice of action 2 this is the first step of whole immigration process then uscis send petationer to email notification that uscis approve petationer cr1 or ir1 petation and then uscis closed petationer file in uscis and then send petationer file to NVC and when NVC recieved petationer file then NVC send petationer to DS-3032 CHOICE OF AGENT ADDRESS FORM and affidavit fee and immigrant IV visa fee bill online and NVC case no and invoice idenitification pass word no online these all document NVC send both petationer and beneficinary by postal mail and by email when beneficinary select his choice of agent for exmaple if op sel;ect wife or husband then who ever he or she select and then op send DS-3032 FORM to NVC AND THEN after few days or week NVC ENTER DS-3032 in their immigration data base then petationer go on line and login in their payment portal accoun tand pay affidavit fee and immigrant IV visa fee online and after payment 3 days petationer take print bar code cover sheet on line which is available online after that petationer go immigration govt web site and download affidavit of support form and DS-230 on his computer take printout fill the whole form and send to nvc with all civil original document and then after few week or month NVC COMPLETE THE CASE and send all origianal document to beneficinary home usa embassy for further process and then after few month or week petationer and benificinary recieved packet 4 interview appointment letter and medical exam and also include in this packet DS-230 PART 1 AND PART 2 but op ignore DS-230 BECAUSE OP ALREADY FILL ONLINE hope you understand whole process

hmmmmmmmm................ :bonk:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

will I receive packet 3 n 4 through email?????????

packet 3 docs -

DS-230 - http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3190.html

I-864 - http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3730.html

General NVC stuff - http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1335.html

Make sure yer USCitizen Spouse has downloaded them, reviewed them - the Foreign spouse fills out the DS-230, the USC Spouse fills out the I-864.

thank you for your replies

whats in packet 4??

Interview letter with appointment date.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

packet 3 docs -

Make sure yer USCitizen Spouse has downloaded them, reviewed them - the Foreign spouse fills out the DS-230, the USC Spouse fills out the I-864.

oh ok so I am good to go then you so much guys :dance:

packet 3 docs -

and which packet suppose to inform you about the medical exam?? cause I havent received anything on the medical exam???

packet 3 docs -

and which packet suppose to inform you about the medical exam?? cause I havent received anything on the medical exam???

:wacko:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Same here!!

I got an email from the NVC that my interview date is scheduled on april 6.

thats the only thing that i have now.

i think its called P4 letter thats what i read on the top.

Do i have to print this email to have my medical exam or do i still have to wait to get anything from the embassy of my country?

whats the next ? after my interview date is scheduled?

thank you guys

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

:wacko:

click yer flag under yer name - that'll jump you to yer portal page for your country.

ONCE THERE - click on 'Embassy Info'

and then you'll see info on medical exams and the for the EMBASSY IV unit.

MANY embassy IV units do not send out any medical info for exams - it's on the website, of each Embassy IV unit, instead.

There are a few that work directly in conjunction with an approved medical facility for the exam, though -

which is yours?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Same here!!

Do i have to print this email to have my medical exam or do i still have to wait to get anything from the embassy of my country?

thank you guys

anybody shed on light for us....thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Same here!!

thank you guys

hi kdrjn if NVC inform you via email about interview appointment this is the early part of the packet 4 stage. (NVC) only inform you about your interview appointment with us embassy consular officer via email NVC cannot give you complete details about your medical exam via email you have to wait for your packet 4 by postal mail when you recieved your packet 4 by postal air mail then you know about complete details about your medical exam and authorised medical center and yes you can take printout your email interview appoint letter in case if you lost stolen or burn your original interview appointment letter then you can use this email printout appointment letter copy in the US embassy for emergency basis usa embassy allow you and give you entry in the us embassy so you can use this copy for emergency purpose

hi kdrjn if NVC inform you via email about interview appointment this is the early part of the packet 4 stage. (NVC) only inform you about your interview appointment with us embassy consular officer via email NVC cannot give you complete details about your medical exam via email you have to wait for your packet 4 by postal mail when you recieved your packet 4 by postal air mail then you know about complete details about your medical exam and authorised medical center and yes you can take printout your email interview appoint letter in case if you lost stolen or burn your original interview appointment letter then you can use this email printout appointment letter copy in the US embassy for emergency basis usa embassy allow you and give you entry in the us embassy so you can use this copy for emergency purpose

yeah i called NVC yesterday and the operator told me that the interview letter (SP 4) is the medical letter you...when you go to take your medical exam you have to show them your interview letter ..then you can have your medical exam done. :dance: ...so I guess no more receiving letters now just medical and interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.